#Forzathon: August 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 154 comments
I don't know if anyone have noticed this interesting feature or bug 928 has. While I was cruising aimlessly with my 928, I noticed it has an auto gearbox (I am using manual that's why I noticed that). Then I thought why there is a gear changing animation for an automatic car. So I wanted to look closely in photo mode and it transferred into a manual transmission :D. So basically, low detailed interior has an auto but high detailed interior has a manual gearbox. It might be a missed spot :D (sorry guys I don't have that much time so no pics to prove my find)

I was finishing up my Blizzard Mountain championships and got another Sesto. Put it up for Auction this morning and haven't checked how much it went for.

I don't know if anyone have noticed this interesting feature or bug 928 has. While I was cruising aimlessly with my 928, I noticed it has an auto gearbox (I am using manual that's why I noticed that). Then I thought why there is a gear changing animation for an automatic car. So I wanted to look closely in photo mode and it transferred into a manual transmission :D. So basically, low detailed interior has an auto but high detailed interior has a manual gearbox. It might be a missed spot :D (sorry guys I don't have that much time so no pics to prove my find)

I noticed that too. The exterior model shows an auto stick, but forzavista shows a manual stick and clutch. Honestly, the error was the exterior view modeling. The car has 5 gears, so officially it is the manual 928. Autos were 4-speed.

Starts in 1 Day
Bonus Stage - Have some fun with Horizon

Everyday I'm muscling
Win a street race in any "Chevy camaro" to win the 69' camaro super sport HE

Freeplay
Complete a race to receive 35,000 CR

Enter player two
Complete a co-op race in a Rods and Customs car to receive 55,000 CR and 55,000 XP

Speed Run
Perform 20 Speed skills in a Classic Rally car to receive 120,000 CR

**True achievements updated next 2 months for forzathon, also get a chance to finally get the John Cooper Mini HE**

Last edited:
Back