Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
If you go to the Dealer in-game it tells you how many Days/Hours/Minutes are left.

Thanks! I knew it displayed the countdown in days but never knew it went down to hours and minutes. It says four hours to go at the moment at which time I will be at work. Doh!

Roughly 1 hour to go until the Specialty Dealer gets updated.
I like to imagine the Dealer owner being a mid-40s guy in a Black Trenchcoat smoking a cigar, running his dealer straight from the dockyard. The legitimacy of the cars? Who knows. It's a guy in a trenchcoat. :lol:

Week 3 cars:
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 35,075 cr (#469)

2015 McLaren 570 S Coupe 264,500 cr (#401)

2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster 1,437,500 cr (#602)

Last edited:
5C0DD29A-9FBD-4739-AC25-00C40202926D.jpeg
59C036CD-8987-4C16-BFBB-68EF53C5AF5A.jpeg
9B16BABC-2C57-497C-9F20-FA6DC11897A8.jpeg

El Camino # 43
570S #75
Zonda Cinque #76

I don't really care about the numbers, but it's still cool to get down into double digits.

#146 El Camino
#271 McLaren
#169 Zonda

I need to test the McLaren tomorrow. I already have my preferred car for that Division (the 2008 Viper) but if this can get close I’ll switch over and use it in the Hoppers.

Hang on-you can sell cars? I was under the impression you could remove them your garage but you wouldn't get anything in return
Some you can sell. The rest you can only remove.

A bit of a disappointing update, in my opinion. 👎
I was so eager to get a low numbered car, I didn't really take the time to consider if these were even cars I wanted. Honestly, not so much. I've always been meh about the Zonda, the McLaren looks nice, probably drives nice, too. The El Camino is the closest to what I enjoy, the older cars in the game. So I'm sort of meh all around.

Last edited:
Can you only sell cars that you brought yourself, not prize cars or free cars?
I'm not sure how the game decides what you can sell and what you can't. I've only bought 10 cars so far, and none of them are the cars I sold.

Buy McLaren 570S. Go to garage. McLaren 650S is sitting there all "Hey idiot, you got me for free, why did you just spend a quarter million on my inferior little brother?"

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

I'm not sure how the game decides what you can sell and what you can't. I've only bought 10 cars so far, and none of them are the cars I sold.
I think if you get the car completely free from a level-up prize then you can't sell it, but if you paid at least a little for it then it's sellable. Cars you buy or win from prize crates are sellable as well.

Last edited:
I think if you get the car completely free from a level-up prize then you can't sell it, but if you paid at least a little for it then it's sellable. Cars you buy or win from prize crates are sellable as well.
That's right, it all depends on if you paid anything for the car or not. If you get th ecar completely free you can only remove it.

A good example is the two Retro GT Ferrari race cars (forget the models but one blue and the other red), I got them both by levelling up, but I got one earlier on and had to pay something for it and the other one I got a few levels later for free. I just sold the one I paid something for, for 125,000Cr but the one I got completely free can only be removed from my garage if I want rid, so I kept that.

As long as you paid somethng for the car you can sell if for a percentage of it's purchase value (i.e. dealership price). I might see how many Cr I can earn in the next couple of days before I choose to start selling more cars.

I can't get these cars with low numbers anyway because the dealer updates at midnight here and I'm not often up then mid week.

El Camino 9628
McLaren 7545
Pagani 3069
Thank god I have $6 million credits to buy these special dealer cars.

Latest Posts

Back