Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
Was super bored on a Friday nite so I spend $1.5 mil on the McLaren P1 GTR and then $320k on the 2014 Huracan 610 to win the 2008 California which I assume is a $200k car?

Seems like value!

Luckily I had a Volvo STCC s60 to complete the 3rd leg because I didnt want to spend even more money to win a car I dont like too much and I already have the newer California Turbo.

Was super bored on a Friday nite so I spend $1.5 mil on the McLaren P1 GTR and then $320k on the 2014 Huracan 610 to win the 2008 California which I assume is a $200k car?

Seems like value!

Luckily I had a Volvo STCC s60 to complete the 3rd leg because I didnt want to spend even more money to win a car I dont like too much and I already have the newer California Turbo.

Are rental cars not allowed when completing Forzathon objectives?

Seems like value!

I did the same thing. A P1 GTR, Huracan AND a Huayra from the SD! Now I'm back to the grind :)

Are rental cars not allowed when completing Forzathon objectives?
They are, but you won't get money or XP from them.

They are, but you won't get money or XP from them.

Yeah I didnt know that and now it seems obvious.

Also since the money and XP you get from a 1 to 4 lap race is inconsequential, its the smart thing to do.

I think I faced a Pagani Zonda R on the Bernice Alps and the Huracan and my Volvo kills everything they come up against anyway.

The second week of Forzathon challenges are now available

Going Home
Complete a race at Nurburging GP Circuit in a 1977 Ford Mustang ll King Cobra
Reward: Porsche 356A Speedster

Day At the Spa
-Win a race at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in any Ford
-Complete a race at Circuit de Spa in GT Racing Reborn Car
Reward: Finish First Driver Gear

Finely Honed
-Complete a race at Suzuka in a Japanese car
-Complete a race at Bernese Alps in the Zenvo ST1
-Win a race at Hockenheimring in a German car
Reward: Mercedes-AMG GT S

Like last Forzathon, you have until Thursday to complete it and next week rewards are the Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition, Kiss the cook Driver Gear, and the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe.

Edit: they changed the second challenge and third challenge in finely honed.

Last edited:
Day At the Spa
-Win a race at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in any Ford
-Complete a race at Circuit de Spa in GT Racing Reborn Car
Reward: Finish First Driver Gear
Sadly you cannot combine the two by racing a GT Racing Reborn Ford. You have to run it twice.

As in real life, if you can afford to buy, BUY.

If you cant buy, rent.

I might just rent this one out, chances of me using the Mustang II and Zenvo again is remote, very remote.

Get ready for another forzathon this week

On a Stallion
Win a race at Mugello in any Ford Mustang (Note: This works with any Mustang even with the Hoonigan Mustang.)
Reward: Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition

Slithering Along
-Win a race in a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (Note: this doesn't work with the Forza Edition Viper.)
-Complete a race at Dubai Mountain Circuit in a FWD Car
Reward: Kiss the cook Driver Gear

Bullying Through
-Complete a race in the Lamborghini Aventador SV
-Win a race at Suzuka in a Sport Luxury car
-Complete 2 races in a A Class Car
Reward: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Next week's Forzathon rewards are the 2013 Abarth Punto SuperSport, Holden Torana Forza Edition and the Tamo Racemo(finally I get to have it.)

Last edited:
We're very nearly at the point where every car will finally be unlocked. I think I've got less than 10 left.

We're very nearly at the point where every car will finally be unlocked. I think I've got less than 10 left.
I think I am missing like 15-17. I know the Lykan Hypersport, and one of the Audi TT's are 2 I don't have that you must have. I think maybe another one or two that were early Forza RC prizes as well. Let me know if you get a bonus or an achievement for having all the cars. I would love to know. Because my garage space is cramped and I would love to get rid of some of the trucks, SUV's and other cars that will never really use. I would rather have duplicates of cars set up for different classes.

I've got my goods.

Next week's challenges/prizes are:
New Car Smell - 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
Keep It Together - 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
Don't Skip It - 2018 Tamo Racemo

I'm down to just 13 locked cars. This time next week I'll be down to ten. (the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL is this week's Leagues prize.)

So now they're just going to throw the last of the locked cars into weekly Forzathon? I certainly wouldn't mind, but it makes me wonder what would be planned to keep the respective Rivals and Leagues rewards interesting until FH4 comes out.

Someone bought my duplicate '69 Mustang FE for 1,25 million! Lazyness knows no bounds. :lol:
For the most part, the Forza Editions sell for over a million every time. It seems that some people just buy and paint/tune and resell the Forza Editions over and over. Some of the more rare editions go for 10 million, others more like 5 million, and the most common, (Nissan GT-R, BMW M3, Silvia, Subaru BRZ) sell for around 1 million. I bought a Ford GT FE for 10 million a couple of months ago, (my 2nd one).

If you have 2 Forza Edition cars, and would love some extra CR. Sell it in the auction house. Slap a design on it, a tune, and jack up the price! You should get a nice return on your investment.

Someone bought my duplicate '69 Mustang FE for 1,25 million! Lazyness knows no bounds. :lol:
Sold mine for 5 Million the day before the Forzathon started, so i think many people dont even bother to look if there is any other way to get this car

Damn. I logged in with 30min to spare and finished all three challenges... but then reminded myself that I somehow didn't enter Leagues at all last week, so I didn't get the Merc 6.3.

Noooooooooooooooooo... :(

After internet issues now I can tell you the challenges for this week's Forzathon

New Car Smell
Win 3 races in a car from 2018
Reward: Abarth Punto SuperSport

Keep it Together
-Get a Drift Score of 5,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event at Sonoma Full Circuit
-Get a Drift Score of 4,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in the Rain
Reward: Holden Torana Forza Edition

Don't Skip It
-Win a race at Lime Rock
-Complete a Race at Lime Rock in a NASCAR
-Complete 3 laps at Lime Rock Full Circuit Alt in a Sport Touring Icons car
Reward: Tamo Racemo

Next week's rewards are the BMW 1M, Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition, and the Happy Trails Driver Gear.

Last edited:
I'm now down to ten locked cars. Tomorrow I'll have the Macan from Leagues so that will make it nine. The 1M BMW from next week's Forzathon will make it eight. The specialty dealer will hopefully have another car. We might actually be getting near the end of this locked car silliness.

I've only got 6 left to go and none of them are particularly interesting.

Back