Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
yt46yefvnw611.jpg

So we will get the 812, 720S and lots more goodies.

Clue #1: Ferrari 812 Superfast
Clue #2: McLaren 720S
Clue #5: Porsche 904

SR 904 in Washington is 16.96 miles long, I don't think Stelvio Pass is that distance.

ForzaRC average team times have been updated:

➡TEAM 6 – T - Z/Team Captain: TX3 Hard BR - 2:15.788
➡TEAM 2 – D - G/Team Captain: FH4 Venom - 2:16.219
➡TEAM 5 – R - S/Team Captain: TPR b0x - 2:16.331
➡TEAM 1 – A - C/Team Captain: G2 Laige - 2:16.417
➡TEAM 4 – M - Q/Team Captain: TX3 Lightning - 2:16.701
➡TEAM 3 – H - L/Team Captain: TX3 Wesley - 2:17.296

Every team average got slower. There are now 13,128 posted times. Even without improving my time, I went from top 32% to top 29% because of all the new times posted.

JSR Rayzer JDM is still fastest at 2:02.927

Team Leader times:
TX3 Lightning - 3rd - 2:03.393
TX3 Hard BR - 5th - 2:03.537
TPR b0x - 10th - 2:03.857
TX3 Wesley - 91th - 2:05.265
G2 Laige - 192ndh - 2:05.992
F4H Venom - 227th - 2:06.202

Hard BR improved his time slightly, but otherwise nothing new to report.

I have one small issue with this game; the manufacture sorting is kinda silly. Yeah, not just the car divisions need sorting out, but how Turn 10 sorts cars into manufactures.

I see for instance the 2009 HSV w427 for some reason placed under Holden when there's an actual HSV manufacture in the game. In addition, they have HDT and HSV separated from Holden, but they're fine with FPVs being placed under Ford. Fiat and Abarth are separated from each other like on the X360 Forza games, but they put the latest Fiat 124 Spider Abarth under "Fiat" rather than "Abarth". :crazy:

I have one small issue with this game; the manufacture sorting is kinda silly. Yeah, not just the car divisions need sorting out, but how Turn 10 sorts cars into manufactures.

I see for instance the 2009 HSV w427 for some reason placed under Holden when there's an actual HSV manufacture in the game. In addition, they have HDT and HSV separated from Holden, but they're fine with FPVs being placed under Ford. Fiat and Abarth are separated from each other like on the X360 Forza games, but they put the latest Fiat 124 Spider Abarth under "Fiat" rather than "Abarth". :crazy:

MS is a big bureaucracy. It’s all done piecemeal as the different licensing deals are hammered out over the years. Then everything gets combined into a big disorganized stew.

I’m pretty sure the HSV ones are actually correct. From memory the W427 was sold as a Holden irl, but was all done up by HSV, while the newer GTS models were actually sold by HSV themselves. Could be wrong though, and yeah it does seem a bit messy.

Wasn't the '97 FE the prize for participating in the new Civic Rival last month?
It also shows up as a Driver Level reward, and you may be able to find some on the Auction House.

Photo and Livery contest winners can also select it as their prize car.

That's the same thing, After an update the regular Civic 97 was bugged and was sporting the FE bodykit (without the correct wheels offset). Turn10 corrected it and released the FE civic 97 as a rival reward.

Back