Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Sure? :P (I’m sorry)

Must be something wrong with his eyes... :P

e37a5027-1112-4519-a0ee-7c1fe5e4c831.PNG

@Im_Lukas Please dont hate me.....

I was looking through the list of cars for something daft to run on Suzuka West Alt, and as soon as I saw the defender; I just knew I had to use it.

I think you've got me there, 39.1 was the very best dirty lap I could manage with the Ram, may need to try out a different approach to tuning it or maybe resort to a new car.

This leaderboard of odd cars is probably the most fun I've had on Forza 7 so far. :cheers:

I think you've got me there, 39.1 was the very best dirty lap I could manage with the Ram, may need to try out a different approach to tuning it or maybe resort to a new car.

This leaderboard of odd cars is probably the most fun I've had on Forza 7 so far. :cheers:

I need to head back out again, as I know there is more in that Defender. I also need to figure out a way to get more speed out of it. On the straights it is much slower than your Ram, its just surprisingly good handling on it. :crazy:

Man you guys are so damn fast lol. I have a C class tuned Meyers manx and it's a fun quick little thing but the best I've managed was a 1:40.1 doing test drive mode for now. I guess this thing only rocks in A class, time to find another oddball.

Actually, that particular ribbon has grown on me as it has everything a track can throw at you. I'm currently running the lovely Alfa Giulietta '56 there.

Why did you guys have to chose one of my least favorite tracks? :yuck:

I gave it a try in my AWD 2-Rotor 2CV but couldn't get anywhere near a decent time.
I've gotten very frustrated by that track when using my cars there...
I'm sorry, I should have checked with you guys first. I'm kidding. I just chose it because I was in a Fiat 8V and noticed there was no time posted. When I posted that screenshot of me sitting alone on an empty leaderboard, I had no idea it would turn into this. I'm kinda like a proud papa. A really, really slow proud papa.

I did a 1:40 in a Bugatti Type 57c.
I think you mean Type 35 or you have exclusive access to a car I've been dreaming of driving for years.

I'm sorry, I should have checked with you guys first. I'm kidding. I just chose it because I was in a Fiat 8V and noticed there was no time posted. When I posted that screenshot of me sitting alone on an empty leaderboard, I had no idea it would turn into this. I'm kinda like a proud papa. A really, really slow proud papa.

I think you mean Type 35 or you have exclusive access to a car I've been dreaming of driving for years.
Lol I wish. Beat your Subaru Brat time in my Mazda Miata with a 1:42.559.

I noticed a change in the driver suits from the last update. The Stig suit we got with the July update is now called The Stig's Digital Cousin (which makes much more sense.) The tag line changed from "Top Gear's famous race driver" to "A relative of Top Gear's famous race driver."

Last edited:
Well your choice isn't bad, because I actually like that it got popular. 👍 It's just that I can't seem to find the right car for that track haha. :lol:

Recently started playing with and tuning something way left field, the Toyota AT37 hilux artic truck. It's at the top of C class and man even with 4500lbs still on it, I was able to cut a 1:39.9!

Why did Turn 10 remove test drive from Free play and only make that accessible from tune? Wouldn't it make better sense to have both options available? Whiskey Tengo Foxtrot!

Why did Turn 10 remove test drive from Free play and only make that accessible from tune? Wouldn't it make better sense to have both options available? Whiskey Tengo Foxtrot!

It is still available in Free Play, it's the last option when picking the race type.

I played a small bit of Multi-Player yesterday, and I walked away with two thoughts.

#1 I really like the Ghost events. Even though I would prefer the cars to always be transparent, racing against others with out having to worry about them smashing me into the grass was relieving.

#2 I really need to get back into form. I use to be much better at Forza than I am at the moment. At the height of my Forza fever, I could crack the top 1000 on the leader boards. Granted, back then I participated in a racing league and that contributed to my times, but still; I won plenty of Multi-Player races on Fm2, 3 and, 4. Time to clean up the racing suit, and hit the tracks. I just hope my fat butt can squeeze into my old suit. The years haven't been kind but, the Burgers were delicious! LOL

It is still available in Free Play, it's the last option when picking the race type.

I see it, but it's greyed out. I was trying to tune a Mazda MX5 (The 3rd gen with the hard top), and I couldn't do it in free play. I was able to race it, but test drive was always un-selectable.

I see it, but it's greyed out. I was trying to tune a Mazda MX5 (The 3rd gen with the hard top), and I couldn't do it in free play. I was able to race it, but test drive was always un-selectable.
I have the same issue. Test Drive is always grayed out.

So I've built a Rolls-Royce Dawn for A-class, and it's been doing surprisingly well in the Multiplayer Hoppers. I'm sure seeing a 4000lbs vehicle keep up with them through some twisties is a sight to see.

Back