Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
I have been working on finishing off the Badges and Driver Gear over the last month. I just spent nearly 8 million CR on 11 each of the new Prize Crates. I must say that I got a decent return. I sold every Car, and nearly every Mod afterwards. None of the badges were any that I needed, (I'm nearing the bottom of the barrel, so to speak). Of the 33 Crates, I got 5 Legendary Driver Gear, and 4 Super Rare. Unfortunately, only 2 of the Legendary were ones I needed, (Spa Day and Gen Pop). As with the Driver Gears packs, you get a refund if you have it already. The Legendary return 200,000 CR and the Super Rare return 100,000, (Rare returns 30,000, Uncommon 12,000 and Common 5,000 which has been standard up to now). So for spending about 8 million, I got back over 4 million in return. My tally is below.

Badges; need

Green - 2
Blue - 3
Purple - 3
Red - 5
Yellow - 10

Driver Gear - Need

Pattern - Tech Camo Brown
Tracks - Catalunya
Team Colors - Forza Black, Forza Green
Pattern General - 6
Forza Favorites - 10
Pop Culture - 47

Got that as well but I didn't get the suit from last week's leagues, so I guess I already had it.

Good bit of unintentional trolling on T10's part to give out 4th of July suits on Confederation Day (Canada's national holiday) though. :lol:

The Stig/Forza Favorites/Legendary/Top Gear's famous racing driver

I did not see any new suits in this update other than the Stig (and he should really have his arms folded.)

I had a little chuckle doing the most recent Rivals Challenge with the "Pink Pig" Porsche. You should re post the "Kiss the Cook" Driver gear pic and pose in front of the Pink Pig Porsche. How fitting! Mmmm Barbecue!

I don't recall this one posted here, It came in the most expensive crate!
IMG_20180720_192610471.jpg

I don't recall this one posted here, It came in the most expensive crate!
View attachment 752738
That was uploaded way back in December. If you're ever in doubt, look at the master list in the first post. Every suit that's been won by the people posting in this thread has a link to a picture of it.

Tuxedo Blue/Legendary/Pop Culture/"For the fashionably brave who yearn to be the color of a summer sky."

Congratulations! The manufacturer suit I keep hoping to get is the Alfa Romeo. Someday...
Just keep hitting that 25,000 credit suit crate in the bottom right corner. It's in there. I now have every Team Color, Manufacturer, Race Track, Country Flag, and Pattern Camo. The only Pattern General I'm missing are the three most recent ones that have not been awarded or gifted yet. I'm also missing 36 Pop Culture and three Forza Favorites.

Last edited:
I happened to make a soft drink themed livery for the '51 Holden Ute yesterday, so I've got the perfect vehicle for today's new suit. P.S. It's this week's Forzathon prize if you don't have it already.

Soda Jerk

Last edited:
I was in a Leagues race with @JONK1969 aka Jon Knoles, Creative Director at Turn 10 Studios, and I got curious about what suit he was wearing. It appears to be a suit exclusive to Turn 10 Studios employees only. It's making me wonder what other suits are out there that we don't even know about.

I was in a Leagues race with @JONK1969 aka Jon Knoles, Creative Director at Turn 10 Studios, and I got curious about what suit he was wearing. It appears to be a suit exclusive to Turn 10 Studios employees only. It's making me wonder what other suits are out there that we don't even know about.

Yeah I saw that one as well, I didn't know how to capture a picture of it, and figured you guys probably already had it. I saw another Driver Suit that I didn't recognize recently. Hopefully I can catch that one when I see it again. I honestly wish I had jumped on all the offers that came out at the release, because there are a few suits that I missed out on, and now I regret it.

Mechanic/Pop Culture/Super Rare/"You can drive it. You can fix it. You are the total package." It's one of this week's Forzathon prizes.

Back