Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
  • 100,255 views
Porsche's up to 27,xxx now.
I'm at work until 6-7 hours after the updates so I'll never get a low number.
 
My numbers are:

Lambo 5693
Silvia 9745
Porsche 7807

And thats from 4½ hour after the dealer updates. We have some busy hoarders on this game :D
 
Is there any benefit to getting a lower number for the speciality cars?
 
After taking the Porsche, Silvia and Lambo to The Glen for a trackday I have to say the Aventador is my favourite. I expected the Porsche to out handle the big Lambo but I was wrong.
 
After taking the Porsche, Silvia and Lambo to The Glen for a trackday I have to say the Aventador is my favourite. I expected the Porsche to out handle the big Lambo but I was wrong.
It feels like an old 930 Turbo without the lag doesn't it? Scary knife-edged. A modern widow-maker, which I do not believe is true to life.
 
I'm 2 for 3 with this weeks cars, the Silvia and 911 GT3 RS are mine. The Aventador is next.
 
I did some videos testing the cars. All are in stock form as the cars come homologated from the store, I've had to revert them to stock. Enjoy. :)





 
Last edited:
It feels like an old 930 Turbo without the lag doesn't it? Scary knife-edged. A modern widow-maker, which I do not believe is true to life.

Having never driven a 930 I cant make that comparison but it is knife edged for one of a better word. I dont mind a challenge when driving a car but it has to feel rewarding when you get your head around a car and this doesnt feel that at all.

Not to mention that Forza aero on the front is making my OCD go off the scale lol. Why would Turn Ten put it on the car when it never came with it in the first place?
 
So with the auction house up, it's worth noting that auctioned specialty cars retain their increased collector's score when they change hands. In other words, the production number isn't just for decoration since lower numbers have a higher score attached. Make sure to figure that into your asking price if you decide to shed some of those double-digit models.
 
Reventón is getting snapped up. I love the Lambos.
 
Any ideas which year/model that WRX is going to be?
 
I need more money! The Lambo and Porsche broke me!
 
Is it just me or does the Aventador understeer like a pig?
 
Finally got my internet back so I was late to the cars this time

Aventador 42964
Silvia 62378
Porsche 61146
 
It's the first time since launch that I don't care about any of the cars they're giving us... In fact I might be skipping all 3.
 
Back