Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
I finally own the type 2 after being disappointed that I didn't beat Mechberg in the bounty hunter i finally have it, my production number is 2019

Last edited:
I got 60. But I don't care if it's 60,000. At last there is a car I can buy in the Specialty Dealer that I don't already have. And it's one I want. This means I finally have every air-cooled car in the game.

Me too, I am glad to have finally got it as well. Plus, I won an auction for my missing Caddy Limo, so now I am down to 17 cars that I am missing. ( I believe The 2010 ? Audi TT and the Lykan Hypersport are the 2 that have been offered, but I didn't win. Not too sure about any others.)

Me too, I am glad to have finally got it as well. Plus, I won an auction for my missing Caddy Limo, so now I am down to 17 cars that I am missing. ( I believe The 2010 ? Audi TT and the Lykan Hypersport are the 2 that have been offered, but I didn't win. Not too sure about any others.)
The limo is from a singleplayer event, not really hard to get.

Last edited:
For once I decided to stay up late last night hoping to immediately check off one or two of the gift cars I missed back in 2017. It would be a lie to say I wasn't underwhelmed to then find a bus. There are around 200 cars on the FM7 car list that I have no intention to collect, and the VW Type 2 was always one of them. Then again, why not when it's affordable and finally unlocked? Meh though.

The limo is from a singleplayer event, not really hard to get.
True, but I reached the Max Limit on cars in my garage last month, (900 cars). I sold off a bunch of cars,trucks, suv's that I didn't want or like. Suddenly realizing I wanted to reach all of the cars in the game, I started selling off just the duplicates. But I sold off the Limo. It showed up locked in the Car Map. And it wouldn't let me buy it, from the Buy Car menu either. I redid the Bowling event, thinking I could win it again. But no, it wouldn't award it to me. I thought it was a lost cause, until I searched and found a bunch for sale in the auction house. I bought one for 20,000. I just want to satisfy the condition of owning all the cars available in the game. Then I can sell off all the SUV's, Trucks, Specialty Cars, and other cars I don't want. But they certainly are making some of these cars unavailable for a long time. I have been playing FM7 Ultimate Edition since release, almost exclusively, and have accomplished almost everything in the game. And yet 17 cars are being kept at arms distance away from me. I think they will drag this out for a full year. Ugh

2010 Ferrari 599 GTO - So the colors with stripes toward the end of the official manufacturer colors don't work? There's supposed to be a stripe on the hood no?

Not the Scirocco I've been waiting to see and this is the first time I've had all three since the SD refresh. At least there's the Abarth Punto in two days to scratch the itch for an unlock this week.

I'm glad the Prowler is in the Forza Specials category so there's no restrictions on upgrading it. Yanking out the wheezy V6 they sourced from the Intrepid and putting in the V8 it deserves is such a massive improvement.

This weeks returne is the 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R £90,850

This weeks duo is a very british double act with a 1954 Jaguar XK120 SE (£253,000) and a 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed. (£333,500.)

I'd jump right in and buy the Jaguar if it wasn't because all cars are being available to buy soon. I don't really like to constantly see those grey boxes showing date of purchase and sale number. :P

I picked up everything in this update already. In fact the R31 I picked up all those months ago was #5. I believe that's the lowest number I every got on a specialty dealer car.

With next week's update making some fundamental changes to the Specialty Dealer, I thought I would take the time to catalog all the cars I've bought and list them by production number from lowest to highest.

5 - 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)
28 - 1963 Ferrari 250LM
29 - 2000 Plymouth Prowler
43 - 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
58 - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
60 - 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
68 - 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
83 - 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
100 - 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn
103 - 2005 SUBARU Legacy B5 2.0 GT
112 - 1994 Nissan Silvia K's
169 - 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
171 - 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
193 - 2005 TVR Sagaris
205 - 2010 Aston Martin One-77
217 - 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III
217 - 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
226 - 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
230 - 2004 Honda Civic Type-R
244 - 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
281 - 2000 Lotus 340R
285 - 2001 Audi RS 4 Avant
328 - 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409
353 - 2016 Nissan TITAN Warrior Concept
393 - 2009 MINI John Cooper Works
401 - 2015 McLaren 570 Coupé
421 - 2014 BMW M4 Coupe
428 - 2009 Ford Focus RS
448 - 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
469 - 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454
689 - 2008 Lamborghini Reventón
796 - 1986 BMW M635 CSi
995 - 2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series
1261 - 2005 SUBARU Impreza WRX STi
2298 - 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
16383 - 2012 Pagani Huarya

Last edited:
2010 Ferrari 599 GTO - So the colors with stripes toward the end of the official manufacturer colors don't work? There's supposed to be a stripe on the hood no?
Stripes are a optional extra for the real car that’s probably why they aren’t on the forza version.

I honestly wonder what they'll make out of the Speciality Dealer now that all cars gonna be unlocked.
My guess is that they'll be offering 3 random cars from the whole car list at a discounted price, with a slightly higher collector value, and with the production numbers that everyone loves.
Or maybe we gonna see cars being offered with special liveries in there, like they do with ForzaRC stream cars.

Stripes are a optional extra for the real car that’s probably why they aren’t on the forza version.

Stripes were definitely a thing in older Forza titles, I had a silver one with a yellow stripe across the hood in FM4.

That's probably something that will fix itself once the cars are unlocked next week, we'll be able to pick the factory color combo we want instead of the default prize car color. Same thing with the Falcon GT-F.

I honestly wonder what they'll make out of the Speciality Dealer now that all cars gonna be unlocked.
My guess is that they'll be offering 3 random cars from the whole car list at a discounted price, with a slightly higher collector value, and with the production numbers that everyone loves.
Or maybe we gonna see cars being offered with special liveries in there, like they do with ForzaRC stream cars.

Considering T10's solution to Forzathon is replacing the car rewards with...credit rewards, I wouldn't be surprised if they just started selling discount credits through the dealer. :V

That and driver suits, I suppose.

This weeks returne is the Lamborghini Reventon at £1,035,000.

The two new Specialty Dealer cars are the 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 £52,325 and the 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6 £40,250.

I guess the only thing the Specialty Dealer is offering now is the production number since all the car are available already.

Back