Forza Motorsport 7 VIP Rewards: Turn 10 Responds to Fan Fury With Gifts and Benefits

Glad they listened to the community and changed the VIP rewards. I was already pissed when my VIP 2x mod suddenly disappeared after I've finished my 25th race.

Good news! I still haven't touched any of my VIP mod cards yet, wonder if I can still use them on top of the 2x credit boost.

Now start fixing some of the glitches and bugs and I see no reason to bitch and whine anymore.

Hopefully it takes the form of a permanent mod card so we have the option to not use it.

Granted this may end up being meaningless if they take my VIP away (hopefully nobody tips T10 off). :lol:

That guilt must have had a strange taste but then again this is a business and getting maximum return on investments sometimes leads companies to do some incredibly consumer unfriendly things. Still though I wonder what sort of damage has been wrought by this underhanded change in the first place, I mean it was a calculated decision that went hand in hand with their new loot set up so to me this comes as only response to consumer feedback. Let's see if we can get them to remove the idea of loot crates being relegated to only cosmetic stuff. Have still yet to purchase Forza 7 yet, waiting for the One X to launch before making any sudden moves.

If there’s one way to make a games company take swift action it’s to hit them where it hurts most, the wallet :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Forza title get refunded as many times as I saw over the weekend. People were furious over the VIP thing.

This is good news! Was skeptical on buying the Ultimate edition upon hearing the VIP credits mods debacle, but this might change my mind (after I finish my Hot Wheels FH3 that is)

I'm glad T10 realizes that the Ultimate Edition owners are their core fanbase and it will get them nowhere alienating their core fans (especially since this group will play the game heavily and earn plenty of in game cars and cash irrespective of the bonus).

Also, as a huge fan of the F-Type I was glad to receive the Project 7 FE this morning unexpectedly :D

I just downloaded the cars and credits but I only got the NSX and the 1 Million credits. The other cars aren’t in my garage. I hard restarted my Xbox and I still don’t have the rest of the cars. I hope I’m not the only one who’s having this issue :/

For the cost VIP is, it should have been more substantial than 25 races and 5 cars. I used like 2 or 3 races at 2x bonus because I was only using then on my own custom races which were longer to be more worth it.

I'm glad Turn 10 is listening to it's paying customers and trying to make it right. A step in the right direction.

Very happy to read this news.
I was disappointed with the original VIP membership but would have still played on because I love the game, but it's nice Turn 10 have done the right thing now.

I just downloaded the cars and credits but I only got the NSX and the 1 Million credits. The other cars aren’t in my garage. I hard restarted my Xbox and I still don’t have the rest of the cars. I hope I’m not the only one who’s having this issue :/

I got a total of five cars, the fifth one being the Nissan Silvia S15 FE. They came in three different gift notices, plust a fourth notice for the money. Just give it time.

I noticed when I logged on this morning that I had a bunch of notices - and 4 cars plus a million credits. Downloading the cars didn't seem to change my Tier points at all, BUT thanks to this I'm now looking forward to playing again.

Thanks T10 for making things "right" in the end.

I got a total of five cars, the fifth one being the Nissan Silvia S15 FE. They came in three different gift notices, plust a fourth notice for the money. Just give it time.
I assume you did something else to trigger the Silva, I don't recall anyone else getting it (me included).

Good news! I still haven't touched any of my VIP mod cards yet, wonder if I can still use them on top of the 2x credit boost.

Now start fixing some of the glitches and bugs and I see no reason to bitch and whine anymore.
I think someone said they’re going to be replaced? Might want to use them now and leave 3-4 just in case they keep them?

I assume you did something else to trigger the Silva, I don't recall anyone else getting it (me included).
I'm not sure what I did, then. I got the Maserati and the NSX individually in separate gift notices. I got the Jaguar, Camaro and Silvia all together in another gift notice.

I'm betting we'll see proper multiplayer lobbies and rivals classes soon enough, too. That's been another major complaint.

Now, if we could just get enough people to complain about the Dubai track so they remove it from the game... :lol:

I'm betting we'll see proper multiplayer lobbies and rivals classes soon enough, too. That's been another major complaint.

Now, if we could just get enough people to complain about the Dubai track so they remove it from the game... :lol:
Hey! I use that track actually.....for taking pictures. :lol:

Alright, finally finished my day at work, come home to check the new cars...

... And the game won't start. God damn it.

EDIT: Even the official forum won't load on my pc. This is a ****ing joke.

Alright, finally finished my day at work, come home to check the new cars...

... And the game won't start. God damn it.

EDIT: Even the official forum won't load on my pc. This is a ****ing joke.
Mine would close it at the very first picture, and then wouldn't do anything when I would click it to open it. Weird.

Back