Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I'm keeping my hopes very low for that exact reason. For me, personally, if it's not a rally expansion I think I'm absolutely done with this game.
And if it's not an Imsa-like Expansion, I think I'll be done.... although rally would peak my interest some too.

Here are my thoughts on the most likely expansions (if one is shown today):

A Rally/Offroad expansion is at the top of my wishlist and I would purchase it instantly. Even if there are not many new cars, I agree with @RandomCarGuy17 saying it would bring more purpose to the many offroad vehicles already in the game.

An IMSA expansion would be alright but it would be slightly disappointing as there isn't much that would seperate it from what you can already do in FM7. Would purchase as long as it brings other unique content such as tracks and an extended career mode.

As for an IndyCar expansion... Well, I have no interest in that whatsoever.

I'd take an Indycar expansion since I've missed having a game having a more dedicated side to Indycar since 2003.

I have doubts on any sort of rally expansion since Global RallyX just folded a few weeks ago after announcing a partnership with Forza last year. I'm not expecting much IMSA-wise either other than backing ForzaRC.

I dream of an IMSA expansion with Mid-Ohio or Mosport (sorry, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park) and the latest DPis and GT cars, or an offroad expansion based around the DirtFish school including rally stages and RX circuits, but considering T10's track record lately, it's most likely neither of those.

My money still is on a teaser for Forza Horizon 4, plus a possible announcement that may have something to do with the IRL marketing head honcho's statements - possibly a free two-fer featuring the Honda and Chevy press cars? Not going to hold my breath for an IMSA or Rallycross expansion, although that would definitely be welcome news.

A race regulation system? Mh, it may be very interesting, if it is what I think it is... Although yeah, I can see how some people may be disappointed by this announcement, since it was hyped up so much. :lol:

itsnothing.gif

My money still is on a teaser for Forza Horizon 4, plus a possible announcement that may have something to do with the IRL marketing head honcho's statements - possibly a free two-fer featuring the Honda and Chevy press cars? Not going to hold my breath for an IMSA or Rallycross expansion, although that would definitely be welcome news.

If MS was going to tease anything for FH4, it's E3. FH4 will be the marquee name announced in the Xbox conference, much like Forza 7 and Horizon 3 the past two years. There's nothing else that Microsoft has in the chamber otherwise.

If this is nothing more than some features based on that Twitter announcement, then T10 once again completely missed the mark. I hope there's more than that.....

Ummm... well... ahhhh... hmmmm.... a new race regulation system? That's sure to get people to start playing again. :odd:

I'll think positively and see what the announcement actually entails.

Last edited:
So people complain that T10 doesn’t communicate, than proceeds to act like this when they do.

I can’t say I blame them for their recent silence to be honest. If people aren’t even going to wait for the actual announcement before pouncing on them, why even bother?

Was it Forza 5 that got the Long Beach track added later? While not some huge, gigantic "expansion" it was something beyond the usual monthly car pack.

It also received the Nurburgring for free.

I try to play FM7 everyday because I paid so much for it, but if nothing actually interesting gets announced today, I might just be done.

I try to play FM7 everyday because I paid so much for it, but if nothing actually interesting gets announced today, I might just be done.
I tried getting back into it yesterday, but I just couldn't. The physics are really beginning to bug me with how floaty some of the cars feel, and how some of the FF cars have so much oversteer (not even lift-off oversteer mind you).

Back