• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
May events.
f8438c9f-8306-44ba-90e1-10e92fad1158.jpg

• Barn find (assuming it's the 356A)
  • GT2RS
  • Carrera GT
  • 911 Turbo S

The current forzathon challenge doesn't make sense in my head. There's discounts on Aston Martins and a challenge involving an Aston Martin, but the prize for said challenge is a Porsche.

So with the Forzathon schedule for May revealed, six Porsche models from the leak remain to be seen. I'm counting on this thing continuing into June. However, I'm not convinced we're getting the Cayman GTS, and maybe they'll throw the 917 into the next monthly car pack?

1970 Porsche #3 917 LH
1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
2004 Porsche 911 GT3
2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS
2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

Last edited:
Well, I won't do the first May Forzathon when it comes out (I usually get them all done in one day), I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my friend. I could probably get it done Saturday since I got nothing else better to do because I'll be out of school then :)

Well, I won't do the first May Forzathon when it comes out (I usually get them all done in one day), I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my friend. I could probably get it done Saturday since I got nothing else better to do because I'll be out of school then :)

You should watch the 6 Hours of Spa endurance on that Saturday.

Well, I try to get the car first before I go to work in the morning. If I can get that barn find before I leave, I can come back Saturday with it restored.

Can't wait for the GT2 RS & CGT to become available in FH3!

AwmPRex.png

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but can anybody give me a brief overview of what this championship entails and how I access it on FH3? I can see it starts on May 1st but can't find any other information.

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but can anybody give me a brief overview of what this championship entails and how I access it on FH3? I can see it starts on May 1st but can't find any other information.

They take place via the rivals events and all you have to do in order to win the car is set a clean lap time during each weeks event.

Just make sure you register here before setting any times.

They take place via the rivals events and all you have to do in order to win the car is set a clean lap time during each weeks event.

Just make sure you register here before setting any times.

Thank you!

I've signed up. I'm assuming it doesn't matter what car you use?

Yeah. I found the Pacer barn long before it was out. So it might not be it, we'll have to see...

Anyone else having trouble unlocking the "#Forzathon Eye On The Spy" achievement?

I've completed (and won for that matter) several different championships in the DB5, both in Byron Bay and Blizzard Mountain. Still doesn't pop.

Yeah, tried multiple championships. Does it have to be stock? Because I upgraded it a bit. :lol:

Too late now anyway though. :banghead:

I did the championship in a stock DB5 and it still registered. Must be a bug somewhere. I had a similar issue with the last Forzathon for the 959 where the game wasn't registering the championship. However it did work when I tried again the following day.

I kept my lightly-tuned DB5 in C-class, had no problems winning the 1982 911 forzathon prize car. There might be some lag, I would wait a day and if you do not receive it then contact PG.

Easy events - it's been 30 minutes at the time of writing and I've already completed every challenge, found and restored the barn find, and claimed my wheelspins (from which I got the 2013 Audi R8 and not much else.) You can repeat PR stunts for the challenge, so really the toughest challenge is waiting for the game to register the one-eighties you keep doing.

Barn find spoilers below:

Porsche 356A Speedster. Looks pretty good, aside from the usual Forza aero and bumper deletes you can get a luggage rack (with added luggage) on the back and bonnet straps on the front. Engine swaps are the 2.7l F6 ('73 Carrera RS), 2.0l F4 Turbo ('04 Impreza), and the turbo rally engine.

IMG_6956.JPG

They're going fast. I was lucky to get one at a somewhat reasonable price. I'm gonna keep the original one I got stock.

Pick up 2 for 400k and 300k.... today was a good day.

Question- is it suppose to sound like a BOV going off when shifting?

Did a sprint race in my 911 GT2 to unlock the barn find. Got all 20 now.

I also heard on FM.net that winning a head-to-head race also triggers the barn find.

Latest Posts

Back