Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
I just noticed a change in the driver gear. The Stig suit we got in July has been renamed. It's now The Stig's Digital Cousin, and the tagline has changed from "Top Gear's famous racing driver" to "A relative of Top Gear's famous racing driver." The suit itself has not changed as far as I can see.

Last edited:
I didn't see that, but I did see that they updated the Hennessy Driver Suit description, it was a much shorter, blah blah, now it's a much more detailed description. It appears that they may have updated the descriptions of some of the other driver gear as well. But I haven't gone through all of them.

Think Pink is the current Forzathon prize if you don't have it already.

Gear I'm still missing:
Forza Favorites: 3
Pop Culture: 31
Pattern General: 3

Last edited:
Here is my list -
Forza Motorsport 7 : Missing Driver Gear Suits

Pop Culture: Tuxedo Orange, Disco, True Blue, Unnatural Pairings, Push It To The Limit, Sprocket Squid, Roosted, The Driver Abides, Brooklands, FireFighter Tan, Baseball Home Jersey, Football Home Jersey, Football Away Jersey, Gridiron Glory, Paintball, Moto, Astronaut Classic, Cop, Crook, Day of the Dead, Skeleton, Mummy, Spectre, Band Leader Orange, Saint Nick, Ugly Sweater Party, Jack Rabbit, Fleek

Forza Favorites: Forza 1, Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4, Forza Horizon 1, M. Rossi, Gymkhana, Tanner Foust

Pattern General: Baller, Earth First, Safe and Sane

Pattern Camo: have them all

Flags: have them all

Tracks: have them all

Cars: have them all

Team Colors: have them all

Finally! A driver suit being offered as a reward, that I don't have already! I was beginning to forget what that felt like. The upcoming Forzathon is offering up the "Disco" Driver Gear as a reward. The driver gear has been getting VERY stale for the last few months, with rewards for Forzathon and League play just repeats of what has already been offered.

The start of the Forza Championships is today. I noticed 2 new Driver suits available, I'm guessing they are prizes for watching. Semi finals and Finals,i believe.

The start of the Forza Championships is today. I noticed 2 new Driver suits available, I'm guessing they are prizes for watching. Semi finals and Finals,i believe.

Ooooh! Matchy - Matchy !!!!!
75d978c1-b789-4b66-b8bc-3d6b8a4f7b75.PNG

That's the new Forza World Championship Drivers suit, and posing with the 2014 Honda #5 Zengo Motorsport Civic WTCC Special World Championship Sunday Livery. (A livery was available on Saturday of the same car, but with a different paint job. Made by AMR The Hulk for Williams Mitch.)

Thanks to the free Hot Wheels DLC coming next week, we get six new driver suits. When the suits are released and we have official names for them, I'll add them to the OP.

FM7 Hot Wheels 1960s Suit (called the 1950s suit in their release, but there were no Hot Wheels in the 1950s, and there is no 1960s suit mentioned in the release. Looks like an obvious mistake.)

FM7 Hot Wheels 1970s Suit

FM7 Hot Wheels 1980s Suit

FM7 Hot Wheels 1990s Suit

FM7 Hot Wheels 2000s Suit

FM7 Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Suit

I have managed to purchase quite a few of the Driver Gear that I don't have. 300,000 for Legendary, and I believe 150,000 for Super Rare. What I am interested to see offered are the Forza 1, Forza 2, Forza 3 etc etc, and the Horizon ones as well, also if anyone sees any of the Exclusive Driver Gear offered from any of the Forza RC's. Please, if anyone sees any of the aforementioned Driver Gear offered up in the new Shop, PLEASE post it here. So that way we know its at least possible to obtain those Driver Gear. Or, it's not, and I can get on with my life. :lol:

I'm not 100% sold on the new race shop, but I have several new suits thanks to the change.

Baseball Home Jersey

Brooklands

Hot Wheels 2000

Mellow Yellow

Mime

Samurai

Skeleton

Here's something new: there is finally a BMW suit.

Several more from today:

Astronaut Classic

Baller

Baseball Away Jersey

Gridiron Glory

Gymkhana

Moto

Roosted

Spectre

Sprocket Squid

Tanner Foust

True Blue

The race shop is a little frustrating. I got several new suits the first two days which was nice, but I haven't gotten a new suit in two days. I've got the race shop open all day long so I don't miss a refresh. What I'm still missing (aside from the new Hot Wheels suits):

Forza Motorsport
Forza RC
M. Rossi
Push It To The Limit
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party
Jack Rabbit
BMW
Earth First
Safe and Sane

Last edited:
Same here, I have been watching the shop like a hawk. Initially I've done pretty well, but things have tailed off a bit. In the Badges hunt I am down to only 4 Legendary, All the rest I have, save for a few of the Special ones which never opened up after achieving a couple of levels up. Here's my missing Driver Gear list:
Forza Motorsport
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Forza Horizon 1
M. Rossi
Baller
Earth First
Safe and Sane
Push It To The Limit
Gridiron Glory
Spectre
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party
Jack Rabbit

Note: Even though I played the first 4 Forza's, it won't synch up because I used a different iteration of AlienDeathRay associated with an e-mail that no longer exists. I'll never be able to synch it up, but was hoping in some way that those suits would become available anyway.

After a couple days of nothing, I finally got some new suits.

Baseball Catcher

Business Suit

Hot Wheels 1960

Paintball

Checking the Forzamotorsport thread, it looks like the following suits are not in the race shop:

Forza Motorsport, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forza Horizon, 2, 3
All Hot Wheels suits
Forza RC, Seattle, World Championship
All promotional suits (pre-order, Halo, Minecraft, Doritos, Taco Bell, Ice Break, etc)
M. Rossi
Push It To The Limit
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party
Jack Rabbit
BMW
Earth First
Safe and Sane

So it's kind of pointless for me to keep the Race Shop open all day hoping for another suit since the only suits I'm missing are on this list. I did get the last badge I was missing, so I've got that going for me.

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! I am down to one or two more, not on the above list. And I am only missing 1 more of the Badges, a Legendary one, (the Sneakers). I've been trying to watch the Race Shop like a hawk, but it's gotten frustrating. Then suddenly this morning I got 2 badges in 20 minutes. I don't understand why they continue to hold back Drivers Gear from us. What are they trying to do? Hold back the Christmas ones for a Forzathon next month? And what of the Safe and Sane? What we don't get that until next July 4th???

Yeah, I'm guessing the Ugly Sweater Party and Saint Nick suits will be for Christmas. Safe and Sane came out before July 4th this year but wasn't made available, so I'm guessing they'll hold it for the next July 4th. The BMW suit makes me think we might get a BMW for the December Spotlight Car.

Back