Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
88a9894b-bcbe-4f03-a083-36f4e11c8c65.jpg

FORZATHON DRIFT SESSION AUG 4 - 7

#Forzathon Catch My Drift
Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon High Flying Danger
Get 3 Stars on the Splash Down Danger Sign in a Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R to win the Nissan GTR HE

#Forzathon Tokyo Lightning
Complete a Co-Op Race in a Japanese car to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Brake Test
Perform 20 Drift Skills to receive 35,000 CR

FORZATHON HISTORY LESSON AUG 11 - 14

#Forzathon Superb Acceleration
Complete a Race in a Classic Racer to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Faded Feathers
Complete an Online Adventure in a Classic Racer to win the Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70

#Forzathon More Than Lucky
Perform 20 Lucky Escapes to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Season Opener
Complete ANY event to earn 15,000 XP

FORZATHON HEAVY DUTY STEERING AUG 18 -21

#Forzathon Suspension Test
Complete 3 Races in an Offroad vehicle to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Breaking New Ground
Perform 20 Wreckage Skills to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Night Heat
Win a Street Race to earn the Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR

#Forzathon Mud Party
Complete 3 Playground Games in an Offroad vehicle to receive 120,000 CR

FORZATHON SHOWTIME AUG 22 - 27

#Forzathon Heating Up
Win a Race in a Super Hot Hatch to win the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

#Forzathon Automotive Royalty
VIP Exclusive - Win a Race in a VIP car to win the Porsche 914/6

#Forzathon Neck And Neck
Complete 5 Head-to-Head Races to receive 35,000 CR

#Forzathon Velvet Ropes
VIP Exclusive - Complete a Co-Op event in a VIP car to win the Porsche 928 GTS

FORZATHON A DAY TO REMEMBER AUG 29 (1 DAY)

#Forzathon Everyone's Invited
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Shooting Past
Perform 5 Triple Pass Skills to earn 80,000 XP

#Forzathon The Sixth Element
Win a Championship to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

#Forzathon Feeling Spoiled
Install a Rocket Bunny Kit to earn 55,000 XP

Last edited:
Hmm, VIP exclusive #Forzathon events towards the end of the month. Those will probably be the first #Forzathon events I miss as I don't plan on paying for VIP just to get some Achievements.

Looks like a good series of Forzathons for August.

I can snag another Lola to sell on the auction house. The 911 RSR is being put up again, and hopefully for real this time. I can also finally get the Sesto Elemento sinced I missed it in the past.

Interesting too that there's an VIP exclusive Forzathon.

Is the one day event a reference to something or is it just a random date with a generic title? :odd:

It is on a Tuesday though so it could be related to perhaps the final FM7 car list reveal.

I'll be away in California for car week during the RSR forzathon hopefully depending when I come home on the 21st it'll still be active.

Is the one day event a reference to something or is it just a random date with a generic title? :odd:

It is on a Tuesday though so it could be related to perhaps the final FM7 car list reveal.
Probably the last day of summer :(

Hmm, VIP exclusive #Forzathon events towards the end of the month. Those will probably be the first #Forzathon events I miss as I don't plan on paying for VIP just to get some Achievements.

I don't think the rewards will be anything exclusive, probably just repetitions of past Forzathon cars, if any even at all.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time Turn 10 does something silly and unexpected. I still have daily nightmares from that retarded Wrath hot lap around Brands Hatch GP to get the 1977 Aston unicorn in FM6. That was even far sillier than putting an exclusive car behind VIP.
And let's face it, VIP these days is quite underwhelming anyway so maybe they want to spice it up a little bit, hoping to sell more VIP in FM7 if they now show the community that you can get exclusive cars if you buy VIP. Isn't that the case already yet anyway with those driver outfits in FM7? Some being exclusive for VIP? The next step to exlusive cars really isn't that big.

Anyway no interest in FM7 whatsoever but I still enjoy FH3 from time to time and hope we get an interesting final car pack for Aug.

I don't think the rewards will be anything exclusive, probably just repetitions of past Forzathon cars, if any even at all.

Gamescom starts on August 22nd, so they might have something special (and potentially exclusive) in store for VIP players during that week. Maybe the long rumoured Hoonigan cars?

Last edited:
Gamescom starts on August 22nd, so they might have something special (and potentially exclusive) in store for VIP players during that week. Maybe the long rumoured Hoonigan cars?

*shrug* who knows. Maybe together with that other rumored/confirmed/missing thing, the Polaris Slingshot. :)

Hoping there's no last minute changes again and we do get the 911 RSR this time. Curious about the VIP events since I've got the Ultimate edition though it may come to nothing.

Nice, I'll be getting back to school and online right on time to get that 911 RSR :)

Hmm today's update added the following cars to Horizon Promo :

2011 Porsche #45 FLying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR
1993 Porsche 928 GTS
1970 Porsche 914/6
723 Quartz Regalia

The latter is sent via in-game message, the first is the Forzathon reward we get in August instead of July. Could the other 2 Porsches be the exclusive Forzathon rewards for VIPs? Would be interesting since the 928 GTS is new to Forza (at least on XBox One, don't know about the earlier games). The 914/6 was already in FH2 and FM6.

Anyway, no DLC pack again this month... sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Forzathon Catch My Drift
Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone to earn 95,000 XP
04-Aug-17 07-Aug-17

#Forzathon High Flying Danger
Get 3 Stars on the Splash Down Danger Sign in a Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R to win the Nissan GTR HE
04-Aug-17 07-Aug-17

#Forzathon Tokyo Lightning
Complete a Co-Op Race in a Japanese car to win 3 Wheelspins
04-Aug-17 07-Aug-17

#Forzathon Brake Test
Perform 20 Drift Skills to receive 35,000 CR
04-Aug-17 07-Aug-17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Forzathon Superb Acceleration
Complete a Race in a Classic Racer to earn 55,000 XP
11-Aug-17 14-Aug-17

#Forzathon Faded Feathers
Complete an Online Adventure in a Classic Racer to win the Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70
11-Aug-17 14-Aug-17

#Forzathon More Than Lucky
Perform 20 Lucky Escapes to receive 120,000 CR
11-Aug-17 14-Aug-17

#Forzathon Season Opener
Complete ANY event to earn 15,000 XP
11-Aug-17 14-Aug-17

#Forzathon Suspension Test
Complete 3 Races in an Offroad vehicle to win 3 Wheelspins
18-Aug-17 21-Aug-17

#Forzathon Breaking New Ground
Perform 20 Wreckage Skills to earn 55,000 XP
18-Aug-17 21-Aug-17

#Forzathon Night Heat
Win a Street Race to earn the Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR
18-Aug-17 21-Aug-17

#Forzathon Mud Party
Complete 3 Playground Games in an Offroad vehicle to receive 120,000 CR
18-Aug-17 21-Aug-17

#Forzathon Heating Up
22-Aug-17 28-Aug-17

22-Aug-17 28-Aug-17

#Forzathon Neck And Neck
22-Aug-17 28-Aug-17

#Forzathon Velvet Ropes
22-Aug-17 28-Aug-17

#Forzathon Everyone's Invited
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins
29-Aug-17 30-Aug-17

#Forzathon Shooting Past
Perform 5 Triple Pass Skills to earn 80,000 XP
29-Aug-17 30-Aug-17

#Forzathon The Sixth Element
Win a Championship to earn the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
29-Aug-17 30-Aug-17

#Forzathon Feeling Spoiled
Install a Rocket Bunny Kit to earn 55,000 XP
29-Aug-17 30-Aug-17

FORZATHON SHOWTIME AUG 22 - 27

#Forzathon Heating Up

#Forzathon Neck And Neck

#Forzathon Velvet Ropes

Looking at these, it should theoretically be possible for non-VIP users to get the VIP Challenges by using a shared car in co-op.

I'll need a bit of help with those as I don't have VIP :)

Looking at these, it should theoretically be possible for non-VIP users to get the VIP Challenges by using a shared car in co-op.

I'll need a bit of help with those as I don't have VIP :)
No clue how it works but I can always help you out to get the car that way. :) So it's just doing the challenges together in coop?

No clue how it works but I can always help you out to get the car that way. :) So it's just doing the challenges together in coop?
Sounds like it. I only do #Forzathon for the Achievements anyway; I've got 132,000,000 CR sitting in the bank so I'm not after the cars or anything :lol:

Sounds like it. I only do #Forzathon for the Achievements anyway; I've got 132,000,000 CR sitting in the bank so I'm not after the cars or anything :lol:
Damn, I only have about 60,000,000 CR in the bank (and ALL the cars in the garage). :)

But I know you want to keep your achievements as complete as possible so I can help you out doing them in coop. I want to do them for the Porsches anyway.

Great to see the the 914/6 and 928 GTS, but of course the latter is locked behind Gold subscription. Always so calculated. :ouch:

Non-VIP players won't even be able to get the 928 and 914 in the auction house, will they?

I'm going to be online from about 3pm Pacific time this afternoon if anyone wants to do a co-op race together.

Latest Posts

Back