ForzaCentral down?

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 103 comments
If you haven't logged onto it yet, don't be shocked. The forum has upgraded again, but the skin was not compatible, so it's going to look pretty...basic. We're working on getting the new skin up soon.

Is Forzacentral down again? I tried getting on yesterday and today and get this message

'The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later'

I'm guessing the site may be being upgraded again? Just wondering what's happening thats all (and didnt feel the need to start a new thread).

Speaking of it being down in the past, I love what they did with that site update, looks very nice!.

I couldnt get on it at all yesterday. Its fairly dead over there lately. Besides I usually spend most of my time on GTplanet anyway.

Yup, down again. Not that I care- there's hardly anything going on there anyway. But since I've just borrowed a friend's 360 and rented a copy of FM3, I wanted to get some info from the FC forum. Off to FM.net I guess.

Iam the first time here in a Forza Thread
but i can help you guys :D

The forza group saw the incredible gt5 videos and then they got a shock , and after that they closed everything 👍

Possibly, I know after I seen the engine bay of the Jag all I could say was "OMFG" and then on the Lambo picture I proceeded to say it again and again and thought to myself thank god I have my PS3 and G25. :sly:

I've shown those pics to a few people and all are wanting a PS3 and a wheel now.:lol:

So when is Forzacentral coming back up?

By the way FC does have a Gran Turismo sub forum.........

Sure does, and to be honest I haven't seen half of the idiotic posts toward GT that you see here toward Forza; I'm not saying there aren't (nor haven't) been any, but I sure haven't seen any...and the mods don't seem to like such bs.

Sure does, and to be honest I haven't seen half of the idiotic posts toward GT that you see here toward Forza; I'm not saying there aren't (nor haven't) been any, but I sure haven't seen any...and the mods don't seem to like such bs.
Thats because it is VERY well moderated over there. We dont tolerate any of that fanboy crap over there. Trolls get a couple warnings and then we bann them from the site. Forzacentral.com has been down all week.

Basically dead like FM3 LMAO

Iam the first time here in a Forza Thread
but i can help you guys :D

The forza group saw the incredible gt5 videos and then they got a shock , and after that they closed everything 👍

Possibly, I know after I seen the engine bay of the Jag all I could say was "OMFG" and then on the Lambo picture I proceeded to say it again and again and thought to myself thank god I have my PS3 and G25. :sly:

I've shown those pics to a few people and all are wanting a PS3 and a wheel now.:lol:

Not constructive, not needed and all likely to lead to short memberships.

Check you PM in-boxes genst and take on-board what you have been told.

Thats because it is VERY well moderated over there. We dont tolerate any of that fanboy crap over there. Trolls get a couple warnings and then we bann them from the site. Forzacentral.com has been down all week.

With the greatest respect the staff here are no more tolerant of fan-boy behaviour, however we may not be able to action issues are quickly as would be ideal at present. The reason is simple, we have GT5 coming out rather soon, and as such have a massive influx of members. Keeping on top of it takes time, something I'm sure the FC staff will be more than aware of from the release of FM3 and will face similar issues when the next title in the series comes out.

Scaff

With the greatest respect the staff here are no more tolerant of fan-boy behaviour, however we may not be able to action issues are quickly as would be ideal at present. The reason is simple, we have GT5 coming out rather soon, and as such have a massive influx of members. Keeping on top of it takes time, something I'm sure the FC staff will be more than aware of from the release of FM3 and will face similar issues when the next title in the series comes out.

Scaff

I really didn't mean for it to sound like you guys here just turn the other cheek and let the BS fly because that's not the case, but it's just rather annoying with all of the blind hate and quips toward a game most of these fanboys have never even played. I mean, look where I've been longer...I love the community here but certain members really make me consider PM'ing one of you guys and asking to become a moderator. :lol:

Back