Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Took 2 h 00:53 but I finished my 50 lap race at Suzuka.

130k earnings
130k drivatar difficulty
390k mods
75k Forza edition

Looks like placement effects payment this time around, it was 100k for 25 laps around maple valley when I took first.

17 Laps in at Suzuka Full Alt, I really don't like the Alt layout. Oh well.

Kinda unhappy that I'm already grinding for credits, reminds me of GT6.

If you’re grinding this early then surely that’s choice not requirement?

If you’re grinding this early then surely that’s choice not requirement?
Not really? With the collection level crap, if your car happens to be... tier 4 for example your going to need plenty of money to buy a bunch of cars to be able to even purchase it.

Can we start a 'Forza 7 funny moments and fails' thread already? :lol:

I tweeted them asking if they forgot to install it or if it maybe is an upcoming DLC car. :dopey:

EzitOpz.jpg

wRBr1KC.jpg
0bear.jpg

I tweeted them asking if they forgot to install it or if it maybe is an upcoming DLC car. :dopey:

EzitOpz.jpg

wRBr1KC.jpg
Must've gotten the rarest of the rare loot crate :lol:

No matter what color you paint the Porsche Carrera RS 2.7 the wheels are red when you drive but normal when you stop. :lol:

Does it only import decals/paints you've made yourself or all of the decals/paints you had saved from others too? All mine were saved from other people so if it doesn't even sync those I'm just wasting my time waiting for it finish.

Edit: It finally finished and it synced all the decals from others I've saved but not paints.
Your content only.

That was revealed months ago, and is shown in huge letters during the seco d race of the tutorial
I didn't know until the tutorial lol
Besides, the game isn't out for another few days.

No Time Attack rivals by class like in FM6? I love to just get a A or B class car and run laps and see who I can beat. Are they putting them up later or something?

Definitely loving the revamped career mode. I know most people will hate it, but I love that you have to earn cars again. That's the kind of 'video gamey' progression that I personally think was missing from every Forza from 2 onwards.

On a side note, I like how that when you buy a car in the Specialty Dealer and look at it in the garage, it tells you how many units were built of the real thing. It's a small but neat touch.

I never thought I'd say this, but the Polaris RZR is a blast to race. I didn't buy expect that at all. The way the suspension shifts around turns, and the tires act, it's really fun.

EzitOpz.jpg

wRBr1KC.jpg

That was the ultimate Colin Chapman Lotus, the absolute zenith of his philosophy.

On a side note, I like how that when you buy a car in the Specialty Dealer and look at it in the garage, it tells you how many units were built of the real thing. It's a small but neat touch.

That's not how many real-world ones there are. The GTR LM road car I bought has a production run number of 2,237 and that's 2,236 more than they built in real life.

Given that it's got a purchase date attached, I'm pretty sure it's a thing to make them seem more artificially exclusive when they get sold in the auction house. A "first run" with a low production number will probably be selling for a ton more than normally would be asked for.

Something which puzzles me a little. T10 usually will model the definitive edition of a particular car if available. For example, they gave us the Eb110 SS not the GT. The Veyron SS, not the 16.4 etc. Yet why do you think they never modelled an XJ220 S?

That's not how many real-world ones there are. The GTR LM road car I bought has a production run number of 2,237 and that's 2,236 more than they built in real life.

Given that it's got a purchase date attached, I'm pretty sure it's a thing to make them seem more artificially exclusive when they get sold in the auction house. A "first run" with a low production number will probably be selling for a ton more than normally would be asked for.

Ahhh I see, I bought the Falcon which had a low number of like 500 so I assumed that's what it was. Interesting idea anyhow!

Don't forget to redeem your Forza Rewards every week, with CR being relative scarce in the game so far it's a welcome boost.

https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/redeem

I'm Tier 9 and get 275,000 a week. I've hardly ever had above 300,000 at one time while playing so far :scared:
Yeah indeed! Loads of free money to spend.

Rewards for me:

Forza 4 and Horizon = 7,130,000 credits
Forza 5 and Horizon 2 = 71,527,000 credits
Forza 6 = 52,300,000 credits
Horizon 3 = 26,200,000 credits
Forza 7 = 425,000 credits

And counting... :D

Back