Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
I've only got 6 left to go and none of them are particularly interesting.
The cars I'm still missing are:
Tier 1: 2013 Mazda MX-5
Tier 2: Shelby Raptor, Lancia Delta S4, Nissan IDx NISMO, Chevy SS
Tier 3: Infiniti Q50, 2016 Ford Mustang
Tier 4: nothing
Tier 5: 1970 Chevy Chevelle FE, Ford Fiesta FE, Ford Raptor FE

I'm most anxious to get the Nissan. I want to run it and the Tamo Racemo against each other, do a side by side comparison. They're both my kind of car: compact, light weight, modestly powered, big fun.

This week's prizes werent so great but the challenges were quite elementary except for the drift challenges.

I used a rocket bunny 86 to do infineon which wasnt too hard.

I used a FE Chevy SS to do maple valley in the wet.

The only good prize was the Torana FE.

Rob is oficially stupid..:lol: he did 4 races in 3 different sport touring icons and wondered why it didn't work,it was because he did said races on the NORMAL Lime Rock circuit and it took him about 4 hours to figure that out..lmao.

I think Forzathons often come down to how good your English comprehension is....

Just exactly what car do you need in what division on what version of what track?

Coupled to the fact that sometimes Turn10 are slightly cryptic on what the victory conditons are.

I think Forzathons often come down to how good your English comprehension is....

Just exactly what car do you need in what division on what version of what track?

Coupled to the fact that sometimes Turn10 are slightly cryptic on what the victory conditons are.

Nah,Tony I missed the word "alt" completly :lol: that was all.

The cars I'm still missing are:
Tier 1: 2013 Mazda MX-5
Tier 2: Shelby Raptor, Lancia Delta S4, Nissan IDx NISMO, Chevy SS
Tier 3: Infiniti Q50, 2016 Ford Mustang
Tier 4: nothing
Tier 5: 1970 Chevy Chevelle FE, Ford Fiesta FE, Ford Raptor FE

I'm most anxious to get the Nissan. I want to run it and the Tamo Racemo against each other, do a side by side comparison. They're both my kind of car: compact, light weight, modestly powered, big fun.

Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to compare what I'm missing to what you and @-Fred- are missing.

Here's what I am missing:
Tier 1: Holden VL Group A, 2013 Maxda MX-5
Tier 2: Shelby Raptor, Lancia Delta S4
Tier 3: Ferrari 612, Infiniti Q50
Tier 4: NONE
Tier 5: Lykan Hypersport, Ford Raptor FE

Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to compare what I'm missing to what you and @-Fred- are missing.

Here's what I am missing:
Tier 1: Holden VL Group A, 2013 Maxda MX-5
Tier 2: Shelby Raptor, Lancia Delta S4
Tier 3: Ferrari 612, Infiniti Q50
Tier 4: NONE
Tier 5: Lykan Hypersport, Ford Raptor FE
I just got the '70 Chevelle FE today, so I can knock that off my list. But it's all moot because by this time next week, all these cars should be unlocked and in my garage, with the possible exception of the FE cars.

Aside the FE Fiesta and FE Raptor, I'm only missing the Shelby Raptor, the Delta S4, Infiniti Q50 and Chevy SS. I even got the MGA and Z4M Coupe, so I'm all set on the unicorn front as well.

I even got the MGA and Z4M Coupe, so I'm all set on the unicorn front as well.
I have them as well. Still not a fan of the unicorn concept, but at least it's only two cars this time.

This week's Forzathon is now here

Morning Jog
Complete 5 Laps in a Sport Coupe car
Reward: BMW 1 Series M Coupe

Wet Asphalt
-Win a race at Top Gear Full Circuit in the Rain
- Complete 3 laps at Sebring Club Circuit in the Rain
Reward: Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition

Long Nights
-Win a Race in the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at night
-Complete 2 laps at Circuit de Spa in Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt at Night
-Win a Race at Virginia in the Porsche Cayman GT4 at Night
Reward: Happy Trails Driver Gear

Next week's rewards are the Holden VL Commodore Group A SV, 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS and Grease Monkey Driver Gear

Last edited:
Almost completed them all. only 2 more races for the Driver gear, which I will save for later tonight. I really like the Forzathon set up this way. Weekly events makes a huge difference, rather than waiting a whole month. I am really looking forward to next week and the Holden VL Commodore! I don't have that car.

This week's Forzathon has now arrived

Welcome Racing Fans
Complete a race at Bathurst (Mount Panorama)
Reward: Holden VL Commodore Group A SV

Australian Legends
-Win a race with the Holden Torana A9X (Note: it doesn't work with Forza Edition Torana)
-Complete 4 Laps in a Supercars Championship Car
Reward: Grease Monkey Driver Gear

Party in Aus
-Win a race in the Ford Falcon XR GT
-Complete a race at Bathurst in a 1965 Mini Cooper S
-Win a race in a C Class Car
Reward: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Next week's rewards are Lancia Delta S4, Tuxedo Blue Driver Gear and the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rogue

Last edited:
I already had both cars and the suit from this weeks Forzathon. At least I was able to sell both cars.

Yeah, the same with me. I also noticed that if you have the Driver Gear, you don't get compensation for it. Because you normally get compensation if you already have it. It just shows up as new in your driver gear.

Forzathon is back for more

Rally Family
Win 2 races in a Rally Heroes car
Reward: Lancia Delta S4

Cleaning Up
-Win a race at Watkins Glen Full in a Sport Luxury car
-Complete a race in a Early Sport Luxury car
Reward: Tuxedo Blue Driver Gear

Fastest Around The Track
-Complete 3 laps at Daytona Sport Car Circuit in a Hypercar
-Complete a race at the Circuit of the Americas in a Rise of the Supercar division car
-Win a race at the Suzuka Full Alt in a Sport GT car
Reward: Infiniti Q50 Eau Rogue

Next week's rewards are the Audi S3, 2017 Porsche 911 RSR, and the Soda Jerk Driver Gear.

Last edited:
I completely forgot to complete the challenge for the Grease Monkey gear. I never really cared about these driver suits, but for the most part I like to complete Forzathon challenges when it involves collecting things I don't have. Looking forward to the 911 RSR which I haven't managed to obtain so far.

Forzathon is here once again

All For Power
Win a Race at Sonoma Short Circuit in a AWD Car
Reward: Audi S3 Sedan

Time To Compete
-Win a Race at Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit in a 2014 Ferrari Risi Cometizione 458 GTLM
-Complete a race at Homestead Road Circuit in the 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsport Viper GTS-R
Reward: 2017 Porsche 911 RSR

First Position
-Win a race at Monza Full Circuit
-Win a race at Prague Full Circuit
-Win a race at Yas Marina in Exotic GT car
Reward: Soda Jerk Driver Gear

Next week's rewards are the Mechanic Driver Gear, Rolls-Royce Dawn, and the 1965 Mini Cooper Forza Edition.

Last edited:
Another week and Another Forzathon

The Racer
Complete a race in a A Class Car
Reward: Mechanic Driver Gear

A Proper Get-together
-Win a race in a Car from the United Kingdom
-Complete 4 Laps at Brands Hatch in the Rain
Reward: Rolls-Royce Dawn

Misfit Mayhem
-Win a race in a Forza Specials car
-Complete a race in a Major Micros car
-Go at least 121 MPH (194 KPH) in a Track Toy car
Reward: 1965 Mini Cooper Forza Edition

Next week's rewards are the Swirl Driver Gear, Ferrari 250LM, and 2013 Mazda MX-5

Last edited:
They also define time attacks as 'races'... just do "10 Races in any Class Time Attack Rivals" and get 480,000 credits.
I did seven races yesterday, then wondered if Time Attack races counted. I ran three of them and got my money.

Last edited:
More Forzathon challenges for the cars and the driver gear

Sliding Around
Get a Drift Score of 5,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in Vintage Off-Roaders Car
Reward: Swirl Driver Gear

Traditions Rule
-Win a race in a Vintage GT Racing Car
-Complete 4 Laps at Circuit de Spa in Forza GT Car
Reward: Ferrari 250LM

Land of the Rising Sun
-Win a race at Laguna Seca in a Mazda Car
-Complete a race in a Nissan
-Go at least 150 MPH (241 KPH) in a Japanese Car
Reward: 2013 Mazda MX-5

Next week's rewards are the 2013 Dodge Dart GT, Think Pink Driver Gear and the Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4

Back