Forza Motorsport 6 Rewards

• Thread starter symo63
  • 356 comments
Unfortunately, level over 100 counts for nothing, nor do the bonus boards (except a measly few points towards the achievement score), nor do certain other things.
Never mind,I'm doing the buyout-athon on FM5 now.:)

Forza 2? You get nothing for having cars in Forza 2. Or were you referring to something else?
oh... thats nice to know after buying ..168 mk2's in forza 2 for the last hour or so. :D
(just 12 left to reach 300)
if not forza 2, then where is my missing 4mil?

edit: just checked
I have 427 cars in f5, 321 in horizon2, and over 300 in f3, f4 and horizon1

Last edited:
oh... thats nice to know after buying ..168 mk2's in forza 2 for the last hour or so. :D
(just 12 left to reach 300)
if not forza 2, then where is my missing 4mil?

It's probably just slow to update. Wait a day or two and it should go to 25 Million by itself. Alternatively, go to Friends Compare and check your car counts in the individual titles. See the handy notes at the bottom of: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-motorsport-6-rewards.330469/page-3#post-10822667

It's probably just slow to update. Wait a day or two and it should go to 25 Million by itself. Alternatively, go to Friends Compare and check your car counts in the individual titles. See the handy notes at the bottom of: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-motorsport-6-rewards.330469/page-3#post-10822667
thanks for the link to tips.
through the site, I saw that forza 4 has registered only 244 cars, while I have more than 300 in-game.
so I guess I'll just buy another 60 mk2's in forza 4 and it will register fine.
thx

thanks for the link to tips.
through the site, I saw that forza 4 has registered only 244 cars, while I have more than 300 in-game.
so I guess I'll just buy another 60 mk2's in forza 4 and it will register fine.
thx
If the Rewards system isn't showing the right number of cars, buying more isn't the solution - instead play the game (do a few races, modify a car or two, download a design or tune) - usually the system needs something to prompt it, and on top of that it can take up to a week or so for some updates to come through.

If the Rewards system isn't showing the right number of cars, buying more isn't the solution - instead play the game (do a few races, modify a car or two, download a design or tune) - usually the system needs something to prompt it, and on top of that it can take up to a week or so for some updates to come through.
I guess I'll start with 'waiting for a week' part :D
I think I can live with 21mil instead of 25 for a while

I'm still missing 4 mill$ too. :mad:
Still waiting .... :rolleyes:
I bought a car and waited a week = no change :grumpy:
I designed a car and waited a week = no change :grumpy:
I hired a driver, waited for it to win a few races, then waited a week = no change :grumpy:
I picked my nose and waited a week = no change :grumpy:
I think MS and T10 need to change the lazy 🤬 pretending to be working there! 🤬

Just checked my Rewards/Friends Compare Stats, and I was wrong in thinking that my FM4 Stats were not being recorded, due to it being used on a FM4 banned console, since it's actually my FM3 Stats that indicate having 114 cars in the garage, when I know I have over 300. :banghead:

I guess I'll go paint or race some in FM3 and then .... wait a week? 🤬

Finally, Stats have updated and I have the 25 mill$ waiting ..... :dunce:

Last edited:
Finished the Horizon 2 championship race yesterday and completed a few more bucket lists.

Now I am at 8,717.

I still have a lot more I want to do in FH2 along with Storm Island.

So far I've gotten the 301 cars in FH1, FM4 and FM3. It seems though that FH1 is all it's recognizing at the moment (says I'm only at 5.2m). How long does it take to update? Do I have to do a few races in the game before it updates?

Alright, I've finally done some testing on FM3, and I can confirm that the car count does go down if you get rid of cars. I'm actually back at 20 Million. I've done some further testing on the other Forza games and the car count does not seem to go down even if you do get rid of cars (unless it is really slow to update). So this seems to be handled somewhat different for FM3 than for the later titles. Just a FYI.

a) Where can you see this and
b) will you get the rewards if you get to the higher numbers later on in earlier games?

a) On the Hub, head over to Games and then FM6. You can see what you'll get when you start the game. It should also tell you periodically when opening the Hub.
b) Nope. This is only applicable the first time you load up FM6.

a) On the Hub, head over to Games and then FM6. You can see what you'll get when you start the game. It should also tell you periodically when opening the Hub.
b) Nope. This is only applicable the first time you load up FM6.

That's pretty weird actually. That would technically motivate people to NOTplay FM6 untill they got the requisite amount of stuff in the previous games.

What's a good way to plow through FM5? I'm good with the 300 cars but I'm missing a lot of game play race wise to leval up to tier 8.

What's a good way to plow through FM5? I'm good with the 300 cars but I'm missing a lot of game play race wise to leval up to tier 8.
You could start focusing on the achievements. Some of them require to race certain cars on certain tracks for just a couple laps. Others require perfect passes or gold medals. Some are quite easy to get and those will help increase your rewards for sure.

You could start focusing on the achievements. Some of them require to race certain cars on certain tracks for just a couple laps. Others require perfect passes or gold medals. Some are quite easy to get and those will help increase your rewards for sure.
Think I'm at 200 points for FM5.

If you need the online leading achievements, just start some private room 1/4 mile drag races against a Drivatar. Bump the heats up to max, and you'll be good in about half an hour. Seems the 1/4 mile track calculates the entire test course's distance/area/whatever instead of the 1320. :D

If you need the online leading achievements, just start some private room 1/4 mile drag races against a Drivatar. Bump the heats up to max, and you'll be good in about half an hour. Seems the 1/4 mile track calculates the entire test course's distance/area/whatever instead of the 1320. :D

Yup, it's still glitched. You'll have all of those in less than 30 heats. If you still need the multiplayer medals, you may as well find a friend and do it at the same time. Pick the 8-car track so you both get medals, and then simply take turns in winning for the lead achievements.

Latest Posts

Back