Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
Next week's rewards are the 2013 Dodge Dart GT, Think Pink Driver Gear and the Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4
Nice. I need the Think Pink suit. It's part of stylistic set I call the Aristocrats, suits with a very ornate 18th century royal court look that includes True Blue, Autocrat, Your Majesty and First of Firsts.

The people creating these challenges must really love Spa. I've lost count of the number of times Forzathon has asked us to complete a set number of laps on this track. It's a good circuit but let's have some more variety. :lol:

The people creating these challenges must really love Spa. I've lost count of the number of times Forzathon has asked us to complete a set number of laps on this track. It's a good circuit but let's have some more variety. :lol:
Whenever Spa comes up in singleplayer it's almost always in the rain, in some massively powerful car that has no margin for error. Presumably they want to give people a chance to actually drive it in a less stressful environment once in a while.

That said, I do agree with you... but hey, at least it's not Le Mans and/or Nurburgring over and over again.

Got my Dart, Lambo and Think Pink driver gear. The nice thing about the last Forzathon (buy a Lambo, complete three laps in a Lambo, win in a Lambo) is that you can combine the last two. I dreaded drifting to get the Dart, but I just entered the Drift Ghost league in Multiplayer and wobbled around the Nurburgring in my International Scout for eight minutes. I came in 4th out of 6, and was in third for much of the race. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Sorry for telling the Forzathon challenges this late.

Drifting Tandem Style
Complete a Multiplayer Drift event (As it said, you must do online multiplayer to complete it.)
Reward: Dodge Dart GT

Vintage Offerings
-Complete 2 laps in a Vintage GT Racing Car
-Complete a race at Long Beach in a Hot Hatch Icons car
Reward: Think Pink Driver Gear

Power Through it
-Purchase a Lamborghini Car
-Complete 3 laps in a Lamborghini
-Win a race in a Lamborghini
Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Next week's rewards are the Audi TT RS, 2012 Dodge Challenger, and the Viscious Driver Gear.

I had fun with the Vintage Forzathon so I had a go at a GIF (Forza 7 Style) 👍
full

The Vicious Driver gear AGAIN ?!?!?! C'mon Turn 10! This is like the 5th time this has been given out as a reward. and 2nd time in 2 weeks. What? Repeating the Cars in the Specialty Dealer over and over, you didn't learn your lesson?? Why can't you offer up some Driver Suits that we haven't gotten yet? What are you holding back for? I must be missing like 30 Driver Suits. I have nearly everything else, but I have been playing the snot out of this game for the last 11 months. I can understand holding stuff back from the casual gamer, but to the die-hards like me it seems like you guys are playin keep away. ughh

Can't resist having more Forzathon can you?

Rear Guard
Get a Drift Score of 6,500 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in a Rear Wheel Drive car
Reward: Audi TT RS

Heavy Metal
-Win a Race at Yas Marina Corkscrew in a Modern SUV car
-Complete a race at Dubai Mountain Circuit Reverse in a Modern Off-Roaders car
Reward: Dodge Challenger SRT8

Forward Progress
-Win a race in a Formula 70's car
-Complete a race and go 190 MPH (305 KPH) in a Formula 90's car
-Complete a race in a Formula E car
Reward: Viscious Driver Gear

Next week's rewards are the Mercedes C 63 Forza Edition, Spa Day Driver Gear, and the Mercedes 300 SLR

Last edited:
Spa Day Driver Gear!?!?!? I already have that 10 times over. If anyone has spent Any money on the Driver gear crates, that one keeps coming up all the time. Not to mention it has been a repeat bonus several times as well. At this rate, you can now almost predict what Driver Gear is next. Does this theme seem familiar? Special Dealer ???

New Forzathon event: "Free Play Days Weekend! We're celebrating Forza Motorsport 7 being part of Free Play Days by rewarding all players who complete a single race (in Free Play, Multiplayer, Campaign... anywhere!) with a whopping 1 millions credits! This reward is good for this weekend only, so don't miss out!" It's live now.

There are additional Forzathon events scheduled to start in two days:
September Monthly Races: 300,000 credits
September Monthly Multiplayer: 150,000 credits
September VIP: 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam ⬅ unicorn
September Carpass: 210,000 credits
September Showcase: 2013 Dodge Dart GT FE
These are in addition to the already announced regular Forzathon events that start tomorrow.

I just did the "win a race" for 1,000,000 credits so I just used a random car on a 1 lap of the test airfield which is my chosen track for these events.

Ok the lap took a 1min 20 secs etc.

When I went to claim the prize the game hung for like 10 mins before it actually gave me back control and the 1 mil.

This game is full of bugs isnt it, even at this late stage of its life.

I just did the "win a race" for 1,000,000 credits so I just used a random car on a 1 lap of the test airfield which is my chosen track for these events.

Ok the lap took a 1min 20 secs etc.

When I went to claim the prize the game hung for like 10 mins before it actually gave me back control and the 1 mil.

This game is full of bugs isnt it, even at this late stage of its life.
Not for me. Seemed to work perfectly fine after doing a 14 second drag race as everything went through basically immediately.

Mine was fine as well. Which put me over 100 Million CR. Now at almost 104 million. I am thinking about buying a ton of the Driver gear Prize Crates to see if I can get any more Driver gear I need. But I am worried that I am just going to get all the same ones I already have. And with rumors of us being able to purchase all the driver gear in the near future, I am wondering why I should even bother. But what else can I do except keep stacking bank?

That's what I'm doing, just banking the credits. I'm waiting for the driver gear to get it's own storefront so I can buy the suits I don't already have.

I'm seriously running out ideas for the introduction

Throwing 'round the track
Complete a race at Prague in a Mercedes-Benz
Reward: Mercedes C63 AMG Forza Edition

Racer's Paradise
-Complete a race at Rio and go 130 MPH(209 KPH)
-Complete a race at Long Beach
Reward: Spa Day Driver Gear

Start Your Engines
-Do 5 laps in the Mercedes C 63 Forza Edition
-Complete a race at in the Mercedes C 63 Forza Edition
-Win a race in the Mercedes C 63 Forza Edition
Reward: Mercedes 300 SLR

Next week's rewards are the Subaru Impreza 22B Forza Edition, the Motorcycle Cop Driver Gear and as the other posts mentioned the 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition, MG MGA Twin-Cam, and 720,000 CR

Last edited:
The monthly forzathon is here

September Monthly Races
Complete 10 Races
Reward: 300,000 CR

September Monthly Multiplayer
Complete 5 Multiplayer Races
Reward: 150,000 CR

September VIP (Note: You must have the VIP pass to Complete the first two)
-Complete a race at Prague Full Circuit in the 2012 Nissan GT-R Forza Edition
-Beat a Rival in VIP-Concept Come To Life in the Rivals event (Note: it is in VIP Section)
-Win 2 races at Watkins Glen
-Complete 2 Races in a All Wheel Drive car
-Complete a in a X Class car
Reward: MG MGA Twin-Cam

September Car Pass (Note: You must have the Dell Gaming, K1 Speed, and Totinos Car Packs to complete it.)
-Complete a Race at Le Mans Full Circuit in the Bugatti Chiron
-Complete a race at Suzuka East Circuit in the Honda Odyssey
-Win 2 races at Dubai in a Car from 2001
-Complete 3 laps at Brands Hatch in the Lotus Elise GT1
-Complete 2 races in a Ford
Reward: 210,000 CR

September Showcase
-Complete a in the Mercury Cougar Eliminator
-Beat a Rival in S Curve Conquer (Note: it is in the Feature Rivals Section)
-Complete 2 races in a Forza GT car
-Complete 3 laps in Forza P1 car
-Win a race in the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
Reward: 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition

Last edited:
These Forzathon things are a little awkward for my taste.

I really wish you could click on them and be taken to events or something. Digging through a bunch of cars and picking tracks and races and everything feels more like work than play.

I guess maybe it's great for the diehard that doesn't know what else to do,but for me it's painstakingly boring and I usually don't bother.

Setting up a one lap race in freeplay isnt like really hard.
Well, no, but it still took me about 2 ½ hours yesterday to do all the Forzathon challenges, even with single lap, shortest track variant, no other cars, etc. It takes time, and I can understand if someone finds it tedious rather than fun.

These Forzathon things are a little awkward for my taste.

I really wish you could click on them and be taken to events or something. Digging through a bunch of cars and picking tracks and races and everything feels more like work than play.

I guess maybe it's great for the diehard that doesn't know what else to do,but for me it's painstakingly boring and I usually don't bother.

That's how I've always played my racing games - scrolling through cars and tracks, then drive. I think it's pretty common and these challenges add some incentives when things get stale. I like how Forzathon adds something to it.

Setting up a dozen otherwise pointless mini races isn't my idea of fun.
So do a dozen races you want to do. 💡

There's no prize for getting a forzathon done in record time, so I really don't get why people rush through them as fast as possible than complain about them. I mean, you have a whole month to do the 10 race one, why rush to get it done in an hour?

In my opinion, they have really stepped up the Forzathon events. The Monthy events added to the weekly events adds a lot of depth and has captured my attention. The only issue though is that it's a little late for me, as I have all of the prizes, (except for the CR), so the prizes are all repeats. The racing aspect though still manages to capture my focus. I really wish they had been doing it like this from the start. As far as the prizes go, they need to keep things fresh. Driver suits that haven't been featured, instead of repeats all the time. I like the idea of unique livery skins for the gifted cars, like they do for tuning in to the Forza RC.

Ohhh, more opportunities for money in Forzathon! Luckily for me, Time Attacks still seem to count as races. I'll just continue my hot lapping around these tracks, I'm thinking of using the CLK GTR for Prague. :D

Back