#Forzathon: August 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 154 comments
I tried a few "random" Co-Ops this morning before heading to work, but most of the hosts were non-VIPs who thereby chose cars that were non-VIP. After an hour I turned the Xbox off.

I'll try again later.

Every single 914/6 I have seen on the auction house so far is 10Mill start 20mil buyout prices. Luckily I have VIP so I just joined a random co-op session and did a single race to unlock both the 914/6 and 928GTS.

Every single 914/6 I have seen on the auction house so far is 10Mill start 20mil buyout prices.
There are currently 13 914s in the auction house. Five are being sold by the same person. All five are 20m start price, 20M buyout.

@GroupB hooked me up with a VIP Rental and we based out those challenges in a single race :gtpflag:

Side note: The Ultima isn't half bad on sand/water... provided you stay in 6th gear for the whole thing :sly:

Anyone want any help with the Forzathon co-op? I've got the VIP pass and can host a co-op session for someone.

Probably joined 20+ lobbies with hosts who are either AFK or just messing around....

Is it even possible to host your own Co-op session to the public, or can it only be started by an invite?

Last edited:
I did try to set up a Co-op Online session myself, but I didn't get any takers in a few minutes so I gave up.

So VIPs get a partially debadged Porsche 914/6. How considerate after all the complaints over missing Chevrolet SS badges. 👎 :rolleyes:

I understand that the VW had to be removed, but amazing that they couldn't come up with something better. What about the 928 GTS? Oh wait, Gold subscription it is then...

I don't have gold and bought 2 off the auction house. You gotta think outside the box man.

I gave up on the auctions long ago because bids for the hot and rare cars skyrocket. Either that or there's always someone else to place a winning bid at the very last moment.

What the hell is wrong with this? I try to join coop mode. It tells me synchronising drivatars, so and so is leading and I can't see anyone else on the effing road! How do I do a VIP coop race???

I managed to get into a co-op race with one random guy, he left in the middle of it, I finished dead last (sometimes I can be hilariously bad :lol: ) And got 928 and for some reason the 914 as well.

Haha nice one Piotr ^ I was about to give up and managed to get into a muscle car coop. I thought s### no Regera, Aventador SV and then boom there she was an Fpv GT 351 F. You mother##### beauty!!! Lol

Haha nice one Piotr ^ I was about to give up and managed to get into a muscle car coop. I thought s### no Regera, Aventador SV and then boom there she was an Fpv GT 351 F. You mother##### beauty!!! Lol
So you got your Porsches?

I managed to get into a co-op race with one random guy, he left in the middle of it, I finished dead last (sometimes I can be hilariously bad :lol: ) And got 928 and for some reason the 914 as well.
Same here! But before I won it, I was told to "Get the 🤬 outta here" by some butthurt dude (who isn't wise enough to set his privacy to 'friends only') from the couple of rooms I enter. However, I don't care, because I finally managed to find someone to race with and thus, won the two cars just like you did. :)

Aww man, never again... x_x

I went into couple rooms before finally having the race. Most of them had people just randomly cruising around but in one of them, just when I thought I'll finally be able to get the 928... it turned out the host made a SUV only race. Propably to piss me off. :lol:

Back