Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
I still haven’t received my rewards for last week’s rivals event. I worked extra hard to get into the top 50% to earn the Jack Rabbit driver gear. This is only the second time it’s been made available in five years, and I missed the first one. My time was in the top 13% so I should have been awarded it. Anyone else get theirs?
This happened to me with the FM1 driver gear, it just took like a week to show up. Could be the same here.

I still haven’t received my rewards for last week’s rivals event. I worked extra hard to get into the top 50% to earn the Jack Rabbit driver gear. This is only the second time it’s been made available in five years, and I missed the first one. My time was in the top 13% so I should have been awarded it. Anyone else get theirs?
No, I've not got mine yet either.

Still no Jack Rabbit driver gear. Maybe later today since it’s a new week. Speaking of which, the Race Marshall outfit is up for grabs. This is significant since not only has it never been offered, it’s not even shown in the available suits section. I definitely want this. My time is currently in the top 27% but I’m keeping my eye on it to make sure I don’t fall out of the top 40%.
ECBB8A8C-4B1D-453A-B104-54B650899881.png

Last edited:
Still no Jack Rabbit driver gear. Maybe later today since it’s a new week. Speaking of which, the Race Marshall outfit is up for grabs. This is significant since not only has it never been offered, it’s not even shown in the available suits section. I definitely want this. My time is currently in the top 27% but I’m keeping my eye on it to make sure I don’t fall out of the top 40%.
View attachment 1212443
I'm at 32% and you are a few seconds in front of me. It's a good week for making money by winning and selling the Forzathon cars too. I'm also trying out the Multiplayer 102 lobby so I can get my 50 wet laps achievement but it's often empty.

Last edited:
I'm trying to create a indy 500 race in free play. Using Indycar setting mixes the two different indycars. Does anyone know how to remove the older, and faster, car?

I'm trying to create a indy 500 race in free play. Using Indycar setting mixes the two different indycars. Does anyone know how to remove the older, and faster, car?
In the advanced settings you can put settings for different things like performance points etc, if you know what differentiates the two cars, you can set a maximum or minimum to exclude them that way?

So I just got my rewards for this event
C29727E6-50A6-4343-9D79-37011D170C7E.jpeg

which happened the week after this event
E9F9AB44-AC8A-4039-B0E6-A23099DBD6E3.jpeg

for which I still haven’t received my rewards. Looking at the official Forza Motorsport forum, it looks like no one has got their rewards yet. Maybe it’s time to call in our buddy @ManteoMax, see if he knows anything.

Any special settings people are using here for controller to make it more fun? I find the standard, default settings are a tad bit boring to play.
I tried everything, in advance mode, too, but couldn’t bring the settings to a working which made me satisful. I come to the conclusion, handling in Forza 7 is ****. I than bought GT Sport and worked from beginning to me.

I'm looking into the rewards distribution.
Thank you. It’s much appreciated. And while I’ve got you here (and I'm not being too pushy), maybe you could suggest that the Ugly Sweater Party suit finally be offered? Maybe even given away to all players for free? This is the now the sixth Christmas this game has seen, and it’s never been made available. Thanks.

I checked in this morning and I received the Ugly Sweater Party suit as a gift. Anyone else get it?
52580730073_cfcd210425_o.jpg

I think I already had it.

It's Rivals time again:

Ran the event but already have all 3 outfits.

Need some extra cash more as I'm stuck in level 37 as the only cars that rotate now are 4 cars costing 800k to 1m each...

EDIT:...

Did anyone else get Kait and Master Chief and Olympia gifted yesterday? Might have been related to the 3x rivals event?

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Does anyone here play Forza on PC? I am having a recurring issue where the game crashes and returns to desktop after 2-3 runs. Has anyone had that problem?

I'm glad I decided to revisit my abandoned career in FM7. I've completed the Masters championship and only have the Drivers' Cup to finish now. While by no means state of the graphical art the game is a lot easier on the eye on Series X and a LG C2 telly than it was on my old Samsung and 1070 graphics card.

If I'm still stuck for something to do afterwards I'll try and redo the events I got less than 100% in, this time extending the race lengths so I have a chance to catch up. So far my favourite divisions have been P2, Off-Road Buggies, Classic Muscle and GT Racing Reborn.

I'll probably give Project Cars 2 another try during the wait for the next FM. Last time I had a go the game kept smashing me into the wall at 90°angles everytime I nudged the controller so I'll try some of the settings on the game's forum to see whether I can coax a more Forza-like experience from the game. At least it's an improvement on the Steam version I bought which was like my car was taking part in Ice Capades on my initial lap.

Last edited:
I'm glad I decided to revisit my abandoned career in FM7. I've completed the Masters championship and only have the Drivers' Cup to finish now. While by no means state of the graphical art the game is a lot easier on the eye on Series X and a LG C2 telly than it was on my old Samsung and 1070 graphics card.

If I'm still stuck for something to do afterwards I'll try and redo the events I got less than 100% in, this time extending the race lengths so I have a chance to catch up. So far my favourite divisions have been P2, Off-Road Buggies, Classic Muscle and GT Racing Reborn.

I'll probably give Project Cars 2 another try during the wait for the next FM. Last time I had a go the game kept smashing me into the wall at 90°angles everytime I nudged the controller so I'll try some of the settings on the game's forum to see whether I can coax a more Forza-like experience from the game. At least it's an improvement on the Steam version I bought which was like my car was taking part in Ice Capades on my initial lap.
7 runs really well on SX as does 6 and well, 5. Extending the race lengths by the first setting really helps, races take up to 20 mins to complete and there's no longer the need to risk it all to get to the front, you can plan your overtakes and make hardly any contact. Much more enjoyable, I've played the whole game like this. As for PC2 controller settings, it will never feel like Forza but if it helps I can share my settings which certainly make it fun and enjoyable with only a few cars being bothersome. And if you haven't tried it already, it's another game transformed by SX. You can have it on the highest graphic or highest resolution setting and it's silky smooth no matter what's going on.

Last edited:
I’ve been revisiting FM7 too after finally getting a PC that doesn’t somehow crash at the end of a Watkins Glen lap (that issue soft-locked me at Seeker/Birth of Grand Prix). It looks and plays very well on my PC too; it gets a constant 72 FPS with 1080P (my monitor is 1920x1080/144hz) and max settings.

I’m surprised how much I’ve been enjoying the game with how little time I’ve sunk into it. Setting the race length to long and using mods to move my starting position back a few spots provides some genuinely challenging battles to the front and interesting racing against the AI for me. It’s an area where FM7 surpasses the 360 games IMO. (I also set the length to extra long once for Survival of the Fastest.) Track selection, while I miss the original tracks, Tsukuba, and Motegi, is better too. Car selection is really the only weak point I have for this game; Toyota aside, I don’t think it has the balance of compact cars, classics, supercars, and race cars that makes me love FM4’s car list. Luckily FM7 has plenty of the DLC cars I missed out on.

Back