Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
The prizes for the Forza RC Indy Rivals races will be determined as follows:
Earn an in-game reward for each driver you beat! Plus earn extra rewards for placing in the top 10, 25, and 50th percentile on the leader boards! (From the official forums.)

Last edited:
I got myself in the Top 25% in both events. The Indy oval will be tough to whittle down further. Any ideas as to which Indy car offers an advantage? They are so close I can't tell at all. I guess to just keep experimenting. I did 30+ laps in the Chevy #2

According to the WIR we will be getting some news next Thursday.

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_5_11_18
One more tease before we take off for the weekend: Forza Motorsport 7 will have a segment in next week’s episode of Inside Xbox, and we’ll have exciting news to share. The show kicks off at 3 p.m. Pacific on Thursday, May 17 and you can watch live on the Xbox Mixer channel. Don’t miss it!

I would welcome an Indycar pack. It seems Indy is the one discipline that gets no real love in any sim. SMS's games are the only ones with a diverse list of them.

We're close approaching the point of overload; there's too many things to try and keep up with in order to obtain the cars I want like the Vega and similar low PI cars. Good grief. I do not want to participate on social media retweeting inane dreck, I just want to earn these cars through racing. I'm not asking much, methinks.

Any particular reason you feel that way?
1. I just have not taken an interest in driving open wheeled cars as much as other race cars. They all just seem to look similar and give my no variety to the eye. Even F1 cars don't hold my interest for long
2. Like Northstar, I would much rather see an IMSA expansion with the latest GT cars.

Last edited:
Make that three of us. Imsa is just much more diverse and interesting at this point. With Indycars there's what only two manufacturers that use the same engine? And they look way too similar and although the new 2018 bodywork looks cool it's still not that different in terms of capabilities. Now imsa you have the sports car challenge cars, GT3/D cars, a few more GTLM and a whole bucket full of prototypes we have yet to get.. and I'm not even getting into the additional handfuls of imsa cars from the 90s and 2000s that are missing as well. So yeah , plus I would think those cars would much more controllable with their lower speeds compared to Indycars. If they built off Indycars thru regular monthly dlc, cool. But an expansion? Nope. Wouldn't even buy it.

I was a CART fan, so I'm enjoying the look of this season's body kit - plus the racing has been good.

One reason I love making the 1200+ mile trip to Long Beach is that I get to see IndyCar, IMSA, PWC all in one weekend, plus some historics, drift, and stadium trucks.

One reason I love making the 1200+ mile trip to Long Beach is that I get to see IndyCar, IMSA, PWC all in one weekend, plus some historics, drift, and stadium trucks.
I should join you one of these days. I've never made it to Long Beach.

What happened to the track in Spain? The F1 race I am watching the track looks nothing like what I am used to. Front stretch is all I recognize.

What happened to the track in Spain? The F1 race I am watching the track looks nothing like what I am used to. Front stretch is all I recognize.

Layout's the same, however Forza Motorsport 7 has several tyre barriers on the inside of corners to prevent people cutting them. That plus the different advertising banners make for some key visual differences.

Back