Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
  • 51,936 views
Some things are way more important than Forza. 👍 You and Silentdrifter have both been missing for the past few weeks....wonder what he's been up to? :confused: I expect you to do well in the R class races, since these are your favorite classes. I'll be working during the R3 race but I should be free for R2 and R1....my least favorite classes. :o

Regarding my absence. I don't know, the past couple of years, the time I spent on gaming, has dropped considerably. Even racing with you guys, is probably the most time I spend playing all week. The weeks where I didn't qualify, I just didn't feel like playing at all. So that's why you haven't seen me qualify.
 
Oh, still got the second place! Was too busy playing BF3 with friends to improve on my time... Not that I would've necessarily... :lol: Great time Deadly!
 
Hey, I didn't see you playing BF3 with me! :lol: At least there I can "keep up" with you.
 
Regarding my absence. I don't know, the past couple of years, the time I spent on gaming, has dropped considerably. Even racing with you guys, is probably the most time I spend playing all week. The weeks where I didn't qualify, I just didn't feel like playing at all. So that's why you haven't seen me qualify.
Yeah, I understand. Since I've gotten a little older and have a wife that needs attention, I don't play near as much as I used to. If we had kids you guys would probably never see me on. Sometimes you just grow out of stuff like gaming.
Oh, still got the second place! Was too busy playing BF3 with friends to improve on my time... Not that I would've necessarily... :lol: Great time Deadly!

You're slipping. You've never let someone backdoor you for the pole like that....not since F class anyway. ;) Congrats DC...welcome to the club! :cheers:
 
Carlos, I think that's Chris' house. :D You could probably fit my whole house in that garage...trust me, I wouldn't be working all these nights in a chemical plant if that was my house! ;)

Haha yeah my house would fit easily too, and then I can still park my car in to it :lol:
 
Looking forward to tonight's race, leguna seca is one of my favourite tracks.
 
Forza 5 needs a spectator option for PC so I can watch you guys race while I'm at work :D
 
Carlos, I think that's Chris' house. :D You could probably fit my whole house in that garage...trust me, I wouldn't be working all these nights in a chemical plant if that was my house! ;)

Haha. I wish. I only live in a 1 bedroom condo. :(
 
So whats going on then?
 
Sorry guys I quit. I wasn't in the mood for racing in the first place and then the waiting just did it for me... Next time then...
 
Aww, and here I got 2nd because of that!

Sorry about the bumps Hennessy.
 
I thought the contact was my fault Forcone but looking at the replay you over did it on the throttle and no probs hamster it happens mate. I was having pedal problems anyway mate.
 
Ah, yeah, the one turn after the corkscrew it looked like you were trying to drift.
 
What a crappy race...I was too slow to catch up to you guys after I put myself in the quicksand and was spun out by a lovetap coming back on course. :o
 
Euro Championship football :D

Yes!!!! Go Portugal!!!

What happened to Jimbo? We had to organize at the last second when he didnt show. Thats why all the confusion and late start.
 
I think everyone had understeer issues with that car! Let's go with something much more bible for next weeks race :lol:
 
It is a very under steer orientated car, but I like under rather than over steer. Looking forward to the R3 race next weekend.
 
It seems like you guys had a understeery race today :). I am sorry I couldn't join today. I was watching the Netherlands vs Denmark at the European Soccer Championship. Seems like I should have joined the race, since the Netherlands lost today :(.
 
Yeah I waited around a little but then got bored....(a little OCD)......sorry I missed the race if there was one
 
Well that race sucked. I guess not playing for about a month attributed to that.
 
Hey everyone, sorry about today, had some issues with the family last night and was tending to that. I will be a little behind with the standings and details for next week just until things get back to normal around here. Again I apologize.
 
Hey everyone, sorry about today, had some issues with the family last night and was tending to that. I will be a little behind with the standings and details for next week just until things get back to normal around here. Again I apologize.

No problem. Hope all is well with the family.
 
Take your time there Jimbo.......Hope everything is smooth for you and your family
 
Back