Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox One Review

You forgot the throw-away part, as in it has very little depth on the motorsport side of the game. I call it a mediocre arcade racer because that's what it is to me, it reminds me Project Gotham racing except with customization and more gimmicks. Which is funny because i'm pretty sure the people from Bizarre Creations are at Turn 10 now.

You forgot the throw-away part, as in it has very little depth on the motorsport side of the game. I call it a mediocre arcade racer because that's what it is to me, it reminds me Project Gotham racing except with customization and more gimmicks. Which is funny because i'm pretty sure the people from Bizarre Creations are at Turn 10 now.

Customization and upgrading are gimmicks? Lol ok.

No loot boxes, dancing drivers, ninja suits for said drivers, mod cars, etc are gimmicks.

Those are the gripes that I consider pathetic. There are legitimate problems with Forza 7, the ones you listed aren't included.

This is you right now:

fPijHfJ.gif

It's funny watching people complain about 5 and 6 being sterile complain about "dancing drivers" and driver gear.

BTW

There are people working on Project Cars 2 that worked at Bizzare Creations on Project Gotham Racing.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tarran-booth-3a27a04

That must make PCars 2 a foot in to the mediocre throw-away arcade racer.. right?

I call them gimmicks because thats literally what they are. They are in there as a filler make up for the lack of features that actually matter in a racing game.

This is you right now

potato3.jpg

No loot boxes, dancing drivers, ninja suits for said drivers, mod cars, etc are gimmicks.

Mike, I have a legitimate question. Have you actually even played Forza 7 yet?

Edit: You do realize that you don't even have to USE the lootboxes. You can keep the same suit that you start the game with. Mod cards HELP you gain money. Gimmicks? Where.

I swear, you swear you seem like the person who would complain about the wind gusting 1mph faster than what a meteorologist predicts..

Last edited:
I call them gimmicks because thats literally what they are. They are in there as a filler to excuse the things they really are falling behind on compared to the competition. Because 'muh' features.

This is you right now

potato3.jpg

Whether or not they are gimmicks, they are the silliest things possible to focus on in order to trash the game.

There are real problems with Forza 7 and none of them are on that list.

You act as if PCars offers everything Forza does and more which is clearly wrong.

Back