Forza Motorsport 7: General Pre-Release Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,837 comments
So,I'm guessing there's no way to download the the 50GB extension before midnight? that's a shame,was looking forward to play it straight away.:(
Same, but I'm sure it will be ready to play while the rest of it downloads. Maybe we can still do the first intro race thing that they've been doing in Forza games.

Are the Fiat 124, Kia Stinger, Porsche 804 leaks fake? I'd be more willing to believe them as fake if the strange inclusion of the Chevy Colarado wasn't there.

Just like the Limo that was leaked in FM6 or the Crown Vic in FH3, there's a good chance they'll indeed be part of the first few DLCs.

Same, but I'm sure it will be ready to play while the rest of it downloads. Maybe we can still do the first intro race thing that they've been doing in Forza games.
I imagine it'll be like FM4's disc 2 fiasco, where you can play nearly the full game, but some tracks and cars will be locked until you install the patch. 👍

I imagine it'll be like FM4's disc 2 fiasco, where you can play nearly the full game, but some tracks and cars will be locked until you install the patch. 👍
Yes,but it makes more sense to allow us to download during the day,so we can play the full game from the start,also do you think we can play as it downloads?

Are the Fiat 124, Kia Stinger, Porsche 804 leaks fake? I'd be more willing to believe them as fake if the strange inclusion of the Chevy Colarado wasn't there.
Might be unfinished DLC cars that where partially implemented into the dev build. Same thing happened last year with FH3. Some unannounced cars with no dealer icon where spotted in the pre-release event and later where released in the DLC car packs.

What xbox one wheels will be supported on this? I just got the 458 Tx wheel and it's not working on forza 6.
Edit: ok it works with horizon 3

Consider yourself lucky. It took me two and a half days of continuous downloading with no pauses to get all 67gb of the game on my XBox.

I've just moved back into town last month (was living in the countryside). Forza 7 would've been 2 months of data for me out there :eek:

Going to start my download in a bit and can play for a few hours tomorrow night, I think I have about 150-160GB on my Xbone, that should be ok shouldn't it??

Originally I thought about doing that myself in FM6 but then I ended up using them in free play where I set up a long race instead. Turned out I could get a bigger bonus with them that way and did not need to wait until I had unlocked the endurance race I wanted.
The first thing I did in FM6 was 50 lap race at Watkins Glen in the Bac Mono. Also I did 37(?) Lap race at the Nurburging (max affinity in one race lol).

1 hr 15 mins and 10 laps into my 50 lap race around the Ring in the E23.

Not going to be feeling my hands tomorrow but I should get an estimated 51 levels from the 2.1+ million XP I'm getting from this race... Should make up for the 6 million I had to spend to get 3 100% XP boosts. The drops are almost impressively **** at times.
****ing done. 6 hrs and 5 minutes. 2320000 XP, 58 prize spins.

With the Nurburgring 125 I did earlier that's 7 hrs and 26 minutes on the Nurburgring tonight. Nice use of a day off I suppose lol. 68 levels in total today.

Freeplay for the win... Or agony. Whatever.
Huh, I actually did the full 50 laps.

Last edited:
So,I'm guessing there's no way to download the the 50GB extension before midnight? that's a shame,was looking forward to play it straight away.:(

50GB?

I thought that was revealed as a mistake and if you buy on disc the day one patch was 17GB at most bringing the total up to 67GB. That's on Xbox. Digital is another matter as it should download in one big file.

50GB?

I thought that was revealed as a mistake and if you buy on disc the day one patch was 17GB at most bringing the total up to 67GB. That's on Xbox. Digital is another matter as it should download in one big file.
I couldn't remember exactly,tbh I remember it being 95 in total.

The top 3 economically most efficient cars to start with :

1) Bugatti EB110 (Tier 5 legendary car / +1900 car collecting score / worth 1.050.000 credits)
or Lamborghini Diablo SV (Tier 5 legendary car / +1900 car collecting score / worth 1.050.000 credits)
3) McLaren F1 (Tier 5 legendary car / +1700 car collecting score / worth 950.000 credits)

One of the worse cars to start with : (I didn't check them all)
* Polaris RZR (Tier 1 common car / +50 car collecting score / worth 29.000 credits)

This info comes from combining A & B ....
A:
B:

Some other tips for the best economical start : (after the 3 introduction races)
* Don't start the Forza drivers cup right away. First go to the menu and get all your cars from the DLC packs (Hoonigan, F&F, VIP FE cars). Open your loyalty rewards and collect all crates and cars in crates as well. You will mosty likely already level up to tier 2 car collector and get better rewards straight from your first race on.

Last edited:
Just failed at 60Gb. Not even gonna bother trying again.
Doubt I'll get a refund either.

Looks and sounds phenomenal.

The only thing i still hate is the driver hand animations. Its ****ing poor to be honest and its been terrible since FM3. It needs more rotation and more fluent and realistic motion.

Looks and sounds phenomenal.

The only thing i still hate is the driver hand animations. Its ****ing poor to be honest and its been terrible since FM3. It needs more rotation and more fluent and realistic motion.

The Renault sounds odd compared to the cars from TV broadcasts and F1 2017. In those environments there is less ICE noise and more Turbo and ERS. Here the car almost sounds naturally-aspirated in places.

Back