Forza Panel Members Will Soon Be Able to Play "Part of the New Forza Motorsport Title"

Why they dont bring out a demo for everyone? Are they frightened that it's ****?

It won’t be a demo, it will be a closed beta, which usually consist of smaller groups. This allows them to hopefully spot issues prior to the full release.

I’ve looked at the sign up does anyone know if PC players can apply? Looks like maybe Xbox owners only.

I immediately signed up for the Panel as soon as I heard this.

I completed the survey also, when it was announced.

However, I am aware that only a portion of those who complete the survey will be selected for the panel, and am realistic in my expectation that I'm unlikely statistically to be one of them.

I think the odds of selection will possibly be higher, as it should be, for those with a disability, statistically speaking, as the number of applicants may be lower.

And for anyone who is selected, please be as constructive as possible. 👍

(All our Forza futures depend on you :D)

I hope, they improve the sounds massively. It sounded like in a box at driving.

And they should take out this "comic art"-graphic style. Look at Horizon 4 or GT Sport/7 footage what is possible.

Last edited:
It won’t be a demo, it will be a closed beta, which usually consist of smaller groups. This allows them to hopefully spot issues prior to the full release.

Yeah this definitley seems like a way of really getting Forza fans into the nitty gritty of it early doors to see whats what and if the direction works. This isn't like the F1 beta thing with the final finishing touched going in a few weeks before launch. We aren't expecting to see this game until late 2022 at the absolute earliest realistically so I imagine that only those with deep and long rooted Forza Motorsport knowledge and significant game time on the previous titles will be considered.

I imagine that only those with deep and long rooted Forza Motorsport knowledge and significant game time on the previous titles will be considered.

I'm pretty sure that's how it will be.
The official Forza forum has some historical and trusted users...who also took part in the FM7 Marshal program to help "clean up" the lobbies from dirty drivers, prior to the introduction of penalties (in beta stage).
For those who don't know, those users could either decide to show their marshal badge or hide it, jump in any lobby, race among others, kick crashers out and report them directly to T10 employees to have them banned.
It was a fun time when the marshal knew you and trusted you, so even if he didn't see any unsporting behavior you could just tell him on the microphone that X players was being dirty and he would take care of him in a matter of seconds.

I'm pretty sure that's how it will be.
The official Forza forum has some historical and trusted users...who also took part in the FM7 Marshal program to help "clean up" the lobbies from dirty drivers, prior to the introduction of penalties (in beta stage).
For those who don't know, those users could either decide to show their marshal badge or hide it, jump in any lobby, race among others, kick crashers out and report them directly to T10 employees to have them banned.
It was a fun time when the marshal knew you and trusted you, so even if he didn't see any unsporting behavior you could just tell him on the microphone that X players was being dirty and he would take care of him in a matter of seconds.

That's good. If they can get those same dedicated fanbase players involved early then I can sleep easy. I find with programs like the F1 beta it's almost random with a couple of the usual standout forum guys and they just want to play it early rather than actually contribute anything. I get the feeling with Forza it won't be like that and that's a positive for all of us.

From what I heard I don't think they are going to show anything at E3 and I don't think they will launch this year, early 2022, maybe.

Anyone else actually read the bit telling people that you are not allowed to even MENTION that there is or isn't a survey!

You've all just broken your agreements with Microsoft. :rolleyes:

Anyone else actually read the bit telling people that you are not allowed to even MENTION that there is or isn't a survey!

You've all just broken your agreements with Microsoft. :rolleyes:
Pretty sure it met not to say what's in it rather than mentioning it, or am I'm missing something. I also read it carefully as well.

No need to roll your eyes about it dude...

Last edited:
Back