Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
  • 100,294 views
They appear in the week in review I believe.
Normally they do, but the WIR was posted on Wednesday instead of today, and there was no mention of next week's cars.
 
Maybe we're in for a surprice this time... i actually dislike knowing whats coming on forehand.
 
Yeah it's unusual but it's good not knowing in a way.
 
I am getting hyped for maybe it being the GMC Syclone. I need to bring my hopes down.
 
With all the issues and bugs surrounding the game since launch, it wouldn't even surprise me if there's nothing this week.
 
I have to admit I prefer knowing what cars are coming up in advance, not just to satisfy my curiousity, but also to make sure I've got enough money to cover the purchases.

I have another problem coming up (although it's a good problem to have). I'm taking a vacation in Japan for two weeks at the end of December/beginning of January. I'm going to miss out on the cars that come up on January 2nd.
 
I have 3 million plus change in preparation... And I saved for nothing this time!
 
Last edited:
2012 Land Rover Ranger Rover Supercharged 98,900Cr (448)


2009 MINI John Cooper Works 65,550Cr (393)


2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn 391,000Cr (100)
 
Last edited:
#789 for Mini.
 
Last edited:
Rolls Royce Dawn? I'll take that. Not overly fussed about the Ranger Rover and the Mini but I'll probably pick them at some stage
 
MINI #57
Land Rover #246
Rolls #314

Hardly a stellar line-up but I'll take what I can afford.
 
Ehh, I almost would have preffered nothing, all things considered. The Mini is okay I guess, and the Dawn might be fun in a stupid kind of way, but I have zero interest for the Rangie.
 
Two hours late and I've got a Mini around 5800.
 
It still baffles me as to why they opted out on the newer Range Rover from previous games and went with an out of date model :odd:
 
Rolls Royce 4783
Range Rover 5426
Mini 7654
 
Like others I'm really not all that interested. I picked up the Mini because it's relatively cheap but I don't really want the other 2 at all.
 
I think this may be the first Specialty Dealer lineup I pass. I may....MAY...scramble for the Mini and Range Rover, but the Dawn? Eck. No thanks.
 
Pretty weak lineup TBH.

Picked up the JCW Mini & Supercharged RR this morning but not going to bother with the Dawn. If I want a Rolls Royce, I'll just buy the Wraith.
 
I got my lowest number yet when I purchased the Mini Cooper, #114. But I'm with everyone else, not very moved by the line-up. I'd also like to point out that we've yet to get a Race model in the Specialty Dealer. oh please !
 
I took the Mini and Land Rover, don't think I'm going to take a Down. I'm just not interested in driving a Rolls.
 
I'm somewhat surprised at all the negativity towards the Roller. I get that it's all about personal taste, but honestly, it's the car I enjoyed the most out of the three.
 
I'm somewhat surprised at all the negativity towards the Roller. I get that it's all about personal taste, but honestly, it's the car I enjoyed the most out of the three.
I don't mind the Rolls, but don't see the point in buying it since the Wraith is available in the dealership, and for 50k less.
 
Last edited:
I'm somewhat surprised at all the negativity towards the Roller. I get that it's all about personal taste, but honestly, it's the car I enjoyed the most out of the three.
To be honest, ever since the Rivals Bounty that was in FM6, I've grown pretty fond of the car. The one I tuned actually drove really well.
 
Ergh, this time i will pass, none of those cars suits my tastes.
Maybe i will pick only for collection the Mini Cooper S.
 
Back