Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
  • 100,294 views
There is a new poll in Forza's Tweeter feed. The top two cars voted will appear tomorrow in the dealership.
 
There is a new poll in Forza's Tweeter feed. The top two cars voted will appear tomorrow in the dealership.

Not entirely sure why they can't just release all three cars and not regurgitate more already seen content, but don't listen to me.
 
Last edited:
Who are the heathens picking the Caddy over the Lotus?!
 
Who are the heathens picking the Caddy over the Lotus?!
Not me! The vote is evenly split with about 22 hours to go. The Audi is a given at this moment.
 
Last edited:
The CTS-V was the quintessential noobmobile in FM6, so I can see why people want it, but I want my Lotus.
 
daww, I want the Audi RS4 Avant. That's my favorite gen of it.
 
daww, I want the Audi RS4 Avant. That's my favorite gen of it.
Then you have nothing to worry about. It's well out in the lead. The only question is if the Caddy or Lotus is the second car.
 
Then you have nothing to worry about.
Yay! :D

The only question is if the Caddy or Lotus is the second car.
For that, I rather have the Lotus. I've driven the CTS-V coupe a million times in racing games already and seen it plenty of times in real life. The Lotus seems all the more interesting.
 
I'm just glad that none of the options will be overly expensive to purchase. Yet another 1.5 million car is the last thing I need right now as I'm still 700.000 short of getting my hands on the cars of this week. I better get some mileage done before the deadline gets too close. :nervous:
 
Good god, finally. The three main cars I've been waiting for are the Scirocco, the 2001 RS4, and the 2016 GT3RS. Now that the first two are coming soon it's just a matter of when the GT3RS shows up.
 
So if the top two are featured, does that mean we're still repeating? I'm curious if T10 is ballsy enough to start a 3rd cycle of the original cars shown in the specialty dealer.
 
So if the top two are featured, does that mean we're still repeating? I'm curious if T10 is ballsy enough to start a 3rd cycle of the original cars shown in the specialty dealer.

Guessing it will be like the current week where the winners of the poll are added on top of the 3 repeates.
 
Guessing it will be like the current week where the winners of the poll are added on top of the 3 repeates.

12350448.jpg
 
With 5 hours to go the Caddy and the Lotus are tied in the voting! :scared:
 
Guys if you really want the Lotus, don't be a bystander! Do your part and cast your vote! :D:tup:
 
Guys if you really want the Lotus, don't be a bystander! Do your part and cast your vote! :D:tup:
I voted for the Lotus, but I'm happy with either.
 
I low-key want that Cadillac...:lol:
 
No thanks. Voting in these polls is like feeding trolls.
How is voting in a poll to decide a new specialty dealer car “feeding trolls”?

At least they’re allowing us to choose what cars get released instead of them just picking one at random.
 
No thanks. Voting in these polls is like feeding trolls.
Using an option that has a potential to have a favorable outcome if we have more sensible members voting on it is feeding the trolls?
 
Well it appears we have the 340R and RS4 in the dealer as well as the 70's Skyline GTR returning. Managed to get the #55 RS4 and #56 340R!
 
Two new cars and two re-runs:

2001 Audi RS 4 Avant - 108,100 Cr
1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale - 75,900 Cr
2000 Lotus 340R - 132,250 Cr
1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R - 56,925 Cr

Total cost: 373,175 Cr

Got my first #1 on the Nissan and the Lancia!
#2 on the Lotus and the Audi, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised there.
 
Two new cars and two re-runs:

2001 Audi RS 4 Avant - 108,100 Cr
1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale - 75,900 Cr
2000 Lotus 340R - 132,250 Cr
1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R - 56,925 Cr

Total cost: 373,175 Cr

Got my first #1 on the Nissan and the Lancia!
#2 on the Lotus and the Audi, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised there.
You beat me too it before I could even ask for the prices this time :D

I appreciate you stating the prices down every week. Top man! :cheers:
 
Back