Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
So now I have this strange issue where I still have cars that I could potentially get the 400k discount when leveling up, but the cars are repeating themselves. I unfortunately got fooled into getting another McLaren F1GT. Joy.
When you choose the car when levelling up, if you already have the car it will warn you that your collector score will not go up because you already have that car. I also have all the cars that aren't locked. If I am not sure if I have the car, I will choose the car, then see that message and back out and choose the 50,000 CR.

With all the new games on the PS4 Pro these last 6 months I really got a little behind and left Forza for a while. But I now have a new Xbox One X on the way so I can try them all soon in 4k _ Forza 7, FH3 and the original 360 Horizon (4K)..and of course the 4K Xbox photo modes! 👍

The game is absolutely gorgeous using the X enhancements. Shame the photo mode looks much better on my screen than after saving them from the website.

The game is absolutely gorgeous using the X enhancements. Shame the photo mode looks much better on my screen than after saving them from the website.
That can just boil down the the difference in the way you have your PC monitor settings in comparison to your TV settings. When I used to be really into it, I would just set my PC monitor to its default settings, and use a seperate HDMI port on my TV specifically set up to match that. It worked fairly well.

I'm gonna say more Forza Racing Championship PR babble that I assume the majority doesn't care for.

The format and schedule is getting revealed tomorrow.

I suspect the list of players for the Invitational will be revealed too, and that Laige is one of them. ;)

I'd be shocked if he wasn't invited. I've had the pleasure of racing (well more like, getting past by him and then watch him drive away in the distance) against him once, and it was an eye opening experience regarding how slow I really am.

Put me down as someone who also hasn't received last week's bonus.

And while we're at it, maybe I can FINALLY receive the Tier 11 rewards I should've been earning since early January when I worked my butt off to move up from Tier 10!

When you choose the car when levelling up, if you already have the car it will warn you that your collector score will not go up because you already have that car. I also have all the cars that aren't locked. If I am not sure if I have the car, I will choose the car, then see that message and back out and choose the 50,000 CR.

I appreciate that, but my main gripe is that I still have quite a few cars that are unlocked but not coming up in the leveling up rotation. I feel as though this should not be happening until all obtainable cars have been obtained. At this point I may just have to pay full price for the Peugeot 905, a car that I did not have the money for the first time it came around. The Renault F1 car has now been offered twice since posting my first post.

I appreciate that, but my main gripe is that I still have quite a few cars that are unlocked but not coming up in the leveling up rotation. I feel as though this should not be happening until all obtainable cars have been obtained. At this point I may just have to pay full price for the Peugeot 905, a car that I did not have the money for the first time it came around. The Renault F1 car has now been offered twice since posting my first post.
Ah, yeah. The same thing happened to me. There were like a dozen cars that I didn't want to buy, ( the Ford woody, The old Holden Ute, the ugly Holden station wagon thing, etc. etc) they kept coming up over and over every time I leveled up. Finally I bought all of the cars that were unlocked. Now the cars that come up are only Tier 4 and 5 cars, ( I have ALL of them ), but at least they are cars that I would consider buying a 2nd time. For some reason, the game forces you to buy the cars you don't want, in order to wade through to the cars you do want. And yet there are still like 60 cars that are locked!!! I must be at Driver level 2000, I have all the cars that aren't locked, and I still have to wait to get the Chevy Vega???? Why?

Why is my level not moving from 499?

I'm gaining new "spins" but with low tier cars now!
Must be 10+ levels and not moving nowhere, there is only one star in middle!

My collector tier is 36.

Why is my level not moving from 499?

I'm gaining new "spins" but with low tier cars now!
Must be 10+ levels and not moving nowhere, there is only one star in middle!

My collector tier is 36.
Yeah that's it. It won't go past there. You do keep leveling up. Read my above post, concerning the cars you are offered at level up.

And TonyJZX - I didn't get my free credit bonus again either. I'm at 33 Million CR, I wonder if it just cuts off after a while?

Yeah that's it. It won't go past there. You do keep leveling up. Read my above post, concerning the cars you are offered at level up.

And TonyJZX - I didn't get my free credit bonus again either. I'm at 33 Million CR, I wonder if it just cuts off after a while?

Well, seems like you are taking about collector tier and I'm about leveling up.

I see on my FL that above 500 is possible, there are some with lvl 700+ and even smaller collector tier.

I was refusing top tier cars for a long time, picking only 50k award.

Now they swapped to lowest tier and my leveling is stuck!

If you're just trying to make money, try this. If the car you are being offered when leveling up is less than 100,000 credits, buy it, then sell it. For example, the Honda and Chevy Indy cars are only 25,000 credits when you get them from leveling up. You can sell them for 212,500 credits right out of your garage. 212,500 credits minus the 25,000 credits you bought it for = 187,500 which is a lot more than 50,000. The cars you sell will be offered to you again when leveling up since you don't have them in your garage any more.

I see on my FL that above 500 is possible, there are some with lvl 700+ and even smaller collector tier.

I had the same thing happen to me (aside from my level being stuck) before the cars started repeating. I went from tier 4 & 5 cars to tier 1 & 2.

The level display cap is 500, you only see a star after that.

Xbox still tracks your levels beyond that however, I’m Level 796 currently.

FM7 has been crashing constantly for me when I try to race online. Always the same thing, gaggles of cars covering the UI, cars disappear 20 seconds later, game tries to load track, crashes. This is with no input from me. If the cars disappear out from in front of the UI sooner, I am usually fine.

The level display cap is 500, you only see a star after that.

Xbox still tracks your levels beyond that however, I’m Level 796 currently.

Thank you.

It moved from 499 to 500 yesterday, after I bought/get empty my pending rewards - there was only 3 of them.

But that was a problem and it was a bug, bcs of I lost at least 15 levels in counter!

Today I made four and I'm lvl 504.

Not so important to me, but I like to know where I am, specially in distance driven!

I've ran into a problem. I soon want to get the career over with, but I m resisting he urge to set the game to stupid, and plow through the career. Please talk some sense into me.

Back