Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
Yeah those yellow bumps are brutal.

I was going back and forth with Teewiggs for a bit but then lost it and never was ablt to catch up, got about 13 seconds behind then wrecked again...........oh well.

As for the Make-Up B Class race, I am now working Saturdays until 1:30 and live about 30 minutes from the shop so either we can make the race up this Sat but start it a once I get home (approx 2 hours later than normal) or if someone wants to host? Doesn't matter to me as I have no chance of a podium but also wouldn't mind racing one last time this season. I am sure every's schedule will be different so let me know, thanks!

Any time next Saturday is good for me....regular time or when you get home. I'll be working the following 2 Saturdays.

Don't you love the feeling when you beat someone's rival event time? My real life friend was saying I was slow and what not and I beat his time by over 1 second! :D

Especially wheen they feel so good about themselves :D BURNNN!! :lol:

But ehh I'm going nuts. Nothing to do!! Damn vacation is boring when your friends are still working. Just did a 12 hour Fifa 12 session :lol: Before that I was playing a few hours Ghost Recon with LoadedLove, and still not tired... ?! :yuck:

Especially wheen they feel so good about themselves :D BURNNN!! :lol:

But ehh I'm going nuts. Nothing to do!! Damn vacation is boring when your friends are still working. Just did a 12 hour Fifa 12 session :lol: Before that I was playing a few hours Ghost Recon with LoadedLove, and still not tired... ?! :yuck:

I wish you were on earlier. I had some good races with OPC Velocious aka Melting Brains....but nobody else has really been on the last couple of days when I've been on. :indiff: I guess everyone is on vacation and not playing videogames. ;)

It has been very quiet this week. I've only been playing for an hour or 2 early in the morning....lots of stuff to do in the real-world for me this week. :yuck: I'll probably be on for a little while tomorrow evening. I think everyone is on vacation.

What time you think you're going online? See you tomorrow 👍

Work just called, they offered me 74 euro bonus if I come to work today :lol: (I have vacation).. Anyday for that bonus!! :dopey:

Carlos if you & Wiggs are on when i am tomorrow im up for some racing

What time you think you're going online? See you tomorrow 👍

Work just called, they offered me 74 euro bonus if I come to work today :lol: (I have vacation).. Anyday for that bonus!! :dopey:

I won't be on until later....maybe 12 hours from now. Probably too late for you guys....and not sure if you'll still be at work Carlos.

I'm on holiday when it's out :( hopefully they show it on the ship, got to see Clash of the Titans last time when it was just out!

Guy can I ask you all a favour and give my McLaren in the garage a few runs and let me know what you think of the setup?

Anyone here seen TED yet? Pretty hilarious.
I haven't seen it, but I heard its funny. We did see the new Spider-Man....I liked it but the wife didn't.
I'm on holiday when it's out :( hopefully they show it on the ship, got to see Clash of the Titans last time when it was just out!

Guy can I ask you all a favour and give my McLaren in the garage a few runs and let me know what you think of the setup?

I'll run some laps and give you some feedback later.

It should be around 2 hours later than normal....3pm EST.

Cheers!

If Jimbo, or whoever is hosting, could post something like a half-an-hour-warning or something here, it would be greatly appreciated since I'm a bit busy tonight - some friends coming over.. Haven't touched Forza since last race so I should be pretty competitive! NOT... :cheers:

I ran a few laps in your car Fezz. Check your PM's. :)

I might use my Vauxhall for the race. 💡 I'm within .1 of my Opel time in my own Vauxhall tune so I may be the only oddball not in the Opel. :D It would just feel better do to well in my own tune....hopefully my idea doesn't backfire. :scared:

Back