Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
  • 51,936 views
Thanks for racing today Patrick and Marmite. :cheers:.......Katpeeler, y u no race? :confused:
 

ForzaBigshot1 by katpeeler, on Flickr

Thanks to Jimbo Designs and browneyedman this is what my weapon looks like.....so if you see this coming down the street...you better get out of the way.....Cause I cant drive it:nervous:
 
Won't make the race on Saturday guys, see you all in R1!
 
Gutted Fezz, I was looking forward to the drag race to the first corner :D
 
I wasn't :lol: I lost the set-up I used to put down my time :(
 
I'm not racing either. I will look if I can join the last race but if I don't, thanks for the racing throughout the seasons and I hope you all have a great season 3. I'm retiring from racing and maybe I will start my own club for the races that I am setting up, since I wanna try out different things on Forza. But I wish you all the best luck.
 
I'm not racing either. I will look if I can join the last race but if I don't, thanks for the racing throughout the seasons and I hope you all have a great season 3. I'm retiring from racing and maybe I will start my own club for the races that I am setting up, since I wanna try out different things on Forza. But I wish you all the best luck.

Noooooooooooooo!!!! Best of luck AVVSOM3.......you know I'll still invite you to race when I see you on. :cheers:
 
Wiggs, your McLaren on La Sarthe was a bit over kill. :lol:
 
......................just waiting for the inevitable......................Forcone grabbing pole from me :(
 
Wiggs, your McLaren on La Sarthe was a bit over kill. :lol:

:mischievous: I don't own any R3 race cars......you gotta do what you gotta do. :lol:
......................just waiting for the inevitable......................Forcone grabbing pole from me :(
I haven't done the math but I'm pretty sure Forcone has clinched the championship.....maybe he won't bother.
 
:mischievous: I don't own any R3 race cars......you gotta do what you gotta do. :lol: I haven't done the math but I'm pretty sure Forcone has clinched the championship.....maybe he won't bother.

Don't forget about the 3 worst finishes dropped, this R2 race will be my 3rd DNS so I don't have to drop points ;)
 
I could not get that Audi to do anything....
 
Didn't have time to qualify properly... We're celebrating Midsummer here, no time for driving! :cheers:!
 
Woohoo third spot! :D

But I'm at work right now :( Have a good race you guys 👍

How's next weeks race going to be?
 
Sorry boys, I can't come out and play today. Me and the family are headed to the beach....see ya next week
 
Sorry about the shocking start gents, I apologise to the person I hit. That was a huge crash between me and you forcone, its a good job we didn't have damage on :D. I couldn't get back into any kind of rhythm after that, I was hitting mid 1.57s in practice and only managed a dirty late 1.58 in the race :/
 
Yeah I was wondering what happened, you must have passed out for a second, LOL. You still managed to take 1st so I think you found your rhythm, Hamster had 1st for a bit then you and Forcone passed him on about the 6th or 7th lap I think.
 
Wait whut? Forcone didn't win? And where were you Fezz? You're normally behind Forcone...
 
Wait whut? Forcone didn't win? And where were you Fezz? You're normally behind Forcone...

I couldn't make the race, I'm a busy boy this weekend!
 
What a crazy crash on the second lap!! :lol: Sorry for that hennessey! Still can't drive these R-cars and refuse to learn to... :lol:

Have to watch it on replay later on!
 
I think I actually had the lead for about 10 seconds on the first lap.....only because I avoided the crash at the start. :o I would have finished dead last if it wasn't for good ol' Jimbo. Thanks Jimbo. ;)
 
So I could've been going for podium then :( My highest finish is only a fifth place.. I must get a podium atleast once!
 
So I could've been going for podium then :( My highest finish is only a fifth place.. I must get a podium atleast once!

It's possible....only 6 of us showed up for the race. 5 regulars and SC Import? I was so bad I lost 4th place to him on the last lap, and he was driving a stock Audi. :guilty:
 
I think I actually had the lead for about 10 seconds on the first lap.....only because I avoided the crash at the start. :o I would have finished dead last if it wasn't for good ol' Jimbo. Thanks Jimbo. ;)
You're welcome! That's what I am here for..........confidence booster.

Hey guys, so is FBI's list ok to choose from for an open type R1 race cause I am not good at determining what cars are even aside from looking at the stock specs.............I will post the car options tomorrow as I am once again away from my house until late tonight.
 
With the 787B than riiiight? ;)
 
I'm going to test the 787B right now. 👍
 
Back