Forza Planet Motorsports Season 2

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 1,325 comments
Well, I'm tired as hell and a bit drunk. As fit as a Finn can be for a race! :cheers:

Damn neighbors and their idiotic parties.. Couldn't sleep for more than 5 hours last night because of them :crazy:

Hey guys, I just got home and need to take a quick shower, hot and a biznatch up in here, will send an invite within 10-15 minutes, sorry for the 'more' delay!

Aaaand I stayed up just to get disconnected from xbox live mid race. FFS. Good night!

It wasn't just you. Me and SC Import got booted too. 🤬 Jimbo says we can run a quick 5 lapper to make it up if you want. ***EDIT***- NVM SC Import and I both logged off. I guess we weren't meant to have a B class race. :banghead:

This B Class is bad luck. Wiggs, Forcone and SC Import all dropped while hennessey and Fezz and I were still connected. I am 50/50 as it being my connection cause I'd imagine everyone would have dropped?

Anyway, what should we do about this race? I will put together the season results as soon as I get info on what races you guys will not count.

This B Class is bad luck. Wiggs, Forcone and SC Import all dropped while hennessey and Fezz and I were still connected. I am 50/50 as it being my connection cause I'd imagine everyone would have dropped?

Anyway, what should we do about this race? I will put together the season results as soon as I get info on what races you guys will not count.

I think it was a Forza network glitch. My season could have been a lot better....I missed 3 or 4 races, had the full lock-glitch on the last lap of a race, and then I get disconnected from the make-up race and a certain 4th place finish. :grumpy: I think I'm done with Forza for a while. 👎

Wow. Same thing happened again on the b-class race?

Sorry I couldnt join you guys today. I'm in Daytona!!! Here to watch the Nascar race tonight. :D

Wow. Same thing happened again on the b-class race?

Sorry I couldnt join you guys today. I'm in Daytona!!! Here to watch the Nascar race tonight. :D

This time the race was smooth and wasn't laggy at all. Half of us just got disconnected in the middle of the race.....stupid Forza network glitch I guess. Have fun in Daytona. :)

I'd be happy with the 3rd place I had when the disconnection happened... :P That would've very very likely been the top 3 order anyway if nothing dramatic hadn't happened in the end of the race..! I believe Wiggs was 4th, Sc Import 5th.. Or..?

Or we can ditch this race alltogether, however you guys want. :confused: Stupid glitches and errors.. :P

I'd be happy with the 3rd place I had when the disconnection happened... :P That would've very very likely been the top 3 order anyway if nothing dramatic hadn't happened in the end of the race..! I believe Wiggs was 4th, Sc Import 5th.. Or..?

Or we can ditch this race alltogether, however you guys want. :confused: Stupid glitches and errors.. :P

I was 4th at the time, about 800 feet behind you and Jimbo was 5th, maybe 2000 feet behind me? SC Import was last. I don't care if we go with the positions at the time of the glitch or throw it out all together....whatever you guys decide is fine with me.

Alright I finished the results and if my calculations are correct the podium is as follows-

1st Place- Forcone with 181 points (Please let me know what car you would like a custom livery)
2nd Place- Fezz ST with 166 points
3rd Place- A Man Hamster with 144 points

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone else who made the 2nd season fun! See everyone next season (to be determined).

** Also I automatically made the B Class race a N/A for everyone, that race was bad luck so since I am superstitious I do not want it anywhere near the club!

Congrats on back to back championships Forcone. I have a feeling somebody will knock you off the throne next season though. :sly:

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone else who made the 2nd season fun! See everyone next season (to be determined).

Congrats on back to back championships Forcone. I have a feeling somebody will knock you off the throne next season though. :sly:

Thanks guys.. :D Was hard the first time round and hard enough this time too...! And I'm still more and more convinced that I'm not the fastest guy in our club. Hardly top 3 anymore! Brilliant drivers, and great guys altogether!

About that car Jimbo...Surprise me! Chris made me that brilliant DB5 so something classic to go along with that, maybe..? Just don't spend too much of your time with that.. :)

If the B Class race counted I would have won the season :( but only because Forcone didn't finish due to connection probs :lol:

I calculated it the other day and I would've won by 1 point, I think :D

edit: Oops, no I would've not. Had to do the math after having a few beers to celebrate the end of a 9-day working streak! :cheers:

If we take the points from B class race too, points would've been:

Forcone: 99 qualifying points, 142 race points = 241p
Fezz: 83 qualifying points, 136 race points = 219p

Without B class, the final points seem to stack up like this (assuming we don't take the points from B qualifying either):

Forcone: 89 qualifying points, 142 race points = 231p
Fezz: 74 qualifying points, 116 race points (assuming you won R1, I'm not sure) = 190p

I calculated it the other day and I would've won by 1 point, I think :D

edit: Oops, no I would've not. Had to do the math after having a few beers to celebrate the end of a 9-day working streak! :cheers:

If we take the points from B class race too, points would've been:

Forcone: 99 qualifying points, 142 race points = 241p
Fezz: 83 qualifying points, 136 race points = 219p

Without B class, the final points seem to stack up like this (assuming we don't take the points from B qualifying either):

Forcone: 89 qualifying points, 142 race points = 231p
Fezz: 74 qualifying points, 116 race points (assuming you won R1, I'm not sure) = 190p

Are those figures only your top 8 races?

Are those figures only your top 8 races?

Yes, but I just noticed I may have made a mistake. Are those 8 races counted as "a package" with the corresponding qualifying? Or do we take points from all the qualifyings? So if I ditch, say my S class race which I didn't run, I also ditch the qualifying points from that?

Then my final score would be 231p-9p(S quali)-4p(R1 quali)= 218p

Fezz's would be = 172p using this logic

If we'd take points from all the qualifyings (except B) and only the best 8 races it would be like I posted before. (231p and 190p)

Complicated.. :lol:

Back