ForzaCentral down?

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 103 comments
since we are throwing numbers here:
GT5p - 4.950.000 copies worldwide (*until June 2010).

But as martialstax said: It's just games. Non of those numbers aren't coming to our wallets, unless some of you own their shares, and in that case this numbers means something. :)

going on topic: Why is Forzacentral down?

Last edited:
No, I mean the page itself is literally gone. The Post Gator placeholder page isn't there anymore, it's almost as if they sold the place.

No, I mean the page itself is literally gone. The Post Gator placeholder page isn't there anymore, it's almost as if they sold the place.

I know what you meant 👍. I hope the data is still there and can be transfered to a new server, if post-gator sold it.

I think Black may be falling behind on his payments to whoever is hosting the site. I fear it may be time to hand over the reigns.

I know what you meant 👍. I hope the data is still there and can be transfered to a new server, if post-gator sold it.

If they're using a free forum hosting service to run the place, then the domain would serve no purpose but to redirect users to the board's actual URL. Since it's a fairly large community, I seriously doubt it though.

Perhaps it's the same as last year wherein HostGator forgot to renew the domain and thus someone tried to steal it but you got about 30-90 days (depends on certain things iirc) before the previous owner loses it completely.

I sent a message to Black over Live but as of now no response.

If it's down for more than a few days I think it's possible that the domain has been swiped as it expired on the 27th September.

If its gone for good that'll be a massive shame as I quite preferred it to fm.net, but its gone really quiet recently but there were still some really good posters on there.

:(

When Greenawalt said "nothing competes with us right now" at 2009 E3 I believe, how was he wrong? 18 months have past and now there is a competitor. For 18 months he's been right.

Back