Forza Motorsport 6 Rewards

• Thread starter symo63
  • 356 comments
I also have 10 of the reward cars waiting. That's all of them right?
Also for those who don't know this glitch still works for FM5 and should help with getting 300 cars
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-5-millionaire-glitch.324406/

The maximum cars should be 12, though nobody can get past 11 right now. Once T10 adds a Tier 8 to the program before FM6's release, then the final car (the 2014 #2 R18) should be available to those that qualify.

I went and double-checked my FM3 and FH1 car counts, both being over 300. Wondering when that'll reflect in my FM6 credit amount, since it's still sitting at 11.2.

I finished unlocking all the roads in FH2 F&F last night. Now I need to find 8 more boards to smash and the bucket lists. I noticed the rest of the boards don't show up on my map. Hub hasn't updated for me but I think it will in 5 days. So I will try to get quite a bit done in F5, FH2, FH2 F&F, and F4 in the next few days.

ok here's how it stands for me...

FM3 - tough one, I'm only at 150 cars and i need to grind cash

FM4 - easy as, 335 cars out of 550 cars sans DLC, no excuses here AND I have the season pass AND Porsche and this is the best of the series

FM5 - just over 200 and I have no season pass and no duplicates

FH1 - just over 200 cars and thats with buying cheap duplicates AND i have the season pass (there doesnt seem to actually be 300 unique cars?)

FH2 - just over 200 cars and no duplicates but i have Porsche and Storm but no season pass

so I dont think i'm going to make it getting 300 cars in a game without 300 cars is dumb

ok here's how it stands for me...

FM3 - tough one, I'm only at 150 cars and i need to grind cash

FM4 - easy as, 335 cars out of 550 cars sans DLC, no excuses here AND I have the season pass AND Porsche and this is the best of the series

FM5 - just over 200 and I have no season pass and no duplicates

FH1 - just over 200 cars and thats with buying cheap duplicates AND i have the season pass (there doesnt seem to actually be 300 unique cars?)

FH2 - just over 200 cars and no duplicates but i have Porsche and Storm but no season pass

so I dont think i'm going to make it getting 300 cars in a game without 300 cars is dumb
Don't worry about Forza 1 & 2; the reward system for FM6 doesn't include them.
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_loyalty_rewards

Made some more progress with the rewards over the weekend. Currently 7,821 points.

Forza 4. I have over 300+ cars. Even got the achievement (exclusive taste) for having the 5 most expensive cars in the game. So I can check that off my list.

Forza 5. Continuing to buy cars to try and hit 300. I am around 75. So this will take a while.

Forza Horizon F&F. For some reason I cant find the other 4 boards to crash or the speed traps. So strange.

Forza Horizon 2 storm island. Finished a couple races in Storm island. Unlocked more roads.

Forza Horizon 2. Found some more signs and unlocked a few more roads. I still have a lot to do in this game.

Forza 3. Before I traded this game in years ago I sold all my cars to the community. So unfortunately the rewards only recognizes I have 2 cars. Bummer because I had a lot. Oh well

Last edited:
My current progress:

FM4 - Already have over 300 cars, it didn't take me long as I already still had a lot of money in my garage. I just kept buying random cars I didn't have in my garage yet and I reached it.

FM3 - I'm still below 200, but I'm taking a break from FM3 at the moment. I can't really handle playing that game for too long. So, I'm taking my time with it.

FM5 - I got over 300 cars a couple days ago; thanks to the amazing rivals event glitch. :D

FH1 - I'm on my way to the 300 car mark, but I'm taking my time like in FM3. I'm also trying to collect the more expensive cars in the game rather than constantly buy the same cars over again for a bit of a challenge.

FH2 - I actually had over 300 cars before I learned about the collector's rewards thing for FM6. It was easy due to all of the dlc packs and gift cars I kept getting from Turn 10 & PG. Plus, I just love collecting cars to being with; it's fun to drive each one to see how they feel on the road. :)

I really can't be arsed with digging my old Xbox 360 and games out for this I'm afraid. Will maybe do this for the two Xbone games if I have time but FM5 has given me 43,000,000 credits for basically sitting around on my arse so all this mass buying seems like too much effort to my lazy self.

Earning money by winning races seems like much more fun to me.

It seems FH1 stats are not updating on the site at all, still shows 83 cars when I have over 305+ (spamming $5000 Honda Civic FTW). Everything else seems to be fine. Funnily enough, I didn't even realize I didn't unlock the last barn find, which happens at random. Finally got that outta the way as well.

Hey - while I'm being totally lazy (it's thirty degrees Celsius out there) wouldn't it be great if the money we built up in Forza games went into a central balance we could transfer from game to game instead of having to start from scratch each time? The hub could act like a Bank Of Forza lol.

(Wouldn't it be a-mazing if all this Monopoly money was real? :lol:)

Hit driver level 100 in F5 last night. Still only have 76 cars so I will have to keep buying some of those every so often. Not sure if I have the patience to hit 300 but we will see. Will probably start going for some of the F5 achievements to boost the reward points. Currently around 7,846 rewards.

Hey - while I'm being totally lazy (it's thirty degrees Celsius out there) wouldn't it be great if the money we built up in Forza games went into a central balance we could transfer from game to game instead of having to start from scratch each time? The hub could act like a Bank Of Forza lol.

(Wouldn't it be a-mazing if all this Monopoly money was real? :lol:)

I don't mind starting over with low money. However if we were able to transfer money I would be somewhere around 200 million legit money. Made a lot of money selling vinyls, paint designs, and flipping cars in the AH in F1, F2, F3, and F4. Most of my money was in F3. That's the last game I truly put a lot of effort into designs. Money usually comes fairly easy in the Forza series.

I really can't be arsed with digging my old Xbox 360 and games out for this I'm afraid.

Yeah, not worth the effort.

My final car counts for the 360 (had to check):

FM3: 0 -> 0K
FM4: 541 -> 5M
FH1: 117 -> 100K

Wasn't too far off the 300 in FM5, so I just bought every car I didn't yet have and some dupes of cars I was thinking of getting a second of (for running a different tune/livery). Up to 317 cars now.

In FH2 I currently have 260, so I'm pretty sure I'll buy another 40 in the next 2 1/2 month.

All up, that'll be 15.1M in start up credits. Cars I'll get 10. Never got FM5 VIP and I'm sitting on 9.3K in rewards points. Edit: No idea why I thought the next tier was at 11.5K, there is no tier 8 (yet).

I'm sure that's plenty to start off with, the rest I'm happy to earn.

However if we were able to transfer money I would be somewhere around 200 million legit money.

Well, if that was possible, I'm sure my Forza 4 Billions would last me for quite some time to come. I wouldn't need to bother adding 40 cars to FH2 just to get a measly 4 Million. :lol:

Last edited:
Let's see...

FM2 Score: 123/500
FM3 Score: 976/1000
FM4 Score: 2000/2000
FH1 Score: 2000/2000
FM5 Score: 1923/3000
FH2 Score: 2704/3000
F&F Score: 200/500 (glitched)
Current Forza Rewards Score: 9926 (should be at 10226, once F&F's is fixed)
Tier: 7

FM3 Car Count: 301 (120-something Acura RSX's :lol: )
FM4 Car Count: 642 (was already well over)
FH1 Car Count: 173 (Actually should be 301 as well)
FM5 Car Count: 291 (I'm about to load it up...)
FH2 Car Count: 287 (Tomorrow's my day off)

Total FM6 Credits: 12.1 million, or 17 million if they fix FH1. 25 million by the end of the week, if they fix things.

A few handy notes: It seems the car count takes into account ones you've sold, as my FM4 count is about 100 more than it should be. Also, if you want to get the count that Forza Rewards has on record, resize your browser window to around 500px in the Friends Compare page. It'll give you tabs for each game, so you can head to the older games, then check the different categories.

A few handy notes: It seems the car count takes into account ones you've sold, as my FM4 count is about 100 more than it should be. Also, if you want to get the count that Forza Rewards has on record, resize your browser window to around 500px in the Friends Compare page. It'll give you tabs for each game, so you can head to the older games, then check the different categories.
Part of my pretend nonchalance about X360 progress in previous posts was due to the fact that I wiped my FM4 save to make room for Horizon and other games so I'm glad the cars I bought and sold in that game still show up in my hub rewards.

I might have missed something but how do we get the Tier 8 reward car if Tier 7 is the maximum? I hope they're going to activate T8 when FM6 hits.

That was some really good info. Guess some updates are in order...

FM3 Car Count: 0 (and that's not going to change)
FM4 Car Count: 3617 (5M only? Seriously?)
FH1 Car Count: 140 (and that's not going to change, 100K it is)
FM5 Car Count: 332 (5M here)
FH2 Car Count: 272 (5M for sure by the time FM6 is released)

As for scores:

FM2 Score: 0/500 (never played)
FM3 Score: 0/1000 (never played)
FM4 Score: 1700/2000 (no tokens -300)
FH1 Score: 1450/2000 (no tokens -300, no dlc -250)
FM5 Score: 2650/3000 (no tokens -350)
FH2 Score: 3000/3000
F&F Score: 500/500
Current Forza Rewards Score: 9300
Tier: 7

I might have missed something but how do we get the Tier 8 reward car if Tier 7 is the maximum? I hope they're going to activate T8 when FM6 hits.

I think we're all missing that one. If there is no Tier 8 by the time FM6 hits, will we ever get that car?

I think we're all missing that one. If there is no Tier 8 by the time FM6 hits, will we ever get that car?
I hardly used the Joest R18 e-tron in FM5 so I won't mind missing out. Could save us a fair bit of cash on purchase in the LMP races though.

It's been said that Tier 8 will be added at some point before release, and the existing tier scores will be modified slightly.

FM4 Car Count: 3617 (5M only? Seriously?)

I'm guessing you spent a lot of time in the Auction House! :P

I unlocked quite a few achievements yesterday in F5. Some required car purchases so now I have 79 Cars. I am up to 7,888 reward points at tier 7. I was also able to redeem some of my rewards today. :)

Last edited:
15.1 million and 11 cars, 12 when tier 8 added, I'm done. Haven't played FH1 at all so not buying that one and very little of FM3

Back