Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
0E0717D1-A720-4019-B5EE-EFE2F2C64E2D.jpeg

The Specialty Dealer is a new feature introduced to the series in Forza Motorsport 7.

• The Specialty Dealer can be found in the Cars section of the main menu.
  • Rare cars are sold here, which cannot be bought or won anywhere else by normal means.
  • Every week the current roster of available cars is replaced with a new set.
  • Each car is limited to 1 purchase per user.
  • When you purchase a car, its purchase date and model number are shown in your Garage.
  • If you buy one of these cars early, it will have a lower model number and be worth more Collector Tier points.
  • If you happen to miss out on a car during its availability period, you may be able to buy one for another player in the Auction House. They may also come back to the Specialty Dealer at a future date or become a potential #Forzathon reward car.
Use this thread to keep updated on when the Dealer contents change, share your purchases or show off what you did with your cars :)

Last edited:
Glad these work now,that's me in the Falcon.:) the brakes don't work,but overall a good drive.
22254874_1646346175396686_5436379580636900616_o.jpg

Oh, so it's not like the Used Car Dealership from the old GTs? Once these cars are gone, they won't come back around?
I hope that's not how it is. It would suck to miss out on a car you really like because you didn't own the game in the first week of release.

Oh, so it's not like the Used Car Dealership from the old GTs? Once these cars are gone, they won't come back around?

I hope that's not how it is. It would suck to miss out on a car you really like because you didn't own the game in the first week of release.
I don't think so.

• When you purchase a car, its purchase date and model number are shown in your Garage.
  • If you buy one of these cars early, it will have a lower model number and be worth more Collector Tier points.
While it does say you can only purchase one vehicle per account, that just means you can only purchase one, not that there will only be one ever. The fact that theres a date tied to them, as well as the fact that purchasing one earlier results in more Car Collector points, makes me think so.

Oh okay. I was really wondering. I don't have the game yet, so, that question came to mind.

PJ does say if you miss it during the time it's in the specialty dealer, you can get it from other players in the AH.. is that saying the price of those cars will be inflated by a few hundred percent?

Oh okay. I was really wondering. I don't have the game yet, so, that question came to mind.

PJ does say if you miss it during the time it's in the specialty dealer, you can get it from other players in the AH.. is that saying the price of those cars will be inflated by a few hundred percent?
Most likely.

We don’t know how the Auction House will function yet, but I imagine earlier model cars will sell for more. A #1 would be a rare and pricey sight.

How long until the rollover into the next three cars? Im at work so Im hanging out to see what I'll be buying when I get home in nine hours time

Sweet! How much are we talking for each car?

I'll buy all three but I'll be looking forward to the Black Series. Time to get sideways again

The closest Gran Turismo example that I can think of is GT5's online dealership - they're both marketplaces which change cars at constant intervals (real-world days) instead of user-controlled intervals (races). GT5's online dealership was also known for selling a Formula GT car with each cycle, which was a rare sight in the used car dealership. The online dealership is no longer available because GT5's online servers have closed many moons ago.

The closest Gran Turismo example that I can think of is GT5's online dealership - they're both marketplaces which change cars at constant intervals (real-world days) instead of user-controlled intervals (races). GT5's online dealership was also known for selling a Formula GT car with each cycle, which was a rare sight in the used car dealership. The online dealership is no longer available because GT5's online servers have closed many moons ago.

Yeah, that's actually what came to mind when I read "Specialty Dealer". I kinda miss that feature since I've been thinking about it.

I just hope that I don't miss out on a car that I really want from the Specialty Dealer, because I don't have the game yet. Bad time to be starting a new job..

I buy cars like those then never use them, may pass on these. Bought all of the first three.
I’m still trying to choose my one car per Division (I don’t like my garage being bigger than 50 cars or so in a Forza game) so I’ll pick these up and give them a go when I get to said Divisions in Single Player.

Sweet! How much are we talking for each car?

1986 BMW M635 CSi - 235,750 cr #796

1984 Civic CRX Mugen - 53,475 cr #2298

2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupé Black Series - 195,500 cr #995

Last edited:
I just got the following model numbers:

• #88 - BMW
  • #252 - Honda
  • #313 - Mercedes
Cars are available for 7 days.

My numbers so far are

BMW M6 #4963
Ford Falcon #5009
Honda Civic #7919
Mazda Mx-5 #11855
Mercedes C63 #6993
Nismo GTR #6965

Just located the notes for the latest patch pasted below

October 10, 2017
Today we released the most recent update for Forza Motorsport 7. This update addresses numerous issues on both the Xbox One and PC versions of the game, including:

• Fixed an issue where tracks would disappear after a player uses repeated rewinds in a race.
• Fixed an issue where some players’ Forza Rewards gifts were not saving properly after they were initially revealed in game.
• We’ve addressed a game exploit whereby players could use Forza Edition cars to gain unrealistic leveling and rewards. In the interest of maintaining game balance, we have instituted rewards changes for all Forza Edition cars, replacing flat XP secondary rewards with a percentage-based credit (CR) reward. With this update, all Forza Edition cars will offer a primary percentage CR reward and a secondary conditional percentage CR reward. All VIP Forza Edition cars will now offer a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary conditional +50% CR reward. For example, the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition previously offered a primary CR reward of +25% and a secondary flat +5,000 XP award after 3 good drifts in a race. With this update, the Silvia now offers a primary reward of +25% CR and a secondary reward of +25% CR after 3 good drifts in a race. As a further example, the 2014 BMW M4 Coupe Forza Edition (a VIP FE car) previously offered a primary +40% CR reward and a secondary flat +10,000 XP reward at the Nürburgring. With the update, the BMW now offers a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary +50% CR reward at the Nürburgring.
• Addressed an issue where the game would crash during Driver Level Rewards screen, causing extra level-up rewards to be available.
• PC and Multiplayer stability fixes.

Edit: Sorry, thought I was in a different thread when I posted this. If it shouldn't be here then feel free to remove it

Last edited:
Mercedes C63- 8,692
Mugen CRX- 9,623
BMW M635- 5921
Ford Falcon- 8001
Nissan GT-R nismo- 4784
Mazda MX5 super- 11259

I like numbers too!

MB C63: 8845
Mugen CRX: 10008
BMW M635: 6211
Ford Falcon '71: 4989
Nissan GT-R LM: 2213
Mazda MX-5 Super20: 13509

I admit I'm a bit annoyed that the cars cycle at 8PM EST instead of midnight, since I work second shift and basically have no chance of getting a low number anymore... but in the grand scheme of things, I guess it's not too terrible. Now if there were only a finite amount of these cars to go around... then I'd be upset.

Back