Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
  • 51,936 views
Tskuba, Suzuka or Motegi I think
 
Buy me and my GF a summer holiday in Florida and I'll come see what I can do about that time! :cheers: :lol:

Nah.. But 117th seems really good to me! I bet the overall level of drivers is quite high! Wish we had that in Finland... :indifferent:

Haha. If I was loaded with $$ you'd be here. :cheers:
As far as my GTA status goes... I'm currently 102 in the US. 0.65 from the current cutoff. I was really surprised there are allot more contestants than last year. 169,xxx this year vs 55,xxx last year.
 
Could we do Sebring for R2 then?
 
Tskuba, Suzuka or Motegi I think

I say Motegi East since we've already raced on Tsukuba Full and Suzuka East this season.
 
Im with you guys of what ever track might be best...Im at work right now and cant tell which is which........Ill trust Wiggs on this one
 
Yes, Motegi or how about Road America?
 
Well it seems we are getting close to the end of the day....and only 4 of us have expressed where we race at. So my vote goes to Motegi.....I cant remeber what the track looks like right now...........but whatever
 
Yes, Motegi or how about Road America?

The straights are too long I think.. Suzuka edit Motegi East also long straight but it's a short circuit overal, could be nice..
 
Don't worry about me i'm only doing qualifying. :)
 
The straights are too long I think.. Suzuka east also long straight but it's a short circuit overal, could be nice..
Do you mean Motegi East? We've already raced on Suzuka East this season. ;)
Don't worry about me i'm only doing qualifying. :)

Me too. I'm working Saturday.
 
Do you mean Motegi East? We've already raced on Suzuka East this season. ;)

Yes, sorry! I'll edit my post 👍

2 nights sleep and then I'm driving to Le Mans! Woohoo! :D Can't wait!! The Toyotas are faster on the straight than the Audi's, maybe too optimistic but I hope Toyota can battle with Audi..

For anyones interest, I try to make some photos of the event with my iPhone and upload them on thumblr. I made a thumblr page: http://carlossultana.tumblr.com. I'm only 'blogging' about the event so don't expect me blogging after the event.
 
Now on Eurosport2 live coverage of Le Mans test session and later tonight live qualification!!
 
I should be able to catch quali. I hope I do!
 
Thanks Carlos, got everything except Quali on record in HD :D
 
What's the final word on the car/track combo for this week?
 
Qualification now starting on Eurosport2
 
Sorry fellas, been busy. Looks like we can go with Montegi East. Can anyone tell me an average time with R3 for this course so I can set the # of laps as I do not have access to my xbox right now!
 
^ around 1:21.xxx will probably be the average qualifying times with guys like Deadly and Forcone being deep into the 20's or a possible 19.
 
I'm working crazy hours the next few days so I probably won't even have time to qualify...definitely won't be able to race Saturday. :(
 
Gonna do my best to get to qualify before Friday...but Ill still race Sat regardless
 
You JUST got confused....Ive been confused since Monday...=)....

A little of subject buy listening to you talk about GT has been making me think of buying it....I rented it when it came out but was not realy impressed....But since I got my wheel I want to drive ANYTHING
 
You JUST got confused....Ive been confused since Monday...=)....

A little of subject buy listening to you talk about GT has been making me think of buying it....I rented it when it came out but was not realy impressed....But since I got my wheel I want to drive ANYTHING

Great game for a wheel! I've played it for many years with a G25.
 
Great game for a wheel! I've played it for many years with a G25.

I haven't played it after getting the Fanatec... Not because of the wheel, but because of FM4.... :lol:

I loved drifting in GT5 with the G25 soooo much. Kicks FM ass in drifting all day long. My weapon of choice was the old 500SL Merc :D Epic drifter!
 
I haven't played it after getting the Fanatec... Not because of the wheel, but because of FM4.... :lol:

I loved drifting in GT5 with the G25 soooo much. Kicks FM ass in drifting all day long. My weapon of choice was the old 500SL Merc :D Epic drifter!

I was a drifter too! :D Mostly in GT4, then I gave my Playseat with G25 away before I got GT5 :lol: (Don't ask me why I gave it away xD) It took too damn long so I was all into Forza 3 and I wasn't sure if GT5 was worth it..

I was a JDM y0 guy so all I drifted were Japanese cars xD But I really like drifting in Forza too, maybe we can do some tandem drifts :D

Still need to get a Fanatec wheel with a seat though, really miss it.. :nervous: Need money :lol: Damn Le Mans is pretty expensive haha. Checking the Fanatec webshop now.. This looks tempting.. :dopey:

Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel Value Pack XL

- Forza Motorsport CSR Steering Wheel Base
- CSR Elite Pedals
- CSR Shifter Set
- Main Quick guide (PC & XBox 360) + additional insert for PS3
- Power supply
- USB Cable
- Audio adapter cable for Xbox 360 headset

359.95EUR including shipment......................... then I only have to get me a racing seat.. Hmmmmmm getting salary tomorrow.....

Edit:
Tonight 7pm gmt+1 live second quali for Le Mans on Eurosport2!! (That's in less than an hour)
 
^^That is what I bought....love it
 
Back