Forza Motorsport 6 Rewards

• Thread starter symo63
  • 356 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
TIER REWARD CARS

In Forza Motorsport 6, you will receive a free car added to your garage for each Forza Rewards Tier you’ve achieved. Note that these rewards are cumulative, so a Tier 3 player will earn the Tier 2 reward and the Tier 3 reward. The Tier 8 player (yes, we’re adding more Tiers to Forza Rewards with the launch of Forza Motorsport 6 – more details on that later in the summer) will earn all prior Tier Reward cars.

Here’s the full list:

Tier 2: 2015 BMW M235i

Tier 3: 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

Tier 4: 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

Tier 5: 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S

Tier 6: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Tier 7: 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM

Tier 8: 2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro

GAME REWARD CARS

If you’ve played select recent Forza games, we haven’t forgotten you either! You’ll also receive a free car added to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage for each of the following titles you’ve played:

Forza Motorsport 4: 2009 Ford Focus RS

Forza Motorsport 5: 2013 Ford Shelby GT500

Forza Horizon 2: 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby

VIP REWARD CARS

In addition, you’ll receive a free car in Forza Motorsport 6 for VIP membership in Forza Motorsport 5 or Forza Horizon 2. A VIP in both games will receive both cars.

Forza Motorsport 5 VIP: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari

Forza Horizon 2 VIP: 2011 Koenigsegg Agera

CAR COLLECTOR BONUS

Finally, you will also receive an in-game credits bonus for the number of cars in your garage in each of the following titles on Xbox 360: Forza Motorsport 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, and on Xbox One: Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 2.

For each game with 50 - 199 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 100,000 in-game credits.

For each game with 200 - 299 cars in your garage, you’ll receive 1,000,000 in-game credits.

For each game with 300 or more cars in your garage, you’ll receive 5,000,000 in-game credits.

That’s as many as 25,000,000 in-game credits to start your Forza Motorsport 6 career!

As you can see, we have a ton of rewards available to players, regardless of your experience with the game. If you’ve got your eye on a car that you don’t currently qualify for, you’ve still got time! Dive into a current Forza game to increase your Tier level, or go buy some cars in Forza Horizon to earn that Car Collector Bonus. Which Forza Rewards you earn is up to you, so go hit the road in a Forza game and see how far you can go!

I wonder if there's a way to decline the credits, a friend and I planned to play the bare minimum single player and then try to build up our garages purely through online play, looking at these rewards I'll start the game with around 20 million and a good amount of cars whereas he'd just have 200,000 and 4-5 cars so we wouldn't be off to a very balanced start.

I wonder if there's a way to decline the credits, a friend and I planned to play the bare minimum single player and then try to build up our garages purely through online play, looking at these rewards I'll start the game with around 20 million and a good amount of cars whereas he'd just have 200,000 and 4-5 cars so we wouldn't be off to a very balanced start.

If it's like most of the games, you'd have to read the message in your inbox and accept the download. So maybe just don't do that at all?

Personally, I've never been hard up for credits in Forza games (with FM4 being the easiest of them all), so I'm non-plussed by the bonuses. I see it as a way to build my garage and maximize enjoyment right from the get-go.

This is bitter sweet news......Before I sold my copy of FM4 I gifted (you remember how we used to be able to do that) all my cars to a friend of mine...Is there a way to see how many cars we had in our garage in the other games??..I still have my FM5 so that isn't a issue, but Horizon 1 and FM3 I have no idea

The fact that I accidently deleted my FM3 save data, all I have is just 1 car! What's worse, I'm too lazy to play it again! GRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad:

This is bitter sweet news......Before I sold my copy of FM4 I gifted (you remember how we used to be able to do that) all my cars to a friend of mine...Is there a way to see how many cars we had in our garage in the other games??..I still have my FM5 so that isn't a issue, but Horizon 1 and FM3 I have no idea

The Hub offers a breakdown by title. It won't tell you the exact number in your garages, but will give you a range (200+, 300+, etc).

The fact that I accidently deleted my FM3 save data, all I have is just 1 car! What's worse, I'm too lazy to play it again! GRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad:

Give yourself two weeks to replay it. Do a bunch of races, then just buy a ton of the cheapest car.

Hey that's a good idea Slip. I'll definitely be doing that before FM6's arrival. :)👍

It's also a little fun to revisit the old car list. Drove the ID Volvo race car just because I could.

An hour spent buying cars in FH1 and FM3 has me sitting on 17 million for FM6. Worth it.

It's also a little fun to revisit the old car list. Drove the ID Volvo race car just because I could.

An hour spent buying cars in FH1 and FM3 has me sitting on 17 million for FM6. Worth it.
That is very true. One of the best moments when you return to the old racing games. :D:tup:

Damn I'm still a long ways away from Tier 7 too.
Currently have 2,703 points to go.

And to think, with PD's continuous blown opportunities, I bought an xbox JUST to play Forza 4 back in 2011. I still have GT6, but there is really no looking back.

I just hope Forza 4 gets enough votes to be a backwards compatible game.

Damn I'm still a long ways away from Tier 7 too.
Currently have 2,703 points to go.

And to think, with PD's continuous blown opportunities, I bought an xbox JUST to play Forza 4 back in 2011. I still have GT6, but there is really no looking back.

I just hope Forza 4 gets enough votes to be a backwards compatible game.
MS said all first party games will be available except for those that require kinect/other peripherals.
You can even see it in their games reel
Xbox-Backwards-Compatibility.png

Also is worth noting that this time around, the cars gifted are modified versions and the base model is still present in the game for everyone to buy, pre-order cars included. So this time around there are no real exclusive cars, which is good.

Oh nice challenge accepted.

I will easily get 300 cars in F4 since I loved that game.
I doubt I even have 200 cars in F5 since I did not care for that game (came free with my X1).
Should be able to get 200-300 cars in FH2 with some work. Plus I have a LOT of wheel spins I have been saving up. Love this game.

Seems the Forza Hub is broke....I checked and it told me I had 50+ cars in FM5. I thought I had more..So I went and spent an hour buying cars over the weekend but checked the Hub and it tells me I still only have 50+ cars.....It should at least say 100+....Does it update once a month maybe??...going to physicaly count my cars in my garage in the next couple of days and see whats the deal.

Seems the Forza Hub is broke....I checked and it told me I had 50+ cars in FM5. I thought I had more..So I went and spent an hour buying cars over the weekend but checked the Hub and it tells me I still only have 50+ cars.....It should at least say 100+....Does it update once a month maybe??...going to physicaly count my cars in my garage in the next couple of days and see whats the deal.

i think it updates once a day, but i've seen it take a couple for mine to update.

You can also check the in game stats to see your car count.

Back