Forza Motorsport 7: Confirmed Car List

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,498 comments

Not sure how he has access to the full game, but there you go.

Note that there are still a few cars missing from that video, I suspect because he hasn't updated/got the day one patch yet.

There's 551 cars in the Dealerships. Around 150-170 or such cars were missing.

Career or Forzathon prizes maybe?

Or cars missing from the day one patch, but that may not be the case as a few of the cars in that video showed as DLC.

Its an arrow meaning its just downloadable, Fm5 had the arrows on cars while downloading.

Yes, I know that. If you look at the cars with DLC icons they are cars in the originally announced list, which is what made me curious about the day one patch. Seems like it contains cars as well as whatever content is included in the "rest of career mode."

The day one patch is probably equivalent to what would have been 2nd disk content back in the FM4 days, ie not an actual patch but a way around the disk limitations.

Based on what we've seen so far, it looks like we'll need to buy anywhere between 5 and 10 cars to unlock the 2nd tier... I can work with that. Love the car selection menus, they're very retro.

Some very questionable car classifications used. I love that T10 classifies the McLaren MP4/4 as Formula 90s even though it's from 1988. And why is the T100 Baja Truck not under Forza Trophy trucks yet other non-trophy trucks are? More proof they don't even know what a trophy truck is.

What goes through their heads when doing this?

Some very questionable car classifications used. I love that T10 classifies the McLaren MP4/4 as Formula 90s even though it's from 1988.

The MP4/4 is a carbon monocoque F1 car similar to early 90s designs - and as a matter of fact, it was the base from which the NA MP4/5 and MP4/6, which raced until 1992, were built. On the other hand, in the early 80s you had Ferrari racing with the last evolution of the 312, aluminum and the Cosworth DFV engine were the pinnacle of technology, and the name of the game was "ground effect". As far as 1984 you had a top competitor like Williams fielding a car such as the FW09, which would look downright prehistoric racing next to the MP4/4. It's pretty hard to find a perfect demarcation line between "80s" (raw, mechanical, sometimes turbocharged) and "90s" (fighter-bombers on wheels) cars, but the 1988 season was regardless well north of it.

But I agree - the class system seems to be an improvement over FM6's mess (and homologation will probably take care of some of the most jarring pairings), but it's still all over the place.

Apparently there was a mistake in the car announcements too. They still have the Zenvo ST1, instead of what they claimed in the first week of announcements, the TS1.

I liked what they did in FH3 better, they grouped most cars into more broad classes, instead of FM7, where they make classes more specific and get it all wrong.

This car list and unannounced cars is sooooo freaking confusing at this point. We may end up with 800 cars on day one with half being new to series at this rate. Sheeshhh lol and it's bad enough T10 has not reached out and cleared up much of anything.

Some very questionable car classifications used. I love that T10 classifies the McLaren MP4/4 as Formula 90s even though it's from 1988. And why is the T100 Baja Truck not under Forza Trophy trucks yet other non-trophy trucks are? More proof they don't even know what a trophy truck is.

What goes through their heads when doing this?
In Forza Horizon 3, several cars had multiple Division classifications. A Subaru Impreza could be both a Retro Rally car and a Japanese Sportscar for example. Perhaps the same is true here, though the McLaren being a 90's car seems like a simpler way to pair it up with the '91 Ferrari.

Yeah.. I'm not really feeling that Fate of the Furious pack.

The Ice Charger, Demon and Fleetline are really the only ones that are Interesting to me.

Everything else just seems copy and paste.. It's a shame as I thought the F&F pack that came from Forza 6 was pretty good.

Then again it's a Franchise I feel has long over stayed it's welcome It's good stupid fun but they should have ended it with that Paul Walker tribute.

But I guess as long as it keeps making money it isn't going anywhere,

Yeah.. I'm not really feeling that Fate of the Furious pack.

The Ice Charger, Demon and Fleetline are really the only ones that are Interesting to me.

Everything else just seems copy and paste.. It's a shame as I thought the F&F pack that came from Forza 6 was pretty good.

Then again it's a Franchise I feel has long over stayed it's welcome It's good stupid fun but they should have ended it with that Paul Walker tribute.

But I guess as long as it keeps making money it isn't going anywhere,
Yeah the franchise has made over $5 billion just from the last 4 movies, why not keep it going lol.

LOL (Hit Play, should already be at 30:29)

Alas, with FM7 debuting live-3d previews of cars in place of the static rendered images used so far, the Placeholder Jetta (now Placeholder Falcon) makes its debut in the menu screens. Would've been more tasteful to show nothing at all, but oh well - it won't be something I'll ever experience.

I'm pretty sure that was just sarcasm, it doesn't always translate well to text though which is where smileys come in handy.
Alright,maybe I was a little quick but nobody likes being judged but as you said a "lol" or a ":P" certainly would have let me take it as a joke.

Back