Forza Motorsport 7: Auction House

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 99 comments
While it appears that T10 have allowed all cars to be sold in the auction house, it looks like some Forza Editions still can't be sold in the auction house.

Any FE's obtained by completing one of the cups can be auctioned.

FE's gifted to VIP's have no "Auction Car" option.

FE's obtained through level ups just show this:

Ah, that's too bad. I really wanted the Monte FE and Mustang FE.

I just now noticed that I can actually auction off cars I got for free via discount. With that said, I'm now finally getting rid of cars I don't want.

Holy Crap...
e7fc31da-67a9-4e0e-adfb-55b77bc56cb4.PNG

Although it seems Forza took a significant cut out of that as I was only at 12.3 million after the sell, when I had 2.2 million before I got my credits from it. Still, 10 million for a Viper is still incredible.

Also got around 2 million for my other FE's
1,050,000 for BRZ
450,000 for S15 Spec-R
550,000 for M3 E36

Last edited:
If anyone wants to make some CR I am looking for the following:
  • Aston Martin Vulcan
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque
5,000,000 CR for either car, or whatever your max Buyout value is if it doesn’t go that high.

We’ll both need to be online at the same time, just to make sure nobody snatches it ;)

If anyone wants to make some CR I am looking for the following:
  • Aston Martin Vulcan
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque
5,000,000 CR for either car, or whatever your max Buyout value is if it doesn’t go that high.

We’ll both need to be online at the same time, just to make sure nobody snatches it ;)

Im willing to sell mine. Aston Martin Vulcan ($1,595,000 for buyout)

Is it the Zonda Cinque you're after? I have one in my garage I don't mind selling.
That's the one.

Shoot me an Xbox message at around 7pm tonight and we can arrange something.

[Update: Sorted, thanks :) ]

Last edited:
I just sold ten cars in the AH. Only four didn't sell and they were all FEs. Camaro ZL1, NSX, Gran Turismo, and F-Type.

Would anyone be willing to buy my BRZ Forza Edition off of me? I don't want it, and I could use the cash. Even if it's a bid of 200,000cr. I'd be ok with that. I just want it gone. :)

Hi guys! Any reason why I can't sell a cars buy out to more more than a set limit i.e. 48,000, 83,000 etc.

Rue
Hi guys! Any reason why I can't sell a cars buy out to more more than a set limit i.e. 48,000, 83,000 etc.

I believe that is tied to your success as a painter-the more your paints are downloaded the higher that limit goes up.

Correct me if Im wrong though.

I believe that is tied to your success as a painter-the more your paints are downloaded the higher that limit goes up.

That is correct but the exact percentages and requirements are unclear even to me (one of the most successful painters in the game).

Thank you! That's a bit strange ... I don't really have any time to do decent liveries anymore :(

As I’m a successful Forza painter with many downloads, I’m able to list cars for up to 20,000,000 CR if they’ve got my design on them (they also show up under Elite Designs).

I put one up for fun as I didn’t need the car anyway, and it sold :)

I put up 5 more after that and some rich player (who probably did the CR glitches before they were patched out in October) bought them all :dunce:

So now I’ve got over 100,000,000 CR. It’s wasted on me though as I hardly ever buy any cars :lol:

I can't even connect to the auction house. Is this normal? My internet is fine.

Edit: It's working now.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to sell me their 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI? The one from the specialty dealer, I missed out on it.

Im wondering how to get the ‘09 Ferrari 458?

It was a speciality buy but I never see them at auction? Anyone have one for sale or means of acquiring it?

Thanks.

Back