Forza Motorsport 7 PC Specs Unveiled

Anyone think this game will run on intel i5 2400 3.10ghz nvidia gtx 750? Just curious probably not very well lol

They have also announced the supported wheels, including G29. I just wonder why that only applies to Win 10 PCs, i mean, the Xbox is an Win 10 PC, too, more or less. I want that game, and i want it on Xbox One X, but i dont want two wheels and two wheel stands in my room -.-

I wonder if I would be able to play on 5200u,8gb of RAM and Nvidia 940M. The processor is the only thing holding me back it seems. It would be cool because if I won't have Gold on my Xbox One I would still be able to play online at least in that game. I guess I need to wait for the demo to check it out. I don't have my hopes high but If it's playable then I will cancel my physical Ultimate Edition pre order and just buy digital instead.

Last edited:
I'll be putting everything on ultra and then I'll tone a couple of settings down if the laptop runs too hot, but that only happens with certain unusual settings on the odd game, GTA V being one of them. I have an i7 6700k and a GTX 1080 so I'm covered for about a year running high settings.

I am very close to the recommended spec for 4K60fps. If FM7 has Dynamic graphics setting option like APEX I might just set it to 4K with everything on Dynamic and set to target 60FPS.

i7-4770K OC @ 4.35GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 1070 OC @ 2000MHz
1TB SSD.

APEX does run flawlessly at 4K60fps, and that is without the extra optimization FM7 is claiming to have. so there is hope.

My PC specs are young as hell, however, I plan to upgrade before the game comes out. Get my bonus money, haha.
Currently my PC is FX6300 @ 3.50GHz / 8GB Ram / GTX 1060 3GB /1TB WD

But I want to upgrade CPU. Don't know whether to go with Ryzen or i7 as I'm cheap lol. And I do want to go to 16GB of ram and a SSD. Imput is always welcome because I want to do better and PC Master Race! (The Low Budget version :D )

My PC specs are young as hell, however, I plan to upgrade before the game comes out. Get my bonus money, haha.

But I want to upgrade CPU. Don't know whether to go with Ryzen or i7 as I'm cheap lol. And I do want to go to 16GB of ram and a SSD. Imput is always welcome because I want to do better and PC Master Race! (The Low Budget version :D )
The I7 has a knack for beating the equivilent Ryzen on most if not all games tested, at least in the tests I've seen. Personally I'd choose the I7, I'm running with an i7 6700k clocked at 4.4GHz, that's in a laptop, in a tower with better cooling you could probably get 4.8GHz out of it.

The I7 has a knack for beating the equivilent Ryzen on most if not all games tested, at least in the tests I've seen. Personally I'd choose the I7, I'm running with an i7 6700k clocked at 4.4GHz, that's in a laptop, in a tower with better cooling you could probably get 4.8GHz out of it.
Thanks for the reply and help. I'm looking at the i5 Kabylake because again, I'm poor, haha. And I don't game enough to where I need all that high-end stuff. But I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the i7, but then I thought will it be really worth it for me and the way I game. I still got time. I may just go deep and buy the i7 anyway.

Thanks for the reply and help. I'm looking at the i5 Kabylake because again, I'm poor, haha. And I don't game enough to where I need all that high-end stuff. But I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the i7, but then I thought will it be really worth it for me and the way I game. I still got time. I may just go deep and buy the i7 anyway.
look at the Ryzen 5 1600

It depends on what you're going to be using the PC for, really. The i7 7700K does seem to be the best CPU for "pure" gaming, but if you plan on streaming, video editing etc. you'd be better off with a Ryzen R7.

I wouldn't bother going for a Kaby Lake i5, though.

Very impressed with the Forza7 demo performance...

Menu's stutter a bit bizarrely (so made me worried) but the game ran flawless @ 1440p ultra
Game wanted to run me at 4k supersampling but i decided to run native.

Game ran my CPU much cooler than forza Horizons 3 - which really cooks my CPU
This is it running on my rig: core i7 4790k at 4.4Ghz (water cooled) w/ GTX1080 @ 2ghz

Ignore the crappy driving - was my first lap and i was all over the place :)

Tried it while streaming last night at native 4k maxed all the settings out possible without Vsync.

on a 4790k @ 4.8Ghz and a 1080Ti @ 2146Mhz = 59.5 FPS max and it stutters more when you lower the graphics.

Back