Forza Motorsport 7: Demo Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 426 comments
The DLCs and expansions have been dropping at 1:00pm EST since as far as I can remember, the demos and actual games are the same. T10 releases their stuff around 10 am PST usually.

That is what time the XBox/Windows store updates it's content. Same time of day FH3 preloading started and same time of day the updates and DLCs released.

Guess I've been away from the Xbox scene for a long time. Thanks guys!

my internet is so bad i wish the demo had a preload lol.
My internet is so bad I have spent the last 8 hours downloading the Creators Update for W10 so I can play the PC Demo and it is only at 54%.
Update download is going immensely slow for some reason. Even with my internet it should not be this slow.

I have decent internet with no cap and even I don't know if I want to download that big of a demo. :scared:

I can't wait to try it though, even if I wont get much time with it.

Any way to remotely download it from my phone? I'll be at work at 1pm. It would be nice to be able to set it to download from my phone so I can have it done when I get home at 8pm...

Any way to remotely download it from my phone? I'll be at work at 1pm. It would be nice to be able to set it to download from my phone so I can have it done when I get home at 8pm...

Whenever the demo releases tomorrow, Google the Forza Motorsport 7 Demo, or just look it up on the Microsoft store and download it from there. Xbox app isn't really necessary for remote downloads.

my internet is so bad i wish the demo had a preload lol.

22gb for three cars and three tracks seems insane though
Yeah, considering that's more than a fifth of the total game? Wonder if they plan something special like with the FH2?3? demo

Whenever the demo releases tomorrow, Google the Forza Motorsport 7 Demo, or just look it up on the Microsoft store and download it from there. Xbox app isn't really necessary for remote downloads.

And I believe your XBox needs to be in "instant on" mode and not energy saving.

no sign of the demo on the uk Xbox store yet

Edit: found it by searching

Last edited:
Downloading the demo now, I'll post my impressions later tonight (hopefully).

I'm downloading it for Windows BTW.

Downloading the demo now on my XBox. Though with my slow Rural American internet I likely wont be able to play until tomorrow.

Downloading for Windows. It first offered me to "push" the download for xbox, but if you get that message you can download it from the windows store directly.

at 7.3gb downloaded, and now it starts to drop in speed....thanks for letting the world know its there guys...... jk :)

Back