Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
I didn't mean that non-existent suits like BMW, Ford, VW or Saleen would show up in a prize crate. I just meant if you were looking to fill out your collection of suits that are already in the game, that's the crate to use.

I didn't mean that non-existent suits like BMW, Ford, VW or Saleen would show up in a prize crate. I just meant if you were looking to fill out your collection of suits that are already in the game, that's the crate to use.
Oh, gotcha. I've been buying them up, but it gets a little boring getting the same ones over and over. Kinda like the Flags one. I finally got all of the them, (I gotcha you elusive Chile!). The new Makers Crates have been good to me as well. I am missing a few of the Team Forza suits that I really want. (Black, Light Blue, Green). And a few others. I missed out on the Forza RC suit as well. After seeing that one, I regret it deeply.

I think there are some new Driver Suits that came in on the newest patch. A 'Luchadore' (spelling?) driver gear, and a Pinata Gear, and maybe a couple others I didn't notice. Obviously themed for upcoming Cinco de Mayo. I did have to LOL when I saw the description for the Pinata Gear, "When I crash, candy spills out". Also the Mexican Wrestling Gear is timely with the passing of Wrestling Legend Bruno Samartino. As I kid I used to watch the old time wrestling on channel 9. I'm not much for the current WWE wrestling. I much prefer Hockey!

I think there are some new Driver Suits that came in on the newest patch. A 'Luchadore' (spelling?) driver gear, and a Pinata Gear, and maybe a couple others I didn't notice. Obviously themed for upcoming Cinco de Mayo. I did have to LOL when I saw the description for the Pinata Gear, "When I crash, candy spills out". Also the Mexican Wrestling Gear is timely with the passing of Wrestling Legend Bruno Samartino. As I kid I used to watch the old time wrestling on channel 9. I'm not much for the current WWE wrestling. I much prefer Hockey!
Good catch. Here are five news suits I've found. All are Pop Culture, and all are legendary.

Brooklands

Lucha Libre

Spectre

Think Pink

Viva Pinata

Diamond Armor/Common/Forza Favorites/earned by playing Minecraft on Xbox One between January 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018

Last edited:

All Race Marshals have this one. They don’t have to show it in Lobbies (just like how some prefer to keep their Marshal badge hidden) but they have the option to do so.

Haha - that yuppie might just be one of my favorites so far!
It's like if one of the characters from thirtysomething was a race driver.

All Race Marshals have this one. They don’t have to show it in Lobbies (just like how some prefer to keep their Marshal badge hidden) but they have the option to do so.

Can you do me a favor and screencap it in the standard format we've been using, in the menu for single player>freeplay so we can get the full suit?

I can put one up in about five hours from now.

Something I was thinking about this morning: we can see the backs of helmets in open wheel cars, but not the back of the torso or legs anywhere in the game, right?

Something I was thinking about this morning: we can see the backs of helmets in open wheel cars, but not the back of the torso or legs anywhere in the game, right?
As far as I know, you are correct.

Creeper/Legendary/Forza Favorite/earned by setting a time between April 1 and April 30 in any of the following in-game events: April Car Pack Challenge; VIP - Fast In Black; or ForzaRC April Training Grounds

Race Marshal / Super Rare / Forza Favorites (only visible when gifted to members of the Race Marshal Program)
"Keeping the racing fast, fair, and fun."
Race Marshal.png

The Xbox Rewards Vault was restocked and I noticed that there is a suit for 100 gems. Scroll to the right of the prizes listed. Is this specific to the rewards site?

The Xbox Rewards Vault was restocked and I noticed that there is a suit for 100 gems. Scroll to the right of the prizes listed. Is this specific to the rewards site?
The entire XBox Rewards vault is greyed out for me.

The entire XBox Rewards vault is greyed out for me.

I just logged in right now. There is plenty of "Out of Stock", but the cheap stuff at the bottom I can claim. The gear is under the 100 gems. "Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear" - 100 gems (just wonder if this is exclusive to the rewards site)

I just logged in right now. There is plenty of "Out of Stock", but the cheap stuff at the bottom I can claim. The gear is under the 100 gems. "Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear" - 100 gems (just wonder if this is exclusive to the rewards site)
I think it must be. I haven't heard anything about it.

Crashed, Dummy

Here is my list of Driver Gear that I am missing, (Not including 3rd party promo's)

Forza Favorites: Forza 1, Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4, Forza Horizon 1, M. Rossi, Grand Touring, Gymkhana, Tanner Foust
Pop Culture: Missing 57 different
Team Colors: Forza Black, Forza Green
Car Manufacturers: Alfa Romeo
Tracks: Catalunya
Patterm/Camo: Tech Camo Brown
Pattern/General: Baller, Earth First, Vintage Grey, Vintage Red
Flags: None, Have them all

Badges Common: need 4 - Uncommon: need 3 - Rare: need 6 - Super Rare: need 13 - Legendary: need 25

Badges? Don't need no stinkin' badges! LOL!

No new suits in this update that I can see.

The Legendary Skulloflage suit will be a Forzathon event prize starting on June 8th.

Is “Forza RC Seattle” new? Don’t remember seeing that one before.
I had a senior moment. I thought "if they're new, they'll say 'new'" except that's not how it works. There are five new suits, three are Independence Day themed.

Forza RC Seattle/Legendary/Forza Favorites/"Forza RC hits the Emerald City"

Kiss the Cook/Legendary/Pattern General/"Is that BBQ sauce or motor oil?"

Liberty/Legendary/Pattern General/"JULY IV MDCCLXXVI"

Modern Pilot/Super Rare/Pop Culture/"If the car had wings it would be perfect"

Safe and Sane/Legendary/Pattern General/"Emits showers of sparks, light fuse and get away"

Last edited:
Back