Forza Motorsport 7 Coming to Xbox Game Pass, Arrives October 8

Yes!! Forza Motorsport 7 is finally coming to gamepass! Definitely the greatest choice with how much content the game offers, and having the best free play mode of any game in its class! Coupled that with FH4, and you have yourself two great alternatives until the next Forza Motorsport comes out. 👍

Hoping we get FM Rebooted at the end of 2021 next year. Let's go!

I shall be quite happy to finally drive the Lincoln Continental and XC90, given that car's odd absence from Horizon.

Noice - now I can play it on my PC with a T300 instead of considering a Drivehub or G920. Just hope it doesn't have that issue that Horizon has, where it randomly stops registering wheel inputs.

Noice - now I can play it on my PC with a T300 instead of considering a Drivehub or G920. Just hope it doesn't have that issue that Horizon has, where it randomly stops registering wheel inputs.

If anyone has good settings suggestions for thrustmaster im all ears. T-GT (basically T500 when on pc) ffb was nothing short of a dreadfull joke on stock settings. After minor tweaks and invert, it was drivable but still random feedback at best.

Last edited:
I played back a fair bit over the weekend... Holy cow the number of noobs in online lobbies.

Latest Posts

Back