Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Not being funny but I'm kind of more pumped for the two Porsches coming next Tuesday. Ok, the 812 and 720s are very good. But the others? X bow GT4, Exomotive Exocet and Vuhl 0055R or whatever the fruck.....Just......Gawdddd!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Talk about obscure and uninteresting. Where's an Audi SQ5/SQ7? The new RS3? Damn, this is disappointing....

And what's the difference between the GT3 RS 991.1 and the 991.2??

991.2 has a bit more power and a bit more downforce.

Porsche-911-GT3-RS-1080x608.jpg

0001_porsche911gt3rs.jpg

S18_1114_fine.jpg

damo1258.jpg

Seems they fixed the laggy slow garage and will be updated at the 10th. About bloody time.. if they fix that and all cars are available this game has the potential to be even better than FM4 ever was.

The new Porsches looking great.
sFCaaa8.jpg

OnMeSxW.png
jrT1OIr.png
7sttjNS.jpg

After 3 attempts/games they still havent got the Stig’s helmet right. What gives..? Why the **** cant they just get simple stuff like this right? Now it just looks like a guy with a white helmet and gear on. They never nailed it in Fm4/5 or 6. Im nitpicking with this one i know.
the-stig.jpg

Last edited:
Not being funny but I'm kind of more pumped for the two Porsches coming next Tuesday. Ok, the 812 and 720s are very good. But the others? X bow GT4, Exomotive Exocet and Vuhl 0055R or whatever the fruck.....Just......Gawdddd!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Talk about obscure and uninteresting. Where's an Audi SQ5/SQ7? The new RS3? Damn, this is disappointing....

you never win it seems.

If the game had every single car in the history of man, the complaints would simply shift to why it doesn’t have bikes.

Exactly. At this point, it's become parody. And really, it just goes to show how pathetically whiny the Forza fanbase is. This isn't some mobile racing game like CSR or Asphalt that can **** out new cars like pop tarts, it takes a hell of a long time to model cockpits, performance, and all that.

Where's an Audi SQ5/SQ7? The new RS3? Damn, this is disappointing....

Joking?

There's a world of cars out there. Car Pass got extended, so don't expect all the latest smash hits handed out in what I consider to be a generous move. Besides, I can definitely see why they would save something for later or for the FH4 DLC programme.

ForzaRC average team times have been updated:

➡TEAM 6 – T - Z/Team Captain: TX3 Hard BR - 2:16.229
⬆TEAM 5 – R - S/Team Captain: TPR b0x - 2:16.544
⬇TEAM 2 – D - G/Team Captain: FH4 Venom - 2:16.631
➡TEAM 1 – A - C/Team Captain: G2 Laige - 2:16.959
➡TEAM 4 – M - Q/Team Captain: TX3 Lightning - 2:17.110
➡TEAM 3 – H - L/Team Captain: TX3 Wesley - 2:17.696

While every team average got slower, Team 5 slowed down less than Team 2, allowing them to move up a position.

JSR Rayzer JDM is still fastest at 2:02.927

Team Leader times:
TX3 Lightning - 3rd - 2:03.393
TX3 Hard BR - 5th - 2:03.537
TPR b0x - 10th - 2:03.857
TX3 Wesley - 93rd - 2:05.265
G2 Laige - 203rd - 2:05.992
F4H Venom - 240th - 2:06.202

So no change in Team Leader times. There are now 15,151 valid lap times posted.

My big problem is the last corner. I just can't seem to find the apex. I'm either too early or too late and I lose a mountain of time down the long front straight because of it. I swear I could get under 2:10 if I could just nail that corner right once.
Not under 2:10, but I have improved to 2:10.915 by getting through that last corner a lot better. That was good enough to move me up from top 28% to top 23%.

I believe the Reiter X-Bow will be the first proper GT4-spec race car we have in Forza?
I would closely match it with the Maserati super Trofeo but it seems the PI between both are pretty wide with the advantage going to the KTM. Still nothing that buckets in freeplay cant fix.

I rather have obscure oddities over mainstream supercars.

The rewards for the Le Mans/John Hindhaugh BH are in, indulge yourselves with that screaming straight 6 in the Z4M. :)

Also got the 50k credits, the driver gear and the 2 FE cars... for some strange reason you can't auction the Chevelle, but you can do so with the JCW Mini. Some German dude bought my duplicate Mini for 3,9 million CR, which is probably the highest amount of money I've ever received from the AH.

Look, I understand putting in the X Bow GT4 if like PC2 we had plenty of other GT4 cars that could act as rivals. But a lone GT4 car seems silly. Again, if they had put in just the Vuhl or just the Exomotive, fair enough. It just seems like a missed opportunity. What I find odd for example is that they have most modern powerful SUVs like the Levante, Rover SVR, Trackhawk, Durango SRT, Cayenne Turbo, X6M, F-Pace and yet they have the old Q7, rather than logically adding the new SQ7.

The new RS3 has been out for ages but we're still sitting on the 2011 version. The new TT RS is here. New RS5. The list goes on. Yet somehow an obscure kit car from a manufacturer that most people have never heard of takes precedence. Sure, Ok...

Sooo... the 917 K “Sau“ and the 991.2 GT3 RS are coming for free?? Seriously, this is as unexpected as great. Almost gave up on the 917. And the 991.2 is super fresh. Didnt expected it because we already had the 991.2 GT2 RS and the 991.1 GT3 RS (at least some of us)

Some notes I wrote in Discord during the livestream:

Drift suspension upgrades let you stance the car and get more steering angle.
Top Gear Car Pack
Stig Driver Gear with the pack.
Next update (and Top Gear Car Pack) releases on July 10.
Still working on Track Limits.
2 spotlight (free) cars coming in July.
All of the locked cars except FE cars and a few Unicorns will be available for purchase.
More ways to earn CR coming in the future.
Cars will no longer be available in Prize Crates.
Specialty Dealer will also change.
FE cars will not be purchasable. They will be unlockable or community rewards.
Unicorn Cars still exist.
“Locked Cars” are mainly the cars you unlock from Forza Drivers’ Cup. They’ll be purchasable now.
2 Unicorns right now, the Z4 and MG.
Porsche 917 is coming. (One of the Spotlight cars)
July, August and September will all have big updates.
Drift system updates potentially coming in August.
Lobby hosts can soon kick people mid-race in Private Lobbies.
Porsche 2019 GT3RS (The other Spotlight car)
Experimental Drag arrives in the coming months, not part of July 10 update.
Sounds like the entire T10 team are still focused on FM7, which could mean the typical 2 year cycle of Motorsport titles is changing (my interpretation).

Sounds like the entire T10 team are still focused on FM7, which could mean the typical 2 year cycle of Motorsport titles is changing (my interpretation).
Nah, i highly doubt this. What about the part of the team that does track modelling / building? We havent seen any new track since release of the game, but they must do something, right? The offroad / rally cross expansion isnt coming, but they could take all their time and effort to realize it in FM8. The next game needs to have some new features, offroad / rallycross could be just that.

No new tracks and no expansion for FM7 tells me that part of the team has already moved on to their next game.

They've supposedly fixed the laggy garage, too.
I'd love to see a new place for the menu. It can be a beautiful designer house. More generally, Forza should work a lot on the UI and UX. I could spend hours in the dealership reading descriptions and enjoying forzavista if the menus were better done.
At the moment, the dealership is like an excel table

To showcase their amazing car roaster, they have to offer something different like specialized dealerships (race cars, tuner cars...) with a specific song and background.

Nah, i highly doubt this. What about the part of the team that does track modelling / building? We havent seen any new track since release of the game, but they must do something, right? The offroad / rally cross expansion isnt coming, but they could take all their time and effort to realize it in FM8. The next game needs to have some new features, offroad / rallycross could be just that.

No new tracks and no expansion for FM7 tells me that part of the team has already moved on to their next game.

They're probably working on redefined track limits. They also said they're looking into adding Tracks in the future for FM7, no confirmation but they atleast acknowledged it. Just because there's been no expansion and no new tracks doesn't mean they're lying when they literally say "We aren't working on FM8"

Back