Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
They have to be clean. No rewinds. They don't care if you hit barrels, but don't use rewind.
Oh really? In that case, screw that, I'm going to treat it like a regular hot lap and just smash my way through as fast as I can.

I'm liking the Forzathons here. Usually I race in chase camera, with above average ai, and some assists to win. Now I can do the wheel cam, no assists, on Unbeatable and have a good time doing five laps. Just a fun time

Kinda wish the forzathon cars were numbered like the special dealer cars but oh well. I got all my stuff I’m using the astronaut suit as my main suit for a while.

I've done the Mustang and Nismo challenges, I thought the challenges were great. It gets you driving some cars you might usually skim over and with no pressure to win you can just enjoy them.

Forzathon list updated

Speed is Key - Mercedes C63 S AMG FE
To The Finish Line - Porsche 356 Speedster
Welcome to Forza 7 - Extended by 2 weeks

They cant be completed yet but I imagine they'll go live when the current events expire tomorrow

Forzathon list updated

Speed is Key - Mercedes C63 S AMG FE
To The Finish Line - Porsche 356 Speedster
Welcome to Forza 7 - Extended by 2 weeks

They cant be completed yet but I imagine they'll go live when the current events expire tomorrow
From TA:

2 new challenges have appeared for Forza Motorsport 7:

The #Forzathon Speed Is Key challenge in Forza Motorsport 7
Complete all Challenges to receive 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG S Coupe FE
From the 22 Nov 17 until the 08 Dec 17

The #Forzathon To the Finish Line challenge in Forza Motorsport 7
Complete all Challenges to win the 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
From the 22 Nov 17 until the 08 Dec 17

Thanks,
The Game Information Team

Crap. The 356A requires drifting. I hate (and suck at) drifting.

Edit: Ok, I set up a drift around the Nurbergring and got 46K. Hopefully the system recognizes it...

Last edited:
Just had a few tryes in the Ferrari F50 GT on miami oval, pressed retry just to see if it triggered, it never happend, then i went for "next race" and it triggered.

Was hitting 190mph and clean laps in each run.

EDIT: Just did the next thing (dont know how to do the spoiler alert thing, so i wont say what it is) And did press "next race" darn thing didnt trigger...

Last edited:
This Forzathon is very buggy.
Speed Is Key (for the 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe FE) (I'll spoiler tag it for those that don't want to know what the challenges are until you get to them.)
  • Challenge 1: Go at least 180 mph on Homestead. I did over 200 mph in the 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, it didn't trigger. I switched to the 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder and it worked.
  • Challenge 2: Complete 6 laps of Daytona. I ran a six lap race at the Daytona tri-oval in the Porsche 918, nothing. Did it again in the 2017 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Snickers Camry, it worked.
  • Challenge 3: Complete 3 Races in a Forza P1 Division Car. I raced the 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO at the Test Track Airfield, Lime Rock West Chicane, and Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Only two races registered. I ran one more race at Sebring Full Circuit and it triggered the achievement.
  • Challenge 4: Win a Race in a Hypercar Division Car. I ran the 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan at Sonoma Raceway Full Circuit. I got the graphic saying I got the achievement. But the car never showed up in my garage. I had to quit the game and come back in to finally get it.

Last edited:
^^ It sure is, just did my retry after returning to the right track, but forgot to put in the number of laps required, but it still triggered.

Every challenge update triggers "1 event late", so just carry on as you normally would.

If you need to force an update however do a Drag Race, hit [Next race] at the end and check your progress.

It took a while but I got my cars.

1957 Porsche 356A Speedster

2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Forza Edition

I did not see anything about 180mph. Not sure what those posts are talking about???

Was happy to see that the event for the 356 was not drifting after the first event as I kind of hate drifting.

I did not see anything about 180mph. Not sure what those posts are talking about???

Was happy to see that the event for the 356 was not drifting after the first event as I kind of hate drifting.

One of the event requirements was to hit 180 on Homestead.

For the "three races in a P1" requirement, I just did 3 drag races in that crap stain on the GT-R's legacy.

Ok, Im late to the party on the Forzathon....Trying to Drift the Porsche..I suck at it. I put on my HUD so I can see the Drift Score as I go but I cant see how many points Im getting in a lap to see how much improving I need. I see sometimes when I will get points then they DONT go to the side. If I find a corner I do good on can I turn around and do it again?? Any help would be great..Thanks

Last edited:
Ok, Im late to the party on the Forzathon....Trying to Drift the Porsche..I suck at it. I put on my HUD so I can see the Drift Score as I go but I cant see how many points Im getting in a lap to see how much improving I need. I see sometimes when I will get points then they DONT go to the side. If I find a corner I do good on can I turn around and do it again?? Any help would be great..Thanks
If you go to rivals, you can then select drifting. It will show your total as you do the lap. I took my Porsche around Dubai and got the points in one lap without too much trouble, and I'm awful at drifting.

Back