Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
I'm fairly sure that J's Racing wing on the EP3 is new, I don't recall seeing that in FH3 or FM6.

I was pretty happy to see the EP3, I have good memories of that car in FM2. There was a tuner version of it that I quite enjoyed. Wings West I think it was.

EDIT: It was the Wings West Civic Si not the Type R at all. Thanks to the person who posted the video of the FM2 car list in the general discussion thread it came in quite handy :D

The '04 Civic is good in B-Class, can get a fairly high handling stat which makes it strong on grip tracks.

@Vic Reign93 do you know if the '04 can be as competitive as the '97 in Hot Hatch Icons?

The '04 Civic is good in B-Class, can get a fairly high handling stat which makes it strong on grip tracks.

@Vic Reign93 do you know if the '04 can be as competitive as the '97 in Hot Hatch Icons?

Well if my testing at Catalunya National is anything to go by, probably not as competitive as the ‘97.

Now both of the cars for me didn’t run forza aero or have any conversions done, but the ‘04 ran a 1:26.074 and the ‘97 ran a 1:24.575.

The build for both cars was grip so engine wise they are stock, but here’s the differences.

‘97 Civic- near 500lbs advantage, has 5.0 handling, 5.7 speed, 6.8 Accel, Braking 4.8 and can have 245 tyres out back.

‘04 Civic- 30hp and 31lb-ft advantage 2% less weight over the front, identical stats with handling being the exception at 4.9 and 235 tyres all round.

With aero on the ‘04 plus a small weight loss, it ran a 1:25.441, by contrast the ‘97 only made a tiny gain with a 1:24.437.

So for the most part, The ‘04 would be suited to a longer track with a power build and the ‘97 is still the de facto choice for technical circuits. 👍

Of course this is just from my POV, I’m no world class tuner after all. :P

I voted for the Skyline. The Delta might be better if there were any off-road tracks to use it on, and the 1 series just doesn't really interest me a whole lot.

Obvious solution: just put 'em all in.

I'm with @-Fred- . Don't really care for the S4, but have a real hard time choosing between the Bimmer and Skyline. Technically the M2 is "close enough" while there's no available stand-in for the R31, and as @Nielsen points out, the R31 hasn't been available in a Motorsport title yet.

I voted for the R31 in the end, it's indeed a car we've not had a chance to really throw around in anger.

Obvious solution: just put 'em all in.
T10: Which of these three cars you've already paid for should we put in the Specialty Dealer?
Fans: Put them all in.
T10: Huh?
Fans: The cars. Put them in.
T10: Not following.
Fans: The cars.
T10: Uh huh.
Fans: Specialty Dealer.
T10: Uh huh...
Fans: Put them in.
T10: Uh...
Fans: Put all three cars in the Specialty Dealer.
T10: Nope. You lost me again.

T10: Which of these three cars you've already paid for should we put in the Specialty Dealer?
Fans: Put them all in.
T10: Huh?
Fans: The cars. Put them in.
T10: Not following.
Fans: The cars.
T10: Uh huh.
Fans: Specialty Dealer.
T10: Uh huh...
Fans: Put them in.
T10: Uh...
Fans: Put all three cars in the Specialty Dealer.
T10: Nope. You lost me again.

Thread Locked!

:lol:

Any one know what cars we will be seeing in the Specialty Dealer in 105 minutes? I realize there are voted cars too, I just don't do twitter. I do hope it is the Nissan that gets voted in though. I lost track of what cars are normally up. I have 2 or 3 of every one of those cars now.

The Nissan has 52% of the votes, so it's looking pretty good for tonight.

2010 Aston Martin One-77 - 1,035,000 Cr
2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT - 511,751 Cr
2016 Nissan Warrior Titan Concept - 53,475 Cr
1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) - 90,850 Cr

Total Cost: 1,691,076 Cr

It's an expensive one this time around, and with just one new car as well.

I bought the Skyline first at # 119, then took the Jag and then the One 77. I passed on the Nissan Titan, as I already have 3. I get that there is a rotation, but seriously people, The Titan has now been offered 4 months in a row! I'm pretty sure everyone has one at this point, and for those that don't, I'm sure they can wait a few months. Let's give it a rest, and that goes for the other vehicles that have come up now 3 times.

Back