Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments
None of those are referenced, but bear in mind that a lot of 100% confirmed cars aren't in these files either. For example, there isn't a single mention of the 911 GT1 Strassenversion that I can find, but it's still in the game.

The demo was also an early build, so it's possible those cars had not been programmed into the game yet, either.

None of those are referenced, but bear in mind that a lot of 100% confirmed cars aren't in these files either. For example, there isn't a single mention of the 911 GT1 Strassenversion that I can find, but it's still in the game.
Interesting stuff. Are there more unannounced cars hidden in the demo files?

The old Panamera surprises me. Not exactly the car Porsche would want to include. And because of the RUF I would think that these are placeholders or used for testing purposes. RUF has always been used as a substitute for Porsche and the two have never appeared in a game from day one or with RUF being added at a later stage than Porsche.

The 935/78 and 991 RSR would feel right at home in Forza. Bit strange to include the Falken Porsche, especially when the Porsche North America Team made history that year with the #911 Porsche 991 RSR winning Petit Le Mans overall beating the prototypes in the rain. (but maybe they will both be included eventually as Turn tends to include cars in pairs like the Mazda 787B, Jaguar XJR9, Ferrari 458 GTE, BMW Z4 GTE, McLaren 12C GT3 etc.)

And that Porsche 997 Turbo (which is the Mk.2 and therefore not the version in FM4) looks like a placeholder to me. It's clearly a real photo and Turn10 usually only includes in-game shots in the menus. It would love to see a 997 Turbo in Forza though... It appears to be an edited version of this photo:

porsche_porsche_997_turbo_s_pdk4b6feb0b30638.jpg

https://www.3zero3motorsports.com/s...sche_porsche_997_turbo_s_pdk4b6feb0b30638.jpg

To be fair, I remember Forza 5 had a bunch of placeholder images ripped from Google Images which got people hyped up, so I suspect this isn't any different.

Just found out my Gamestop isn't doing a midnight release but they will let me grab the game when the close the night before. So I will hopefully be able to fill in any blanks in the carlist that night.

The Fate of the Furious™ Car Pack (aka: Day 1 Car Pack)

Code:
1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition

Words and images here: https://news.xbox.com/2017/09/25/fate-of-furious-car-pack/

It's nice that they at least added the Dodge Demon in the pack. The others (apart from the Chevy Fleetline) are all simply modified versions of existing cars in game. Good job the Demon is unique and stock.

So we're still left in the dark as to the images we saw of the Giulia QV, 124, ZR2 and Stinger. Just a few days to go...

Probably just part of the group of cars they didn't reveal, or future DLC, which I doubt since they've already been spotted in Gameplay vids.

Unbelievable, not only does the base game include so little new cars, but the VIP pack contains recycled cars from FH3.

And now? This car pack is full of filler cars. F-Type, WRX STI, Corvette, Rally Fighter, AMG GT S...

It's like they're trying to disappoint at this point.

I admit that these for me won't see the light of day. :indiff:

Ditto. I mean, the Corvette is a cool one and if it's actually modeled after the reallife car it's based on, it should be quite a beast, but it's not worth the 10$ for it alone.

Ditto. I mean, the Corvette is a cool one and if it's actually modeled after the reallife car it's based on, it should be quite a beast, but it's not worth the 10$ for it alone.
Never really been a fan of movie cars,'cept maybe the DB5 and DeLorean,also if I wanted to make something like that,I'd go play NFS,for me these have no place here.

I admit that these for me won't see the light of day. :indiff:
Personally I will make a point to find a way to use all of them in the most fun way possible. But of course I love doing some silly races from time to time.
As Failrace has proven many times in his Community races, sometimes the silliest and most out of place of races can be the most fun.

Agreed on the movie cars, but that Corvette is an actual track car so it would certainly have its place in the game.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/08/the-big-red-hobaugh-corvette/

I had absolutely no clue the Corvette used in Fate of the Furious was that Corvette. After that feature I always found a spot in my garage for an Autocross C2 'vette... Glad to know this time I'll get to start from the thing that inspired it all and I'll just have to slap some new wheels on it and paint it yellow to have my own Solo monster. :lol:

Ha, I was just wondering how long it would take for someone to start digging through the files on the PC version. I'll bet most of the car models will be ripped and posted on 3D modeling sites by week's end now.
Probably
I found:

'70 Nissan 510
2017 Porsche Raymond? Didn't see the GT2 RS, so who knows.

Hilarious thing is on the "Forza Edition" cars, the file says "he" aka 'Horizon Edition'. lol. I also found a few others that said "me"? Motorsport Edition maybe, here they are below:

2016 Acura NSX
2016 Caddy ATS-V
2017 Chevy Camrao ZL1
1964 Chevy Impala SS
1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
2014 Chevy SS
2013 Dodge Dart
2016 Ford Mustang GT350R
2016 Mazda MX-5
2016 Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe

For those interested, 198 different wheels too.

Last edited:
Ah, shame....I was kinda hoping to see files for the Kia Stinger, Abarth 124 and Alfa Giulia QV as they were spotted in-game but alas....nothing. Most probably DLC in November perhaps....

Probably
I found:

'70 Nissan 510

Hilarious thing is on the "Forza Edition" cars, the file says "he" aka 'Horizon Edition'. lol. I also found a few others that said "me"? Motorsport Edition maybe, here they are below:

2016 Acura NSX
2016 Caddy ATS-V
2017 Chevy Camrao ZL1
1964 Chevy Impala SS
1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
2014 Chevy SS
2013 Dodge Dart
2016 Ford Mustang GT350R
2016 Mazda MX-5

Any chance you could look at customization options for cars? In terms of widebodies?

Also list unannounced of FE's so far:
2016 Acura NSX FE
1997 BMW M3 E36 FE
2016 Cadillac ATS-V FE
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 FE

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle FE
2015 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 FE
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS FE
1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS FE
2014 Chevrolet SS FE
2013 Dodge Dart FE

1968 Dodge Dart Hemi SS FE
2008 Dodge Viper ACR SRT10 FE
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor FE
2017 Ford Focus RS FE
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 FE
1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra FE
2014 Ford FPV Pursuit Ute FE
2016 Ford Shelby GT350R FE
1977 Holden Torana A9X FE
2015 Honda Civic Type R FE
2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 FE
1993 Jaguar XJ220 FE
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo FE
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata FE

2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG FE
2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe FE
2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Black Series FE
1965 Mini Cooper S FE
2012 Mini John Cooper Works GP Edition FE
2000 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R FE
1980 Subaru BRAT FE
2013 Subaru BRZ FE
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi

Not sure where this goes since it was spotted pre-release but not found in game files:
2015 Audi RS6 Avant FE

Also what is
Fer_F142_10
PAG_HuyaraT1_12
PAG_HuyaraT2_12

Last edited:
Probably
I found:

'70 Nissan 510

2016 Acura NSX
2016 Caddy ATS-V
2017 Chevy Camrao ZL1
1964 Chevy Impala SS
1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
2014 Chevy SS
2013 Dodge Dart
2016 Ford Mustang GT350R
2016 Mazda MX-5

Chevy SS and Dart GT MEs as well.

Not sure how he has access to the full game, but there you go.

Looks like an early physical copy.

So it looks like you can't purchase a car until you get to its respective Collector Tier.

Has anyone seen how many Tier Points you get for buying a car?

If I wanted to buy the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Tier 4) I'm wondering how many cars I need to own before I can get that far.

Looks like each car has a Tier Point value in the top right corner, rarer cars having more points.

Last edited:
Back