Forza Rewards Launching At Some Point For Some Reason

• Thread starter Kake Bake
  • 81 comments
I was at Tier 5 when I got my first round of rewards last month, with just under 1000 points left up for grabs right now. Most of which are in FM2 and Horizon, though I can get max points with relative ease in FM3 by getting 16 more cars. I also don't plan on buying more tokens to boost my points in Horizon either. Especially when I won't get anything in return since I've already reached the top tier.

I would have really liked to get that CRX but I'm only tier 3.

I would have preferred the Elan myself. It's the only Horizon Unicorn I'm hunting for after I used my previous chance to win a Unicorn by voting for the S5S Raptor. Instead I have accommodate my third CRX.

At least I didn't already have one in black.

^ I'm waiting on the Elan too. That and the Mini JCW are the only ones I haven't gotten, although I accidentally sold the Saleen because I didn't care about it and didn't realize it was a unicorn. :lol:

The Elan and Dino were two cars I wanted since launch. The Dino has been great.

^ I'm waiting on the Elan too. That and the Mini JCW are the only ones I haven't gotten, although I accidentally sold the Saleen because I didn't care about it and didn't realize it was a unicorn. :lol:

Was cruising around a bit in the Dino last night. Great little car that is.

I was never that eager to win a Dino as opposed to say, the Elan or Raptor. The former was one of my firm favourites way back when I played FM2, and the latter was a Unicorn I missed after I hadn't bought and played the game within the first week. Although I wouldn't mind if the next car ends up being the MX-5 Superlight. It's another one I missed the chance to win a few months back during the second 1000 Club livestream challenge. Some of the cars used in the stream were from DLC packs I didn't have and didn't buy until after the challenge ended.

I've been pretty impressed with this program so far.👍 Now if only they would give out the Mugen Civic in F4. That's the only unicorn I'm missing in F4.:guilty:

I've been pretty impressed with this program so far.👍 Now if only they would give out the Mugen Civic in F4. That's the only unicorn I'm missing in F4.:guilty:

go to the fm.net forums. You have 2-3 opportunities to get a unicorn almost every week.

Ya I need to do that sometime. For some reason their website is very slow for me. I missed the bounty hunter that gave it due to vacation.:grumpy:

Ya I need to do that sometime. For some reason their website is very slow for me. I missed the bounty hunter that gave it due to vacation.:grumpy:

just commenting in certain threads or liking them on fb is enough to get unicorns these days

In all honesty this new reward system is making me play FH more often. Just like how good it feels to level up in game, its also a great feeling to level up in this and get free cars and credits.

In all honesty this new reward system is making me play FH more often. Just like how good it feels to level up in game, its also a great feeling to level up in this and get free cars and credits.

Same here. I never had the time or desire to play it much at launch even though I got the LCE :lol:. But when I saw this program I decided to put some time in so now I'm enjoying it quite a lot.👍

It does say that new rewards are coming soon. Odd they'd have to wait, though - but by that same token, I doubt any of us are itching to redeem ASAP :P

I'm about 160 off of Tier 5; really thought I'd hit it and collect the millions by the end of the month, but GTA sidetracked me.

Same here. I'll be just inside T5 if I play, err turn on, FH/FM3 for another 3 weeks or so.
I was just surprised only prizes were moneyz and though maybe they no longer show you prizes you're not eligible for.

Dangit. Got a bit delayed at the bar last night and wasn't able to get home before the changeover, needed to do a few FM3 races to move up to Tier 5 and grab those goodies. This month, it's only credits - and it's a whole heap less than before.

Some hints to FM5:

Achievements (0/1000 gamescore) - 500 points
Cars owned (0/50) - 250 points - really, that few?!
Driver Level (0/100) - 250 points
Paid DLC Owned (0/5) - 350 points
Tokens Purchased (0/1000) - 350 points - I knew they'd be worth less per token, but... wow)
Badges and Titles Unlocked (0/400) - 400 points
Days Played (0/1000) - 500 points - They expect people to play for nearly 3 years?!
Miles Driven (0/2000) - 350 points
Perfect Passes (0/200) - 50 points

Days Played (0/1000) - 500 points - They expect people to play for nearly 3 years?!

That does seem insane. Could it point towards an in-game calendar system? GT counts days, and while reaching a thousand days in GT is an achievement it's not totally impossible.

I can't see anyone playing FM5 for three years without missing a day, if only for the fact that FM6 will probably be out in two years.

The only way to get someone to log in every day would be a gift system, like FM4s credits that often didn't work or GT5's paint chips and I only log in daily to get a Laguna Seca Blue at long last. Been 9 months and still waiting!

That does seem insane. Could it point towards an in-game calendar system? GT counts days, and while reaching a thousand days in GT is an achievement it's not totally impossible.

I can't see anyone playing FM5 for three years without missing a day, if only for the fact that FM6 will probably be out in two years.

Some are saying that the current system is FH works just like that. Every hour of gameplay = 1 day counted toward the awards.
I can't confirm that as usually I just log in for a few minutes and log out to get my counter up and haven't spent more than 45 minutes with the game at a time.

@eSZee - I've been slowly building up my logged in days in FH and on the site, it's definitely just related to calendar days IRL. Like you, I never spend more than a few minutes on that game. Though yeah, I suppose moving to an in-game calendar sort of like FM3's would make sense WRT the FM5 days played bit.

As far as I can tell, the only game that will receive bonus cars this month is FM5. Look like that to everyone else?

Yer, no cars in rewards this month, though they did send out CODES for free AUDI R8 yesterday.

Latest Posts

Back