Forza Motorsport 7 E3 2017 Hands-On Impressions

If I may correct you, thats not promising stuff. its delivered stuff , and in fact, delivered almost two whole years ago
As I said, that last Forza I played was 4, so I can just say it sounds promising to me as I have no actual experience of Forza 5 and 6, I'm sure it has delivered in your experience and knowing that makes me more confident that I will feel the same way once I play Forza 7 :).

Another couple of good messages about the FFB like those mentioned above and I will preorder the ultimate edition.

I admit, I've been looking forward to Forza Motorsport on the PC since the day I decided not to buy an Xbox One out of frustration at the wheel situation. Played FM3, FM4, FH1 on Xbox 360, FM6Apex and FH3 on PC. Been looking forward to FM7 on PC for over a year now, and my only reservation has been the poor FFB experience on Apex and FH3.

Another couple of good messages about the FFB like those mentioned above and I will preorder the ultimate edition.

I admit, I've been looking forward to Forza Motorsport on the PC since the day I decided not to buy an Xbox One out of frustration at the wheel situation. Played FM3, FM4, FH1 on Xbox 360, FM6Apex and FH3 on PC. Been looking forward to FM7 on PC for over a year now, and my only reservation has been the poor FFB experience on Apex and FH3.

Apex was kinda they test bed for PC,as T10 never worked on that platform,when Apex first released,there was no even wheel support if im not mistaken,or it was very few wheels,cant remember exactly.
If they making PC version from the ground,im quite sure there will be proper FFB support

Back