Forza Motorsport 6 Rewards

• Thread starter symo63
  • 356 comments
preorder_mx5fczhrx4dhu5z.png

Preorder car.

The car counts do seem to be taking a while to update. I've bumped my counts up to over 300 in both FM3 (fast) and FH1 (less fast) before the past weekend, yet my count is only 11.2 million, when it should be 16.1. Actually, make that 17 even now that I bought a couple more cars in FH2.

Ok...thanks for helping me find my garage car count, but the Forza Hub is WAY off. It tells me I have 50+ cars in FH2 (and I have over 200) and it says I have 50+ cars in FM5 (and I have over 500)....And I didnt add that many cars, maybe about 50 in FH2 which the Hub should put the total in 100+..I dont have the other games anymore so I cant check them in game.

@SlipZtrEm where are you seeing you have 11.2 mill??...In the Hub or just figuring it out in your head?? Only thing I see in the Hub is that I have 11 cars waiting on me

wow this is slow... too much waiting on slow menus, pulling unwanted liveries off servers
saving syncing

i've come to the realisation i dont buy that many cars... i use what i alrady have an are used to

wow this is slow... too much waiting on slow menus, pulling unwanted liveries off servers
saving syncing

i've come to the realisation i dont buy that many cars... i use what i alrady have an are used to
You don't have to wait for liveries at least, press Y and you'll have normal colors.

God it takes forever to buy cars in FH2, buying 200+ cars is going to be annoying.
saving syncing

Yes seems really slow in Forza 5. I only have about 50 cars in F5 since I hardly played the game but don't remember it taking THAT long to buy a car. I don't even know if I will even waste any more time doing this in F5. Is there a faster way I am missing? Just seriously not worth the time.

I think it is fairly fast in Forza 4. But seems so tedious in F5.
God it takes forever to buy cars in FH2, buying 200+ cars is going to be annoying.
Oh really? Yeah I might not even waste my time. But I do have a ton of wheel spins left so that should get me quite a few cars really fast.
You don't have to wait for liveries at least, press Y and you'll have normal colors.
Oh nice good to know.

Buying cars in Forza 3 is so fast, just go a,x,a,a and repeat, there you have another Rabbit.👍
It was a chore to buy 100 Rabbits in Horizon 2, it takes 10 times longer to buy 1 car.
Saving the game is really slow on Xb1, next gen my a...hahaha.
Btw my Forza 6 rewards in the app just updated after 2 days. So don't worry if it takes a while.

even the menus are slow and drop frames (!!!) on the One

i dont get this console, everything is so laggy

prior to this, i had 120 car in FH2 and 175 cars in F5

i'm just above 200 on both and i doubt i will get to 300 since i dont think even the DLC will get me there? unless they want me to buy duplicates???

be much easier in F4, not sure about FH1 or FM3

even the menus are slow and drop frames (!!!) on the One

i dont get this console, everything is so laggy

prior to this, i had 120 car in FH2 and 175 cars in F5

i'm just above 200 on both and i doubt i will get to 300 since i dont think even the DLC will get me there? unless they want me to buy duplicates???

be much easier in F4, not sure about FH1 or FM3

The Rabbit GTi is the key to success. :cheers:

Duplicates count for this, I have a collection of Alfa Romeo 4C's in FH2 and they each count towards the number although you're best off using the in game car count or the Xbox Game Hub as Forza Hub isn't the most accurate.

where are you seeing you have 11.2 mill??...In the Hub or just figuring it out in your head?? Only thing I see in the Hub is that I have 11 cars waiting on me

It's listed in the Hub somewhere, there's an option which brings up a list of games and shows your rewards to date for each game and at the top is FM6 which has a list of cars you will receive along with the amount of credits. The option might be called total rewards or something along that line.

Im spoiled by SSD. I run an external SSD (msata) on my Xb1, faster than the drive because the usb 3.0 connection is quicker than reading off the spinning hard drive. Yes it was pricey, but like I said SSD has spoiled me!

I don't think I'm gonna go through the process of buying cars in FM2 and 3. With VIP and a little help from Forza rewards in FM5 after buying 50 more cars i still have 52 million in credits in game. I have a feeling FM6 will be similar.

I don't think I'm gonna go through the process of buying cars in FM2 and 3. With VIP and a little help from Forza rewards in FM5 after buying 50 more cars i still have 52 million in credits in game. I have a feeling FM6 will be similar.
Money has never really been a problem in Forza. That's why I don't see myself putting too much time into buying cars. Might do it with F4 because I know I am close to 300 cars. I will also go for it in FH2 because I have a lot of wheel spins plus I love that game.

I don't see myself putting much effort into F5. Way too time consuming and it was a game I didn't enjoy much at all. Besides, money is not difficult to obtain in the Forza series. Though it is a little more challenging without the AH. It was very easy to run the AH and Storefront for a few days and come out with 100 million by flipping cars and paint jobs.

@SlipZtrEm where are you seeing you have 11.2 mill??...In the Hub or just figuring it out in your head?? Only thing I see in the Hub is that I have 11 cars waiting on me

Either go to the "Rewards You've Received" box under the Welcome or My Forza tabs, or to FM6 in the Games tab. It'll tell you the credits, cars, and tier reward car you'll be lined up for.

I had enough credits in FM3 that I just bought the RSX 100-something times (just mashing the A button while I do other things). FH1 is slower, but I would buy any of the cheaper cars in every colour available. Made it easier to count. FM4 was well over already. Buying in FM5 still takes the longest though, since you can't skip a single menu animation.

Hehe, I actually already have over 300 cars in 2 of the games listed. FH2 was kinda a breeze for me when it came to car collecting as I sort of bought all of the dlc & got some gift cars. I also had a lot of money in FM4, so getting to 300 cars was very easy. I'm also over 200 on FH1 and not too far behind on FM3 & FM5. I'm going to basically have an easy start in FM6. XD

I spent a couple hours yesterday buying cars in F5, FH2, and FH2 F&F along with unlocking roads and crashing through signs. Only a couple items updated. So it is on some sort delay for sure on the Forza hub. Says "new rewards available in 7 days" so maybe it takes a week or month to fully update.

Found a faster way to buy lower cars. I usually just filter buy "FWD" and "cars not in garage" or "Cars affordable". It pulls up the cheaper cars fairly fast that way. So this method helps it go much faster.

Got 301+ in FM3,4,5 and FH1.

Like 5 minutes and I'll have all of them... FM5 has over 300 cars with DLC right?
Is there an easy way to find the car counts in each game? Can't remember but will need to go back and revisit.

Back