Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
  • 100,294 views
Which MX-5?
There are 3 exclusive MX-5s:
The 2016 FE model, which would have been noted (no FE in Specialty Dealer to date)
The 2010 Super20, which would have been noted and was in the first SD batch in October
The 2013 MX-5, which hasn't been in SD yet. It'll be this one.

bit.ly/FM7spreadsheets at manteomax.com
 
Aston will probably be a million plus so start saving up.
 
Sorry according over at Forza Central it's the 2013 MX-5
I’ve already done a Paint for it (I used it a lot in Forza Motorsport 6) so I’ll be picking this one up even if it isn’t competitive.
 
Probably passing this week's cars as well.
 
I've got less than 200K. I'll get the Mazda, might be able to get the Jag, but the Aston will have a wait a couple days.
 
1.93 GB update? Argh, this better finish before the new cars show up!
 
The MX-5 is a lot bigger than I remember it being. :lol:

You think they would have learned after the first time.

Anyways
Aston #51
Jaguar #99

I have no desire to buy another Titan.
 
2010 Aston Martin One-77 1,035,000 Cr (205)
2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT 511,751 Cr (217)

And in another Specialty Dealer Switcheroo, we get the Titan instead of the promised Miata.
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept 53,475 Cr (353)
 
What happened to the MX5?! There was another Nissan Titan in it's place.

Jaguar (56)
Titan (113)
One-77 (Empty wallet)
 
Jaguar #484. Not great but hey, below 500 is decent right?

Surprisingly I waited a good 3 minutes before deciding I would splash out on the One-77 and still got #623.
 
Turns out I was too poor for the Aston... still #42 on the Jag and the Titan
 
XKR GT #728
One-77 #605

Now back down to 1 million
 
I got Jag #20, and that was after hesitating on the Aston for a second. Couldn’t afford both.
 
Anyone have any experience of levelling up when buying a car from the Speciality Dealer then losing out on the prize? I was looking forward to getting the Speciale for 80k then after I levelled up it didn't give me any options to choose anything (50k, Speciale or Driver Suit) and went straight back to the dealer. Unless I pressed the 50k option by mistake, but almost certainly not. Nothing in my 'Rewards' either. Humph.
 
XKR GT #728
One-77 #605

Now back down to 1 million
latest

Sorry, could not resist :D
 
Rue
Anyone have any experience of levelling up when buying a car from the Speciality Dealer then losing out on the prize? I was looking forward to getting the Speciale for 80k then after I levelled up it didn't give me any options to choose anything (50k, Speciale or Driver Suit) and went straight back to the dealer. Unless I pressed the 50k option by mistake, but almost certainly not. Nothing in my 'Rewards' either. Humph.

That was your collection level, there aren’t any prizes associated with it.
 
That was your collection level, there aren’t any prizes associated with it.

Right, yes that sounds accurate. I just don't understand where the three choice option with the Speciale went. The current one now has a Formula E car as the middle option. I must have got confused in the process of trying to get the new cars and hurried through a menu.
 
Rue
Right, yes that sounds accurate. I just don't understand where the three choice option with the Speciale went. The current one now has a Formula E car as the middle option. I must have got confused in the process of trying to get the new cars and hurried through a menu.

Moving up a collection tier immediately shuffles your driver level prize car/suit options. So if the Speciale was an option, and you bought a car in the Specialty Dealer, that might've been what caused it.

I first noticed this when a Canada driver suit came up early in the game. I bought a car and it shuffled out the suit — and I haven't seen it since. :(
 
So there are now 2 sets of Titans with identical production numbers?
 
Finally got my One-77,cause it's a car I simply could not miss out on,didn't bother with the Jag this time.
 
Finally got my One-77,cause it's a car I simply could not miss out on,didn't bother with the Jag this time.

I finally bought the Jag, good car!
 
Back